Your Worse Day #2

Hell And Heaven

- Jungkook's POV -

        Why is she so pretty? Wait..... Am I falling for her? Smh, I can't be.

Jungkook: *whispers* "Hey (y/n), why are you dressed like a ?"

(Y/N): *whispers* "What the are you talking about?! Leave me alone jerk."

        Yeah, I think I am falling for her, she's a strong girl (I can already tell). I can keep messing with her *chuckles*

- No ones POV -

        The teacher was still talking about this math stuff, then she went on to Social Studies, then she mentioned a Talent Show kind of thing.

Teacher: "Okay, everybody listen up. I forgot to tell you guys this earlier but we are going to have a Talent Show. Well it's going to be like a talent show, but not exactly a talent show. *smiles*"

        I raised my hand, You: "Do we get to pick our own partners?" The teacher thought for a few seconds. Teacher: "No, I'll be picking for you guys" *all the students complaining*. I nodded so that she would know that I was listening.

- (Y/N)'s POV -

        UGGGHHHHHH. This is maybe my first worse day of school. First of all this dumb Jungkook is calling me a for no reason, second of all we don't get to pick our own partners! Well I don't even know anybody anyways. Maybe it is a good thing for the teacher to pick *smiles*

        Jungkook: "Ya, why are you smiling? You don't pretty when smiling ." I felt chills run down my spine, I felt like crying but crying was my weakness, but I stayed strong. (Y/N): "Shut up , it's none of your business." Jungkook: *smirks* "Wow, this girl is new and she's already being bad." Everybody turned around and looked at me. They were whispering to each other, I just looked at my desk like nothing was happening. Then this girl stood up, she was really pretty and she was about my height.

        Bomi: "Ya! Be nice to her, she's new and you guys didn't even give her a chance." I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. I think this is going to be a good start for me and Bomi. Jungkook looked at her and looked mad.

       *School bell rings* Thank God for school bells.

        Bomi came to me after the bell rang and smiled. I smiled back. Bomi: "Hi! I'm Bomi, just call be Bomi, and uhm..... was Jungkook bothering you? He looked annoying ya know? *smiles*" I nodded. (Y/N): "Uhm hi, my name is (Y/N).... It's nice to meet you too." Bomi smiled as bright as..... uhm.... I don't know. Her smile is just sooooo pretty :). Bomi: "Uhm, do you need me to show you where the lunch room is? If you don't then follow me!" She grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me lightly to the lunch room.

- END -

 

        Tysm for subscribing guys! Please share with your friends who actually needs a fanfic to read ^^ It's 6:54 AM right now and I am about to go to school in about 10/15 minutes. I don't know if I can update today, but I am pretty sure about tomorrow!! Please look forward to the future chapters and comment so that I know what to add and don't add :) Thank you and goodbye ~

P.S. Hopefully you guys are enjoying my first fanfic so far ^o^