Chapter 7 (CW)

What Would YOU Choose (a choose your path/ending story)

1 month ago~~

“… and that class, is how you analyse a music composition.” Your teacher finished the lesson with that sentence

 

“For homework…”

 

*ring ring ring*

 

You heard the bell rang for the end of the last lesson. You just finished your Music technology lesson and it was the last period of the day.

“Actually it’s fine, we don’t need homework for this lesson. Have a nice day, class.” Your teacher dismissed your class. The class slightly cheered for the fact that there would be no homework for today.

 

You packed your things and headed to the door. You were also in the same class as your crush, Jung Chanwoo, who began walking out the door of the classroom with you. Your heart began to thump a bit louder as he smiled his ultra-goofy smile at you.

 

The two of you walked towards the exit of the school chatting about how each other’s day were. The two of you then reached the exit and he told you that he would be going.

 

“So I’ll uh… see you in class this afternoon?” Chanwoo said to you as he scratched the back of his head.

“Yeah, okay.” You replied, slightly blushing at his cuteness.

“Okay, bye!”

“Bye…”

 

The class this afternoon he was talking about was the acting academy class that the two of you both do as extracurricular. With that, Chanwoo left the school through the gateway as the two of you finished saying ‘cya’.

 

Both you and Chanwoo go to the same high school as well as an after school acting academy. Chanwoo is a noona killer, a boy with pretty, short and dark hair who was very attractive to many. You kind of have a kiddy crush on him, he makes you happy and the two of you have been getting really close since you were in the a lot of the same classes.

 

Sometimes, you and Chanwoo would walk to the academy together… well with other kids who also went there, but today both of you went home before going to the academy. Your school is for the talented, one of the most prestigious performing arts high school in Seoul. You go to the acting academy for extra credit.

 

You arrived home after walking for a while and unlocked the door to be greeted by your loving mother. You say hi to your mother and so does she. You have a father who works really hard at work and an older sister who does lots of after school tutoring classes. Let’s say, your whole family is quite up there in education and studies.

 

Your mother was cleaning the house and so you went to your room after getting a snack from the kitchen. You got changed, and flipped through Instagram for a bit, before realising that it was time to leave for your acting class. You rushed down the stairs and grabbed what you needed, throwing the rubbish of you snack into the bin as you head to the door.

 

“Goodbye mother!” you said as you put on your shoes and opened the door of your home

“Have fun at class today. Make sure to be back before dinner okay?” she replied

“Okay, okay and thanks”

 

You swung your mini backpack on your shoulders and with that, you left your home. The afternoon sun shone in the sky as you walked down your street to your acting class.

 

Twice a week (once on Saturday and once on Wednesday) you would go to an acting academy that was pretty well known in the city of Seoul but it was located locally to where you live. Usually you would go straight from your high school to your class but today you went home… to make yourself look a bit nicer…                     

 

You walked for 5 or so minutes and turned the corner as you reached the end of the street and onto the main road, where the acting studio is. You walked a bit more and reached the building which exterior had a nice wooded finish to its doors and is highly polished throughout the whole studio. You pushed open the door and entered.

 

You enjoyed both high school and acting school. In your high school there was never really a kingka or queenka, nor were there any loners. Everyone were good friends with each other. However in your acting school, there is this one girl and her clique who had their noses stuck up in the air, hair as big as a lion’s mane and an attitude that got no one daring to get in their way.

 

The girl’s name is Eunbyeol. And she was the first person you saw as you pushed open the door to your classroom. You saw her with her clique staring and giggling at Chanwoo who was standing and talking with a few other friends. But never the less, the class began.

 

“Today class, we will be continuing on advance stage production as well as practising some lines for a future stage that we will be preparing for.”

-The class went by smoothly and then it was the end of the lesson-

 

You packed all your things and was about to head out the door as you were completely done with Eunbyeol’s crap. Just as you were about to leave the building, Chanwoo quickly caught up with you.

 

“Hey, you’re rushing a bit.” Chanwoo said to you

“Ah… I have to get home before dinner!” you partly told the truth

“Oh I was hoping we could walk together.”

“That’s fine, sounds great.” You replied immediately

“Great.”

 

So the two of you began walking to the direction of your house. As you two were at the place where you would part ways, he stopped and said slowly, leaning closer as he began to speak.

 

“Uh… I don’t know how to put this but…”

With that, he asked you to be his girlfriend in which you definitely said yes to.

 

-Back to present-

 

You can’t believe it has already been a month since the two of you have started dating.

You come to a stop as you reached the end of a two way road, one of which you turn left to go straight to the academy, or right to go back home.

If you want to go:

Straight to the academy go to chapter: TBA

Go home first then the academy go to chapter: TBA 


ahhhh!! GUYSSS. I got the inspiration to write now that 'My Type" has been released. I SHALL HYPERLINK HERE SO YOU MUST WATCHHH

Sorry for being MIA for like... half a year. Yeah... i delay more than YG.

Anyways, iKON's debut song will be out on October 1st! I'M SO EXCITED!!

Honestly I thought Chanwoo was really cute in the My Type M/V so I wrote him frist

Lots of Love from JENNAYNAY