Chapter 3 (B)

What Would YOU Choose (a choose your path/ending story)

1 month ago~~~

*SINOSIJAK* your phone beeped as you got a text from your best friend, Bobby. You rolled from the side of your bed that you were sleeping on to the other side to where your phone was.

 

You mentally tried to scold Bobby through telepathy for waking to you with his text.

 

You unlocked your phone with your eyes still closed and then forcefully open them to read Bobby’s text

 

 

9:43 am KimBab to you:

I know it’s a Saturday and I know your probably sleeping but… hi!

9:45 am you to KimBab

Ugh…  

9:45 am KimBab to you

Hehehehe

9:46 am you to KimBab

Srsly… why you have to do this?!

9:47 am KimBab to you

Because I like annoying my best friend

 

 

You are now fully awake from all the buzzing coming from your phone. Can’t this boy just sleep in?! It’s a freaking Saturday for heaven’s sake. You thought. Ugh… you groan again, rolling in your bed, unwilling to wake up.

 

 

9:49am KimBab to you

You busy today? If not, let’s go out! I’ve got some things to tell you.

 

 

It’s been a while since the two of you has spent a Saturday together, many Saturdays actually. Back when the two of you were younger, you and Bobby would always hang out with each other during the weekend and most of the time after school.

 

So why suddenly stop many years of tradition for the best of friends? Well it was because KimBab got a girlfriend.

 

Her name was EunByeol. She had “snob” written all over her. You didn’t like her, you didn’t like her A LOT. To make it worse, she didn’t like you either. She thought that you hung out with Bobby too much as friends and that he should forget about you to focus more on her.

 

Stupid biatch….

 

A girlfriend of Bobby’s is not someone that you can grow to like easily and as it was his first girlfriend you really detested her.

 

It’s strange how someone can hate their best friend’s lover, after all you should be happy for Bobby that he got a girlfriend right? But to you, no, because as the two of you got older, your feelings towards him “matured”. (a/n: this is just my stupid way of saying that you like him.)

 

 

9:55am KimBab to you

Hello? You still there? Hurry up and reply! Did you fall asleep again? Should I come to your house and drag you out of bed?

 

 

You snapped out of your thoughts through the buzz of your phone.

 

 

9:56am you to KimBab

K… I’m up. Not busy today. Where you wanna go?

9:57am KimBab to you

Let’s go to my mums café and get you some breakfast and we can also chat. I’ve got a few things on my mind that I’m not feeling too good with. I can rely on you can talk about it with you right?

 

 

You laughed at his stupidness, of course he could rely on you. You and Bobby have been best friends since diapers and so far nothing has been able to stop your friendship. The two of you were like two peas in a pod.

 

 

9:57am you to KimBab

Sure! Will be there!

9:58am KimBab to you

Great! Cya then.

 

 

They say that good friends know your best stories but your best friend has lived them with you. Of course this was true to you, some, no almost all of your best memories were with Bobby, but you weren’t so sure if he felt the same. Why? Well because it seems like Bobby has been making lots of nice stories and memories with Eunbyeol.

 

You scoff at the thought of her name.

 

Oh my gosh you thought. It’s 10 o’clock, I should get up now.

 

You drag yourself out of your bed and into the bathroom, you finish getting ready in almost no time. You check yourself in the mirror. Looking fineee heh heh heh you thought.

 

Now off you go to Mrs Kim’s café

 

“I’ll enjoy the meal! Thank you!” you said as you were about to eat your very late breakfast. Bobby sat opposite you and only had a cup of Caffè Americano since he already ate.  The food you were eating was yet to be added to the menu, Mrs Kim wanted you to try it to make sure if it is worth putting it on the menu.

 

“This food is so good! Kimbab-ah, your mum definitely should add this. I recon it was be a great seller!” you say to Bobby

 

“That’s good to hear” he says in a soft voice, smiling at you

 

“You said you had some things to say. Wanna chat about it now?”

 

“Yeah, okay.”

 

“So wassup?”

 

“Nothing really that much…”

 

“Uh okay… how come you’re not spending your time with Eunbyeol?”

 

“Yeah, that’s what I have to talk to you about. The thing is we broke up like 2 weeks ago.”

 

Your eyes shot wide open, your mouth slightly agape. You were happy, but you tried to not express that. Bobby though, didn’t seem that hurt. He must have gotten over it, besides, it was two weeks ago… wah? Two weeks ago?

 

“Oh that’s so sad to hear you must be so upset, why’d you guys break up?” you ask half-heartedly. I mean it was about time. Her malicious actions pisses you of so much, if it wasn’t because you cared about Bobby, you could have pulled all her hair out.

 

“Because… she keeps talking bad about you.”

 

“Oh… you don’t have to break up with her because of me.” You lied

 

“Stop lying. We’ve been best friends for long enough, I can tell when you’re lying or not.”

 

You face get red

 

“Besides,” Bobby continues “She cheated.”

 

Your eyes widened again. THIS BEEEEEP. You swore you could have sliced her with a chainsaw (not that you were that violent. BUT! If anyone hurts anybody that you love and care about, in this case Bobby, you could really slice them into pieces and feed their dead parts to the lions. But…. You’re not gonna do that since you have a nice and calm person image.)

 

“Actually, I’m quite happy that she did that.” Bobby said as he laughed at your expression. You give him another face stating ‘why?’

 

“I didn’t like her after I got to know the ‘real’ her. You get what I mean? I couldn’t dump her for that reason so for a while I was trying to figure out a way to break up with her.”

 

“Right…”

 

“When I found out that she cheated on me, I took it as the perfect chance to break up with her.”

 

“Okay… well you’re y, free and single now!” you say to him and he just laughs. “Let’s go outside for a walk! I think I ate too much, got to digest it all.” And then he nodded.

 

During your walk, the two of you ended up at the spot at a park in the neighbourhood that was an area you and Bobby have been going to since you first discovered the place many years ago. You sighed as you sat down. Bobby sat down next to you.

 

“It’s been a while since we’ve been here, yeah?” you ask and then you two continue to chat for a while.

 

“You know, the best couples are the ones which start off as best friends?” Bobby awkwardly asks

….

….

 

“Let’s start dating!” you blurt out, covering your mouth after words. Well this totally didn’t just get awkward. Great going you say to yourself

 

“I hope you’re not joking.” He replies “will you be my girlfriend?”

 

“Yes...”

 

Both of you were red tomatoes right now, but that’s okay since you now know that Bobby has returned his feelings

 

-Back to present-

 

Aigoo…. I’ve been dating my best and childhood friend for a month now. You smile at that thought.

Suddenly you get a text from your beloved boyfriend. (Yes, you changed it from KimBab to Bobby <3)

 

4:35pm Bobby <3 to you

Let’s go on a date! Wanna meet me at the park at our usual spot?

 

If you:

Reply to him saying that you will go home and change first then meet him, go to chapter TBA

Go straight away to the park go to chapter TBA

no Bobby, you don't even need one wink. Half a wink and you can have my soul

by the way, i used the username thing for the phone contacts. Was that a good idea or should i just change it to ____

Anyways, i cringe at my own work -___- that's all I need to say.

btw what happened to iKON's debut that was suppose to happen in January? YG be like "oh these fan gurls heh heh heh"