Lee Joon

The name i loved.
SooJung was walking to school with ChanYeol and YooChun, she didn't know what to do she was so nervous about this whole thing because it will be a new experience for her meeting and seeing people other than the Park's family. ChanYeol stopped which caused SooJung to bump right into him, SooJung then looked up at ChanYeol as he was looking down on her making eye contact. As soon as Soojung seen chanyeol was looking at her she looked down straight away not wanting to anger him even more making eye contact. Chanyeol realised how scared she was when he looked at her. He awkwardly cough, 'Oi, i dont want you to be telling everyone you know us arraso? I dont want people to know you are related to us.' 'Neh, then i should start walking ahead first just now before oppas get seen by people being with me..' Soojung then slowly walking away.. YooChun couldnt bear it and followed her because it wasnt his intention to hurt her the way chanyeol words did..
 
'Folks, LISTEN UP!! Today we have a new student joining us! Lets give her a big welcome!!' Mr Kim said and signaling Soojung to come in... as soon as she walked in, the whole class frozed they couldnt believe how pretty the girl was. Soojung was like a Angel fallen from heaven, angelic features, pale white skin, long natural dark brown hair.. The word beautiful doesnt even describe how she was.
'Hello, I'm Park SooJung. This is my first day ever being in school. I've been homeschooled since i was 5.. i hope we all get along.' Soojung shyly said and avoiding all the eyes glued onto her.. Mr Kim spoke up.. 'Guys!! Yous are gonna burn holes in this girl if yous all keeps staring at her like that! This is her first ever day being school, so lets make it the best day of her life!! Arraso!!' 'Neh!!' Whole class agreed. 'Right Jungie, you go and sit next to Joon over by the window ok?' SooJung nodded and walk towards the guy named Joon. He was sleeping on the table and not giving a damn about what Mr Kim had said to the whole class.. 'Dont worry! Hes not dead.. he just sleeps alot!! I'm Kai! Nice to meet you Soojungsi!!' Kai said trying tp comfort her as soojungs face was scrunched up when she seen Joon Hyung lying on the table half dead.. 'right class, play time is over!! Lets to work ok!' Then Mr Kim started teaching the class the difference between Picasso and van Gogh. Being in an Art class on soojung first day in school was a good start because SooJungs favourite Subject she liked to do with Omma was art. She enjoys the calm and peaceful mind when she paints.. It was definitely a good start for SooJung. RING~~~~~ lunch has started.. Soojung got Nervous again not knowing what to do.. The Guy name Joon has finally woken up, 'oh.. who are you??' Joon said without opening his eyes properly as he could scents someone sitting beside him. 'Hi, i'm your new class mate I'm Soojung nice to meet you...?' Soojung said quietly not wanting to disturb his sleepiness...
 
Once Joon opened his eyes and finally saw the girl who was gonna be his new classmate..
'Omo!!!' Joon said whilst falling off his chair.. 'Are you okay??!!' Soojung got the fright of her life when Joon fell off the chair she knows she isnt the best looking person in the world but for him to have that action really hurt her feelings. 'neh, im fine thanks.. i just didnt realise you were that close to me.' Joon said whilst looking at Soojung.. She looks sad... Joon thought to himself.. 'why are you sad?' Joon randomlly said which made SooJung jumped because of the sudden question. 'I... I'm not sad...' Soojung said 'I'm just not used to making friends and having people round me since I only have my mum when I'm at home..' 'Lets go eat SooJung!! I'll be your new friend i will protect you from all the stupid es incase you bump into them!!' Joom said whilst heading to the door Soojung followed him.. cafeteria was packed with students which made SooJung feel really uneasy being surround with all these people, She just followed Joon and picked some food from the food bar then waited for Joon to get his food.. they then headed out the cafeteria and sat outdoors because Joon knew Soojung was feeling uneasy being in there.. 'So... Soojung, if you were homeschooled till now.. why didnt you jusy continue to being homeschooled..? why suddenly enroll into the school? sorry for being nosiy but im just curious.' Joon said quietly not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable with all the question he just fired to the girl.. 
 
'My dad thinks its time for me to come out from the shadows and start socialising with everyone else and i should see more people and making new friends since i dont have any friends..' SooJung explained but to be honest. she doesnt even know what the reason was.. all she knows is that if the Parks Family wants her to do something she will ty her best becasue afterall, they did take in for raised her. 'ok... So, does that mean im your first friend..?' Joon asked would ChanYeol and YooChun oppas class as friends... SooJung thought to herself.. 'Yea, You're my first friend Joon, I hope we get along!!' Soojung said with a huge grin on her face. Joon felt really happy when he heard soojung said he was the first friend. He really wants to cherish this friendship and some reason he really wants to protect her from everyone.. Whats this feeling... Joon thought 'OK! So lets introduce properly then.. I'm Lee Joon!! nice to meet you!' Joon shaked Soojung hand 'Nice to meet you Lee Joonsi! Im Park SooJung!'