First Kiss.

The name i loved.
Chapter 5 
First Kiss..
 
Its been a week since SooJung joined the real world, she realise she wasn't the only one who was scared of ChanYeol. Turns out most students in school are afraid of him and his gang of friends, why? Because they were so perfect. Rich, handsome, smart, talented and being the kingkas in school, they have plenty of fangirls following them like lost puppies not to mention, they are crazy. When they're together walking down the hallway its like seeing celebrities doing a show. Girls screaming crazy but they just ignored the fangirls whilst giving them their polite manners. 
Soojung was sitting there thinking if the chanyeol she sees right now its the same person at home, he was smilling and happy chatting along with his friends. But someone caught her eyes, Luhan.. he was like a doll so handsome and perfect. She kept staring at Luhan because she just couldnt believe how angelic someone can be. Chanyeol noticed Soojung staring at them, for some reason he was happy that she still gave all her attention to him but then he noticed she wasnt staring at him, she was staring at his buddy Luhan.. jealousy starts to boil in his body and he doesnt know why.. he should be happy that Soojung is seeing someone else other than him but why does he feel this way, as if he wanted to Soojung to only look at him forever. He knew soojung has many of fanboys ever since she came to the school because she is pretty, kind and quiet unlike most girls in the school. She would rather go to the library and spend her lunch peace and quiet than chasing Kingkas.
 
Luhan was looking around and he noticed Soojung was looking directly at him. Like she was trying to tell him something with her big brown eyes.. he thought she was beautiful the first time he met her, could say love at first sight. But to Luhan, it wasnt love yet but theres a connection there. He smiled at Soojung, Soojung quickly looked away blushing.. so freaking cute... Luhan thought to himself and chuckled a little and looked away and noticed Chanyeol was also looking at SooJung and seen her blushing.. it confused him, whether Soojung was blushing because of him or Chanyeol.
 
 
During class was normal, teacher was boring everyone like per usual. School just wasnt right for Joon, Joon was smart but he just didnt like the idea of school. He already knew the stuff since little he didnt need to revise to get good grades he was smart already.. but his parents decided he should just stick to normal school with other wealthy students because its a good way to socialise. The only thing thats keeping him focus in class was Soojung, before she appeared hes always sleeps in class but now that shes here, he is willing to focus. 'You look warm, are you ok?'  Joon asked Soojung whilst reaching out to her forehead which made Soojung jump.. she blushed even more when the skinship with Joon. Shes never had that feeling before and she doesnt know what to do. But she just kept it inand nodded because she didnt know what to say. When school finished, Soojung was walking out the classroom the Joona shouted on her. 'You know, its the weekend tomorrow. Wanna hang out?' Soojung was surprised by Joon, shes never spend time with others before. She seens YooChun oppa and ChanYeol oppa going out hanging out with friends before and she envied them. 'Ermm... like just us two..? Isnt that..' 'its not a date!! Its just friends hanging out aaand if you dont want to be just us, i could get Kai, Luhan hyung to come as well!' Joon interrupts Soojung whilst rubbing his neck before he was shy and embrassed at the fact she thought it was date
soojungs heart stopped a beat when she heard Luhans name.. she blushed again. 
'Ok, so just text me what happens once youve planned it out ok~?' Soojung then walked home..
 
'SooJungah~~~!!'  She turned round and blushed looking at her foot when she noticed who it was.. 'annyeong Luhan Oppa!' 
'Can i walk you home today..?' Luhan said hoping she would say yes this time because the past couple of times she rejected him which made him sad because it was soojung, if it was someonr else he couldnt mind. 'Ah.. ne. If you arent busy.' Soojung said shyly.. she didnt know why she feel this way everytime she sees Luhan it feels like he is taking her breath away everytime theirs eye met. He was perfect to Soojung. When Luhan and Soojung got to the door, Luhan was shocked.. 'you live with ChanYeol??' Then it hit Soojung realising what shes done.. erm.. 'no, but my mum is here today with her friend so i was told to come here. Sorry i didnt tell you before.. sunbae..' She lied.. first time in her life she had lied to someone and being first try, she did pretty good.. Luhan knew she was hiding something because if what she said was true then she would have asked where to go since its pretty posh around this area. Not many people can just come for a visit Chanyeol's family was just normal rich, its richy rich rich.. 'ah, i see! This is where chanyeol lives and if i were you i'll avoid him when you go in cos hes really grumpy and doesnt like it when people from school comes round.' Luhan said giving her a heads up before entering hell because he knows how chanyeol is like when it comes to his family, home and privacy. 'Yeah, i will i'll just be waiting for my mum anyway! Its all good but thank you for th--' she was shocked.. so shocked, Luhan had kissed her just out of the blue... luckily on the cheek but it was shocking for her because shes never kissed anyone nor being kissed. Even on the cheek, it was her first kiss. Luhan was bright red after realising what he had done. He had kissed SooJung on the cheek because... well, he felt like kissing her but seeing her shocked and scared face made Luhan regretting his move. How he wished he had never done that to the poor girl who looked traumatized from the event. 'Soo...SooJung, i'm sorry. I just thought of kissing you, but i didnt mean to actually doing it. I'm ssss-sso sorr-rry like really sorry im sorry. Please dont look like that, your scaring me..' Luhan panicked, didnt realise what to do. Soojung just looked at him with widen eyes. Shocked. Then She literally ran away without saying anything.. which surprised Luhan. She just ran in Chanyeols house running away from him. It hurt him because she was the first girl he had ever kissed...
 
 

-------
Forgot to mention English isnt my first language so if any mistakes.. soz guys! :) xx
Also, anyone else ship Luhan and Krystal? I think they would be adorable. But i still Ship ChanStal the most!!! ❤