(Continued) You Like Him? He Likes You?

Hell And Heaven

- (Y/N)'s POV -

Taehyung: "Uh-oh, uhm sorry. *tries to get (y/n)'s hair out*

(Y/N): "Uhm, it's okay......... OUCH!"

          What the...... My head is bleeding?! Oh crap.

Teacher: "Why is (y/n)'s head bleeding?! Mr. Taehyung, can you please take her to the docter's room.... Uhm, Bomi please show where the docter's room is."

Bomi: *nods*

Taehyung: *nods* Arassyo

- DOCTER'S ROOM -

Bomi: "Yah, where's the docter?"

          I felt like fainting, I think I was losing more blood than usual.

Bomi: "Yah, (y/n), stay with us okay? We just have to put a wet towel on your head."

Taehyung: "I'll hold onto her *laughs dorkily*"

          When he held onto me, it felt real weird. I had butterflies in my stomach and my ears were really hot..... Wait. Am I falling for him too? I mean, he is good looking hehe. But, I want to know why Jungkook hates me. I didn't even do anything to him, that jerk.

Taehyung: "Yah, Bomi-ah, are you done wetting the towel yet? She's losing a lot more blood than usual *says it panically*

          Bomi-ah? Were they friends before?

(Y/N): "Uhm...... Taehy-

Taehyung: "Please call me V *smiles*

(Y/N): "Uhm, okay. V, were you and Bomi friends before?"

          Bomi turned around.

Bomi: "What? We never met before silly *laughs*"

Taehyung: *laughs too*

(Y/N): *laughs along*

          Soon all of us starting laughing like dorks for no reason. I felt a little weird though. My head is in sooo much pain..........

Taehyung: "Yah, yah, yah! (y/n) stay with us!"

Bomi: "(Y/N) NO!"

          Boom, I out.

- Jungkook's POV -

          Why is the ambulance here?........ Did....... (y/n)........

Jungkook: "Excuse me Ms., but why is the ambulance here? Is (y/n) okay?"

          The teacher stopped writing on the chalk board. She had a big sigh.

Teacher: "Unfortuantly, (y/n) had to go to the hospital because she had lost too much blood and she out."

Jungkook: "Will she be okay?"

Teacher: "Hopefully."

          Hopefully wasn't enough. I had to go and find out if she was okay. I stood up and left the class. I can hear the teacher calling my name but I ignored.

- AT THE HOSPITAL -

          I can see Bomi and that new student standing in front of the ICU door.

Bomi: "Why are you here?"

Jungkook: "Is (y/n) okay?, where is she?"

Bomi: *smirks* Why do you care?"

Jungkook: "Just tell me where she is!"

Taehyung: "Hello nice to meet you! My name is Taehy- *punches on the face*

Bomi: "YAH! WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!"

          Ugh, he's soooo annoying somehow. That's what he get anyways.

Taehyung: "Bom-Bomi, I'm okay, really."

          The doctor came out like she was rushed to come out. She looked at us with her eyes opened wide.

Doctor: "Uhm, *sighs* (y/n) is -"

- END OF CHAPTER 5 -

 

           Hey guys! I made this chapter a little longer because I had more time to :). Anyways, I have exams this week starting today :( Please wish me luck on all of my exams okay? Hehe. Please stay warm & safe today. For Michigan (where I live) is about 3 degrees and the wind chills are like -10 degrees. We still have school for some reason :P But anyways, please stay warm and safe :) Thank you and annyeong ~