New Friend

Hell And Heaven

- No ones POV -

          (Y/N) and Bomi got to the lunchroom and like always, you guys were last. You saw Jungkook with his group talking/staring at you like you did something wrong. (Y/N): "What?" Bomi turned and looked at where Jungkook was sitting. She pulled me hard and dragged me away from that table.

          (Y/N): "Why'd you do that??" Bomi looked scared or something.

          (Y/N): "Ya..... What's wrong? Is everything okay??" Bomi gulped..... Bomi: "Uhm, I don't think you know yet but, uhm....... I...... like......... Jin."

You looked confused. (Y/N): "Wait?! Who's that??! Does he hang with Jungkook??" Bomi nodded. I rolled my eyes.

          (Y/N): "Does he know that you like him? Is he like Jungkook??" Bomi nodded no. Bomi: "Jin doesn't know and NO!!!!!............... HE ISN'T LIKE THAT !!!!! HE'S NICE, HE'S HANDSOME, AND SOOO MUCH MORREE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!"

You got scared and the whole lunch room turned around and looked at you guys in the back, even Jungkook's table. *whispers: "Ya who does she like?" "Could it be him?!" (Y/N): "EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!"

           As commanded, everybody did. Jungkook and his group stood up and came over to you guys. Bomi: "Oh no. I'm sorry (y/n), it's my fault they're coming over here." (Y/N): "It's fine Bomi." You smiled. Jungkook and his group came and they were looking all, uhm, nice? Jungkook: "Ya (y/n), who does Bomi like?" I nodded. Jin: "Hey tell me, I won't tell anybody else." Bomi looked up at Jin. She looked adorable when she did that. Jin smiled at her, it was cute :D. Jin: "I'll tell you who I like (y/n)." You were willing to know soooo bad!!"

 

          (Y/N): "Wait, who do you like?" Jungkook looked at you, he just looked at you. Jin whispered into your ears, "I like...... Bomi."

          You almost choked on your own saliva. Wait, it's a good thing though. Bomi smiled, Bomi: "Wait, who does he like??" she was willing to know soooo bad. Jin looked at you and mouthed the name. You looked at Bomi.

(Y/N): "He likes...... Tiffany." Bomi's face expression changed so quickly, she went from happy to sad/mad. Bomi: "Oh, okay. That's........ Totally fine ya know." All the BTS members looked at each other and smiled. Now you have to tell who Bomi likes. Should you say that it's Jin or someone else? (y/n) whispered into Jin's ear.

(Y/N): "She likes...... she likes....... you."

          Jin was shocked. The other members heard too and they gasped.

Jin: "Oh, uhm, okay. Uhm Jungkook, lets get back to eating our lunch shall we?"

          Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook: "You five go ahead. I need to do some business."

          Jungkook looked at you and chuckled. He came closer to you, you backed up but ended up sitting in a chair. He grabbed you by the wrist and gosh his grip was strong. He took you up to the rooftop and not letting anybody else know.

- END -

 

          Hey guys! How are you guys liking my first fanfic so far? Please leave comments and tell me if I did good or not :). I might be updating again later today, so please look forward to that ^o^. If you guys don't mind, can you guys and follow me on my Instagram and let me know that you're one of my subscibers from Asianfanfics? Thank you :D Hopefully you all have a warm and safe day. It's pretty cold out :) Please and Thank you!!

Instagram: @k.xo.covers

P.S. Sorry if V hasn't come in yet :( He's suppose to be a new student that comes in later, so he is a main character if you guys weren't thinking :)

Annyeong ~