Love does not exist.

The name i loved.

 11 years ago~~ 

YooChun woke up from the noise that was coming from the hall way, he rosed up from the his bed and walked quietly towards the door and without waking ChanYeol up. He then opened the door and saw his dad carrying a young girl who was soaked and covered in mud and blood.. his dad then noticed a shadow on the floor then realised his older son was staring at him with frightened eyes.. his dad then carfully put the girl on the sofa and walked towards YooChun.
 
'Yoochun~ah~, why are you still up at this kind of time?' His dad asking him whilst looking at his watch
 
'I heard noises from my room so i thought i would come out and see what was going on. Dad? Whos that? Why is she here? Why is she covered in mud?' Said YooChun looking at the girl
 
'Shes gonna be your be your sister Chunah' his mum said whilst walking towards him
 
'Yeah, shes gonna be your sister!' His dad agreeing to what his wife said.
 
'But i already have a brother, why would i need a sister?' Yoochun said in a angry tone
 
His parents looked at him understanding why he would be angry as he was the oldest child already, because he was the oldest child he doesnt get loved like ChanYeol from his parents even though they try and give both child the same amount of love but they just couldn't help but to spoil ChanYeol more..
 
'Honey, i know you dont want this, but this girl will die if we leave her..' his mum said whilsts looking at the girl over by the sofa..
 
YooChun was gonna say something then he heard a moan from the sofa then his parents ran towards the girl and he followed..
 
The girl looked at him straight into his eyes then hugged him.. YooChun was shocked not knowing whether to push this fragile doll away or to hug her.. his dad then stepped in and said
'SooJungah~ this is your brother from now on, YooChun Oppa!' Pointing at YooChun wilst hw was trying to get his breath back from the shock..
 
'YooChun Oppa....?' SooJung said shyly whilst looking at YooChun with her huge brown eyes and tilting her head slightly looking confused..
 
YooChun was amazed how adorable she looked she looked like a lost puppy his mum then hugged SooJung saying 'yes, YooChun oppa! SooJungah, this is your new home now, we are your Omma and Appa..arraso?'
 
'Neh... ' Krystal said whilst rubbing her eyes..
 
'Now now, lets you get to bed.. Chunah, you should go to sleep as well since you have school tomorrow!' His dad said whilst carrying SooJung to the master bedroom
 
'Appa, where are you taking her? Theres no room in your room for her to sleep..' Yoochun said 'theres no where else to sleep apart from our room as you and Chanyeol have used up the guest room as a game room' laughing at Yoochuns worried face
 
'Go to sleep now, i'll deal with stuff in the morning ok..?' 'Neh!!' Said Yoochun walking into his room whilst trying to be very quiet, when he went in the room, he saw ChanYeol still sleeping soundly on the bed and he thought.. if only he know what was coming tomorrow.. he wouldnt be sleeping like that..  and he drifted to sleep...
 
The next morning ChanYeol woke up expecting his mum would shower him with hugs and kisses when he walked to the dinning table.. then he saw a little girl who was roughly the same age at him sitting by the table hugging his mum.. he got jealous and surprised and ran to the girl who was also surprised by his sudden appearance. Then he pushed her as hard as he can off the chair whilst trying to grab onto his mum because she was scared then..
                            **thump**
Then theres was this silence before his mum realised what her loveable son had done to the poor girl.. SooJung didnt even break a tear.. she was just surprised by the fact that she got pushed by this boy who appeared randomly..
His mother was so surprised and quickly hugged SooJung back up from the ground and trying to comfort her but all SooJung done was stare into space not knowing what to do...
 
'WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!!' his dad came out from the bathroom shocked seeing SooJung was being picked up off the ground from his wife.. before his wife could say anything ChanYeol shouted.. 'WHO IS SHE? WHY IS SHE HERE?? SHE DOESNT BELONG HER...' *SLAPPED* ChanYeol got a slap from his mother 'dont you ever say such thing again. She is your sister from now on treat her nicely and equally like everyone else!!' His mum said whilst trying to comfort SooJung whilst she started crying silently...
 
That was the first time in his life he got slapped from his mum. He was her favourite child and he had been spoil from his parents ever since the day he was born, he even took all the love and attention from his elder brother.
jealously isnt even the word to describe how he felt when he saw the girl.. 
 
'Whats happening Appa?? why is there so much shouting...?' YooChun said whilst coming out from his bedroom and saw Chanyeol and SooJung crying whilst his mum was hugging SooJung and immediately knew what had happened at least a rough idea of what had happened.. he ran to SooJung and checked if she was okay, the turned to ChanYeol asking if he was alright but he just stood in silence. Mr Park knows he needs to speak up now to save everyone from confusion. 'ALRIGHT!! We are need to have a family meeting' looks at SooJung 'Honey, why dont you take SooJung to her room and settle down..' looking at his wife.. and she just nodded before taking SooJung with her. 
 
Mr Park sat on the sofa waiting for the boys to join him. Once they have all sat down and gathered he spoke up..' Right, I know this might be a sudden decision that your mother and I have decided.. but Last night we have saved SooJung from a terrible accident and we are gonna taking her in as its not save for to go into orphanage when we dont know if the people who attacked her would come back, so its save to just have her in the Parks household until everything its settle then we'll consider taking her to orphanage..so because YooChun is the oldest he'll have take the responsible to look after when we are not at home. arraso? and Chanyeolah~ i know its difficult for you to accept that you are not the youngest in this house anymore. but its good to learn now than its too late to how to treat a younger siblings.. because what if one day your mother got had an another baby.. mm? do you see where am i coming from?' 
 
ChanYeol just nodded and surprisingly took the whole situation well after he got slapped from his mother.. even YoouChun was surprised. usually if someone took the love and attention from him he would scream his head off.
'Right, so it settles SooJung will be homeschooled by your mother whilst i go and work then you both will take turns to spend time with her. arraso?' It was easy for YooChun to accept and learn how to love SooJung as he sees her pain...  
 
 
This is my first time writing fanfic please help me here! ^^