Chapter 2 (YH)

What Would YOU Choose (a choose your path/ending story)

1 month ago~~~

The high class Bentley car pulled by the school drive way without you noticing. Well you notice now that you can see all the girls starting to giggle and crowd over it. It’s the rich AND pretty flower boys of the school again. It was the first day back since the 3-day Lunar New Year holiday and boy were you already tired of school already... and they day hasn’t even began.

 

You went to a private high school that accepts their students through a very hard to get scholarship that can only be obtained if you a super smart or super rich. Your parents were wealthy and so paying for your scholarship was a piece of cake. 

 

The both of them never had much time for you, thinking that if they just give a lot of money and also making you attend an expensive school will make you happy. But honestly, you were never happy, you were lonely.

 

At school you didn’t have a good image either and so you didn’t have many people who wanted to talk to you. Many students at this school are quite similar to you but they socialise better. You blamed your parents for giving and raising you with this kind of attitude. You’re kind of like Goo Jun Pyo from Boys over Flowers but just girl version and no friends like how he has F4.

 

Your thoughts disappeared as a boy from your school who resembles Goo Jun Pyo even more approached the school gates and walked pass you. This boy’s name is Koo Junhoe. He walks into the school with this best mate Kim Jinhwan and Song Yunhyeong. While all the other girls were drooling over the lead boy, your eyes trailed off to the ulzzang like face who tagged behind Junhoe.

 

With just Yunhyeong’s walk, it can your heart skip a beat. His hair was nicely done today and his appearance was bright. Well it’s like this every day but you just felt like admiring him this way again.

 

Compared to the other super rich yet super flower like boys in the school, aka him and his friends, he wasn’t as popular with girls. That’s a good thing… you thought. Why? Well it’s because now you would have a bigger chance with being able to get with him.

 

For the past few months you have been hiding a secret crush on him, making sure that no one will find out about this. It would be nice if you could confess to him soon but to be very honest, Yunhyeong isn’t all that great personality either, after all, all the boys in his group gets several confessions a week, it’s not like yours is going to be that special.

 

His bad character wasn’t because he is unhappy and taking out his feelings by showing an attitude to others like you but more of just him being himself. That’s what you find charismatic about him. A girl needs this kind of boy in their life at some time.

 

Recently you haven’t had much of a life of your own. Yes you were that devoted to your crush. You were pretty good at literature and wrote stories and poems about Yunhyeong, some of which that anyone would cringe at while reading it… another reason why people shouldn’t find out that you have a crush on him.

 

“OMO! OPPA IS HERE!” the scream hit your ears

 

That was Eunbyeol, a girl whose actions would be cringed at more than your words on paper.

 

You were still standing there watching the boys. You could see and feel that the boys were rolling their eyes become super annoyed as even more girls come and surround them.

 

Funny… you thought as you look around and see all the other boys in your school watch in jealousy. Just joking… not all the boys were jealous, some were fanboying with all the girls. Not sure if that’s just their preference or if they just look up to them.

 

The bell rang and you walked to your first class. Great… you have biology first… with Yunhyeong…

 

As you got into the classroom, the teacher made the class stand around the classroom.

 

“Alright class! Congratulations on completing this year’s theory work! We will now begin experiments!” the teacher began. Finally… you thought. Why is real biology not like the ones in those American movies? We actually have to do work and no fun experiments.

 

“So the reason why I didn’t make you kids to sit down is because I have to put you in a seating plan with your lab partners. I will be deciding who your partners will be” the teacher continued

 

Ugh… the whole class whined. Well, you didn’t really care, since you didn’t know anyone who wanted to partner up with you anyway.

 

“Okay class settle down now, I’ll begin with the pair who will sit here at the front right lab table here.” The teacher addressed as he patted the table which was at the very corner of the classroom. “Jooyeon and Semi.”

 

Jooyeon and Semi high fived each other and moved to their table.

 

“Baekha and Minhyuk” the teacher continued “Songju and Chunhee.” The teacher went on and on as all the students got their seats. When he got to the last table which was at the very back corner, you were still standing. “And finally, ____ and…. Ah Yunhyeong.”

 

Huh?

….

WHAT!

y..yun.. YUNHYEONG!

 

You awkwardly walk to your seat and sit next to him. You’re going to be with him until you all finish your biology course. You thought.

 

“So we’re gonna be together for a while.” Yunhyeong said with a heart melting smile to you to snap you out of your thoughts.

 

“ah yeh…”

 

The teacher cleared his throat “so our first task is to construct a project on plant cells, based on the experiment we are doing today so pay attention today as it will be very helpful on your project. This is also a project that is to be done together with your partner.” You hear Jooyeon and Semi high five each other again as you look at Yunhyeong, giving you a shy smile.

 

You meet up with Yunhyeong after school to a café to do your project. You guys half worked on the project, half just randomly talked with you trying to keep you’re cool.

 

Yunhyeong suddenly brought up a strange question asking you to go on a date with him. Well that escalated quickly…well of course you would go on a date with him so yeah, you agreed on the date.

 

Since both of you were high class, rich people, you had a thought of going to the park for a picnic for lunch.

 

“Wait… so you expect me to sit on the grass?” Yunhyeong said as you both arrived at the park the following saturday.

 

“Yes.”

 

“Don’t be ridiculous.”

 

“I’m not.”

-Back to present-

You didn’t even notice you arrived at your mansion because you were so into your memory. During the picnic he asked you to be his girlfriend. It shocked you back then but now you are surprised that you ever felt shy around him.

 

On the other side of the road there was another nice car, similar to the Bentley Yunhyeong’s family owned but not 100% matching to the one his chauffeur uses to drive him to school. There was a man that looked around the house with a map in his hand. He made a face that meant he was sure that he was at the destination he was supposed to be. Must be a chauffeur of the neighbours, you thought

 

You were near your door but the chauffeur and his car was at the driveway, still with a slightly confused face.

 

If you decide to:

help the man, go to chapter TBA

just go inside to your home, go to chapter TBA


oh my gawshhh what did i jusy write?? one and a half thousand  words of BS thats what... anyways hope you liked this (comment and subscribe if you haven't <3 ) 

Honestly Yunhyeong is my second bias in iKON after Bobby so i really put alot of effort into this one

hahaha.... who am i kidding... no matter how much effort i put into something, it still turns out like poop. 

have a nice day (or night)

bye! from Jennaynay!!