Shadows

The name i loved.

Thank you for reading guys! Please Comment or subscribe to show me your support!

____________

 

Back to present~~

 
17 years old Soojung walked into the kitchen wanting to prepare breakfast for the Parks family as usual then she frozed when she noticed a shadow from the kitchen.. she then quitely walked towards the kitchen and looked at the boy who was standing there drinking a glass of milk whilst wearing a tshirt which the buttons werent done up all the way and white trousers with bed hair... 'what?' Said the boy who noticed Soojung just stood there and not moving, thought suddenly appeared in his head that he wanted to hug her.. but he immediately stopped his thoughts amd walked away.. walking pass her. He turned round once again before going into his bedroom looking at the glass like girl standing there he then sigh and walked into his room. Soojung stood still until she heard his room door closed and then looked around and starting to prepare breakfast as if nothing had happen whilst she was preparing the pancake mix 'Good morning Angel!!!' Which totally caught her off guard making her jump, 'neh, morning Chun Oppa! Would you like some Amercian style pancakes?' Whilst putting the the batter in the frying pan. 'Have you seen Appa?' Yoochun said whilst munching on the bacon Soojung had cooked earlier 'yeah, hes in the shower.. why?' '-sj 'nah, i was just wondered where he was!'  Yoochun said whilst avoiding eye contact..
'Ok, well can you go get ChanYeol oppa please cos if i call him he wouldnt hear cos he thinks im invisible..!' Soojung said whilst winking at yoochun which he find extremely adorable..
 
Before he could even get up from the chair they both hear Chanyeol shouting.. 'WHY DO I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH THAT? SHE WAS FINE BEING HOMESCHOOLED!!' Oh crap... YooChun thought to himself.. whilst Soojung just looked extremely confused of whats happening she knows its related to her because Chanyeol doesnt say her name he refers soojung as THAT.. 
'Look, shes 17! Chan she needs to go to a real school and start socialising with others!' Mr.Park said whilst trying to control his anger as he didnt like the fact that Chanyeol refers soojung as that not SooJung. ' but she doesnt have to be in the same school as me!!! Why do you have to do this to me, Appa? She already ruined my life by coming into this Family and now you are letting her go to the same school as me..APPA! DO YOU HATE ME THAT MUCH???' CHANYEOL exploded. His dad was in no mood to argue with chanyeol and he knew this was a bad idea but it was the only way to keep her safe from whatever is still out there hunting her down..
 
Leetuek cant hold his anger in anymore he was about to hit Chanyeol for being such a brat but was stopped by Soojung.. 'Appa, its okay.. I'm fine being homeschooled. I dont mind if i dont have any friends.' She had tear stains on her face because Chanyeol's words hurt her so much because she just couldn't understand why he dislike her so much.. 'No, you will be going to school like every other normal kids and socialise like others!' Leetuek said 'If you wanted to protect her from the world then why are you sending her to a normal school...??' Chanyeol said. 'No more arguments over this. I will not change my mind. Soojung is going to a school with you chanyeol whether you like it or not. Plus Yoochun is gonna be there as well so if anything happens your not gonna be the she'll come running to anyways!!' Leetuek said before leaving the kids and heading out the door without having breakfast because he was so mad at how chanyeol made a scene about this. He doesnt want to take her to a normal school either but its the only ways she will be able to live a normal life in the future. 'Soojung ah.. lets have breakfast, ok! Mum was working morning shift so she wont be back till later so we could get your uniform and other essentials ready for your first day ok?' Yoochun said whilst looking at chanyeol who was fuming about this whole thing. He punched the wall so hard that it made a crack on the wall.. chanyeol then walked away to his room getting ready to get to school. today is a new start for Soojung, her first day of school, first day of meeting new people.. and stepping out from the Shadows. Oh right Park SooJung you can do this. SooJung thought to herself before changing and organising the essential with oppa.