Confess Time?

Hell And Heaven

- No ones POV -

Doctor: "Uhm, *sighs* (y/n) is...... in a coma. We don't know if she is going to wake back u-"

Bomi: *tears falling down her cheeks* Please, please just try your best to get her back, *sniffs* She was my only friend that was actually there for me."

          The doctor sighed and nodded.

Doctor: "We will do what we can and we will contact you for other information needed."

          She smiled and went back into the ICU room.

- V's POV -

          Gosh, it's all of my fault. My stupid name tag, pabo, pabo, pabo name tag. I wish I wasn't even here in the first place, she wouldn't have gotten hurt and all of that. I hope she's feeling better.

- No ones POV -

          They all looked at each other and Bomi was still crying.

Bomi: "I didn't think that (y/n) was going to be in a coma. I didn't even know it was that serious to be honest."

Jungkook: "Don't worry, she'll be fine."

Bomi: "WHAT IT SHE ISN'T! WHAT ARE YOU ~ GOING TO DO ABOUT IT HUH, HUH, HU-"

          V pulled Bomi away from Jungkook. Bomi was mad now, real mad.

Jungkook: "She will be fine, I know it."

 

- A WEEKS LATER (NOVEMBER) -

- (Y/N)'s POV -

          Ugh, school, school, school. That dumb Jungkook is going to show up isn't he. I bet he's just going to laugh his off and make fun of me again. I don't want to go to school but it's already 6:46 AM. I have to be there by 7:05 AM. I wish I was back in the states -_-.

- AT SCHOOL -

          When I entered the class, "WELCOME BACK (Y/N)!!" the students + teacher yelled. Everybody was so happy I was back, I thought they forgot all about me hehe. I guess they didn't. I saw Bomi and V running to me, Bomi jumped hugged me and V hugged me too. I had butterlies in my stomach and I was on the urge of crying because V was actually hugging me.

Bomi: *cries* "We missed you soooo much (y/n), don't ever leave me again!"

          I saw Jungkook in the back sitting, not celebrating, but sitting. I was mad inside but happy on the out. I felt like going over to Jungkook and smacking his face. Everybody was still celebrating and welcoming me back, like a whole group of students were welcoming me back.

- Jungkook's POV -

          Did that boy V just hug (y/n)? I should've done that.

Rap Monster: "Hey Jungkook, come and welcome back (y/n)!

Jin: "Yeah Kookie come on!"

- (Y/N)'s POV -

          Kookie? That was his nickname? Ha, that's adorable, whoever thought of that nickname for him *chuckles*.

Bomi: "Yah! Everybody, we should hold a "welcome back (y/n)" party for her!

Students: "YEAH! YES!"

          I felt special at the moment to be honest.

Bomi: "So it's going to be held tonight at 7:30 PM at........ my place!"

          Everybody nodded and started talking excitedly. I was happy too but that mean't that I would have to go home and find something to where! I didn't really care where it was going to be held.

- DURING LUNCH -

          Bomi has already made the invitations and gave them to us.

(How/What the invitaion says/looks like):

~ WELCOME BACK PARTY FOR (Y/N) ~

Everybody is invited to this party that goes to SeokJin High.

Place: Bomi's Place (Address: ********)

Time: 7:30 PM

When: November 13, 2014

What to where: Just where nice.

EX: Girls: Dress,Nice Top/Bottoms,Skirts

Boys: Tux,Nice shirt/top/bottoms,no jeans

That's all, see you all at the party ^-^

 

 

          I thought the invitation looked nice, so did the other students. All of a sudden I saw V come and sat with me and Bomi. He smiled and we smiled back. He had such a nice smile, also dorky.

Taehyung: "So (y/n), are you going to your party? *giggles*

(Y/N): *rolls my eyes* "Of course V!"

          We all just laughed at the lunch table. Then I saw Jin coming over to the table.

Jin: *clears throat* "Annyeong Bomi!" *smiles*

          I can tell that Bomi was losing her mind just by looking at her face and hand movements.

Bomi: *blushes* "An- Annyeong J- Jin."

Jin: *smiles and laughs* I think this is the right time to ask since the party is tonight right?"

          I choked on my drink and gasped, so did V.

Bomi: "As- ask me what?" *asking suspiciously*

Jin: "I wanted to see if you wanted to uhm- to uhm-......... I like you ~ *facepalms himself* "

          Bomi was just sitting there with opened. I saw tears in her eyes and they were coming out quickly. She wiped them away as fast he could. I could see Bomi trying to talk but the words just weren't coming out.

(Y/N): "Bomi? Are you okay?"

Bomi: *nods* Yeah, i'm fine. Totally fine. Yeah.

Jin: "So you don't-"

Bomi: "YES I DO! I DO! *cries happily*

(Y/N): "Awh, I wish that could happen to me *smiles*.

Bomi: "Don't worry, it will" *laughs* Jin nods, so does Taehyung.

- Jungkook's POV -

          So, she wants that to happen to her? Psh, I know that I have feelings for her but, what if she doesn't have anyback?

- END OF CHAPTER 6 -

 

Good Morning/After Noon subcribers! Are you guys enjoying my fanfic so far? If you are, let me know in the comments :) Also, I won't be able to update as much this week cause of exams ;( I'll try my best to update okay? Hope everyone is have a good day/night so far.

STAY WARM & SAFE!

ANNYEONG & THANKS EVERYBODY ^0^

GOOD NIGHT/GOOD MORNING