illa illa

The name i loved.

Hi, Sorry took so long to reply been busy and down lately as i have broken up with my boyfriend and it just been really streesed lately!! :(

-Toby <3

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 
illa illa

 
ChanYeol was having his coffee peacefully then he thought of the rumours about who and how Soojung is that he heard about today, just on her first day of school.. Human beings are really noisy.. Chanyeol thought to himself 'Hey Hyung!! Did you hear about the new girl today?? She looks tidy!!!' Kai said whilst opening a bottle of water to drink... 'what do yous people see in that ugly girl? She aint pretty nor nice' Chanyeol asked 'how do you know shes not nice hyung? You havent even met her yet! Also, i might add shes classed as a ultimate hottie and THATS just on her first day off school!!! You sure are missing out hyung if you dont find her attractive!!' Kai protested. She has got the figure to be a hottie but looks.. too innocent and most importantly i dont like her as a person. But why do i feel like this.. people are talking about her, in good and bad ways i should be happy but how come when i hear people calling her hot and they want a chance with her makes me feel this way... Chanyeol just couldnt get Soojung out of his head right now..then he sees SooJung coming out from the Cafeteria with..
 
Why the hell is she with Lee Joon?!! Chanyeol was shocked.. so shocked becauss most people just think they are best friends but infact chanyeol and joon has always been jealous/hated of each other and they will try and put down each other because believe it or not, but because theirs parents want them to be friends as it will help the company in the future so they just continued to be best buds.. 'Hey guys..' Joona said whilst putting his arm around SooJung... 'This is SooJung! Shes new to this school how awesome is that??' Joon was really happy to be the one introduce SooJung to his friends as to Joon, she was like a trophy that he can flash and will make everyone jealous. 'Hi nice to meet you all!' SooJung said whilst avoiding at ChanYeol stares as she did not want to anger him. She didnt know they were friends she just thought it was great having a friend but if Joon is ChanYeol's friend group.. that means she will have to find someone else to hang around with as she knows fine well that if she doesnt she is gonna get bullied at home as well as School. 'Hi, we've met! Im Kai. And this is Chanyeol hyung. Hes a year older than us hence why you never seen him in any of ours classes.. ' Kai explained whilst Chanyeol just cursing him from his head.. because they know each other for a very long time.. 'I'm ChanYeol! Nice to meet you!" Chanyeol said in a cheerful yet cold tone which surprised SooJung because she has never heard ChanYeol speaking in that tone of voice all she ever got since they met was just cold stares and being ignored not much talking between them two and Soojung always tries and distance herself from ChanYeol because she doesnt want to ruin his life even more she feels bad for joining the family already.. 'well, this is awkward.. anyways, i'm gonna leave yous! I'm gonna take SooJung a walk round school since she is new..' joon dragged Soojung away before the boys can say anything.. Chanyeol didnt understand why he was feeling right now when SooJung was dragged away.. he felt like he was like a kid getting his favorite toy taken away from him.. he hated the feeling. When School ended SooJung was leaving her classroom then. 'Wanna walk with me? I'm great company!' This Random boy came out of nowhwere who looked really pretty even sooJung questioned herself thinking if he was a girl.. 'Hi, sorry i dont know you its nice of you but no thanks.' Soojung said whilst walking away but was stopped right away 'Look, i dont mean to be a creep. I mean no harm i was just wanting to be friend you Cos' i think you are really pretty. I'm Luhan i just want to offer my kindest. I hope we could get along..' Luah  said whilst rubbing the back of his neck because he was embarrassed because Soojung thought he was a creep. 'Its really nice of you Luhan-si, but its okay i can walk home by myself.. maybe next time!' Soojung then left leaving Luhan not giving him a chance to say anything else.. During the walk home, Soojung was just thinking how chanyeol was so calm about this whole thing yet he was furious when he found out. It seems like everyone respects him so much in school. BUMP.. 'ouch..' Soojung moaned 'sorry aare you o..ok?' SooJung then looked up and met the eyes of the person who she bumped into.. 'I'm so sorry' was all she could say.
 
Chanyeol was wondering around thinking about today then he saw Soojung walking towards him she looked confused which he thought it was kind of cute..