Your Worse Day #1

Hell And Heaven

(When you moved to South Korea already)

Mom: "(Y/N)!!!!"

Y/N: "WHAT?!"

Mom: "YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!! REMEMBER???!...... FIRST DAY!!"

        You looked at your clock on your wall, "" you said. You hurried up and putted on your new uniform for the school. You went in the bathroom, applied a little bit of mascara, and did your business. After that, you went to the kitchen and found that your dad has already left for his new work.

Mom: "(y/n), do you want me to drive you instead? Looks like you're going to be late walking?"

        You thought for a mintute. Then you decided, (Y/N): "Sure eomma, let's hurry." You smiled at her and she smiled back.

(At SeokJin HighSchool)

        When you got their, people were looking at you like you were an alien.

Students: "Ya? Is she new?" Other people thought you were pretty and funny looking, but you didn't care. You went to the office and turned in your tranfer paper.

        Prinipal Kim: "Ahhh, so your the new transfer student here." He smiled while you nodded. You heard that the school bell has already rung. Prinipal Kim: "No need to worry (y/n), you're new here, I'll take you to your class." He laughed and smiled. You did the same back.

        He took you around the corner which wasn't very far from the office and arrived at your class. He opened the door for you and you went in. All of the students were suprised and started whispering to each other.

Teacher: "YA! BE QUIET PLEASE." You got startled but knew it wasn't you. You looked around and smiled. Teacher: "Now (y/n), you may introduce yourself." You smiled.

Y/N: "Annyeong, my name is (y/n), I want to make new friends here..... uhm, so please treat me well." Everybody clapped, but one didn't. Teacher: "Alright (y/n), I am Teacher Jung and you'll be sitting......... Over their by Jungkook, Jungkook raise your hand please!" You looked at him, you thought he was good looking. He had shiny black hair, his eyes were beautiful, and he was a enough height. You went and sat by him, he turned to you and smirked.

Jungkook: "Good luck sitting next to me" *chuckles*

- END of Chapter 1 -

        Hi ~ Hopefully you guys have enjoyed my first fanfic. Sorry if it took forever just to get to the school part :) I'll try not to add a lot of details in the future chapters ^.~. Gamsahabnida! ~ Also leave comments to help me with future chapters as well :D Also, who's your bias from BTS? Mine is J-Hope :)