Chapter 1 (JH)

What Would YOU Choose (a choose your path/ending story)

You are so beautiful, someone thought. Of course, since it was someone’s thinking, you couldn’t hear it. You sat near the front of the class, tapping your pencil on your workbook, trying to figure out the answers to the question on your paper while the thinker sat a few rows behind.

 

To Kim Jinhwan, your beauty glowed brightly. He studied your body nicely by doing nothing but admire you during classes (no, it’s not stalking, it’s admiring). But why? Well, to him it was just something about your smile, your attitude, almost your everything that made him fall for everything.

 

As time went on, his liking for your eyes increased but there was one thing he wanted more of. It was your voice. He wanted you to talk to him, since he is too nervous to talk to you, even though you two spark many friendly conversations together during classes.

 

This may sound typical, you might be thinking he is a nerd or you might be too popular for him but it wasn’t like that. He is very popular, being the main vocal of school’s hottest band, iKON.

 

You yourself wasn’t a nerd, “uncool” or anything like that but just a girl with her own group of friends. The other six boys have their own wonders of where Jinhwan goes after school and of course it’s to watch you take your usual route home.

 

However after a while your pattern changed. You might be just as curious to why just like Jinhwan was when he figured that your norms have changed. Well it was because found a friend. A friend that Jinhwan would highly dislike since that friend was your boyfriend.

 

Even through his admiring (yes admiring not stalking) he didn’t manage to catch on the fact that you had a boyfriend... until the day you had broken up with him.

 

“I can’t believe you would go out with all those s!” you screamed

 

“Listen, to be very honest, dating anyone, no anything would be better than dating you!” the male half of the going downhill relationship replied

 

“Fine then! Clearly we are now over! Go and date something like a piece of since it looks like you!” your final words of fired out of your mouth before you sped walked away from his presents.

 

 Jinhwan witnessed every second of it. Maybe it was his chance now. No, maybe later, he doesn’t want to be named a hoe after going to another guy straight after breaking up with one.

 

So, a few days after, he gathered up his courage to ask you out. Usually, being someone as high class in the school as him wouldn’t sit where the rest of the students sit during lunch times. Of course iKON had their own table where girls would drool over.

 

Secretly, he eyed you throughout lunch so he wouldn’t lose you. Once the bell rang for everyone to go to their last few classes he grabbed your wrist while you were on the hallway.

 

“Hi?” he started, not trying to be awkward

 

A blush burned onto your cheeks

 

“Oh hey…” you replied to his sudden speech

 

“So how are you?”

 

The heat in your cheek grew more and more degrees higher as each one of his words hit your ears.

 

“I’m fine, you?”

 

“Great”

 

Out of nowhere he held two tickets to a movie in his hand

 

“Would you like to go watch ____ (you think of a movie ;) hehehe) with me?” he asked

 

“Yeah for sure.” You shyly smile and he notices

 

“That’s great!” it felt like a million tonnes have been lifted of his shoulders since you said yes “it will be a date then”

 

“kk J see you there then.”

 

“Yeah see you there”

 

A date? You thought a date with Kim JIn hwan?!?!?!?! NOOO WAYY. It was still unbelievable that a member of iKON even talks to you, let alone date one.

 

-Back to present-

You thought about how it has been one month since you started dating JInhwan and he was definitely the best boy you’ve ever dated, well you haven’t actually dated that many since you were a good girl, focuses on studies and in junior high.

 

You kept walking towards your home but then to reach a construction site on the road with is the fastest way. If you decide to:

 

Take the detour by going onto the road on the left: go to TBA

Take the detour by going onto the road on the right: go to TBA


OH MY GOSH... I am face palming my self sooooooo much. So first of all, i haven't updated this in over a month so horrible start to this fanfic and second, I posted this on valentines day but guess what?!? I'm an idiot and put it on Hidden mode. So i guess... happy really really late valentines day<3

anyways... how short is this chapter... like srsly... i just can't seen to add anything else in it. Oh well i hope you continue to enjoy this. I also highly promote conversation here in the comments. 

lots of love from your author

jennaynay