Chapter 4 (BI)

What Would YOU Choose (a choose your path/ending story)

1 month ago ~~~

* click clack click clack * you listen to the high heels of the devil, otherwise known as Eun Byeol, who sashayed down the hallway. You were in the middle of a “fun” (the only person that calls it fun is your teacher) maths quiz when the sound of the heels became louder and then to a stop.

 

As expected the door opened and it was her, hell in a human’s body. If only she wasn't the daughter of the schools director, otherwise she would have been expelled on the first day. To the both of you, math class wasn't something to look forward to. It was a subject you weren’t so interested in and also no good looking boys to stare at. After all it what you've been doing a lot now that school has really started to annoy you * cough * Eun Byeol.

 

There wasn't even a need for a ‘sorry I'm late’ to come out of Eun Byeol’s mouth since it's happened too many times already, with the teacher not being able to do anything since if he scolds her, he would be fired.

 

No matter how much you detest maths or school in general, unlike her you wouldn't be tardy or slack off your studies. Good education mean good job means good future. You wanted to actually work and get what you deserve and not to be a spoiled brat like Eun Byeol.

 

Finally the bell rang stating that it was time for the next subject. What a genius you thought arriving to class when it's about to end.

 

You were walking from your maths class to history class, your shoes tapping against the tiled floor of the school, listening to the mumbles heard from the other students.

 

The only light that comes to your mind when hearing the class history is the pretty boy named Hanbin or for those who are his close friends, B.I. In your eyes he was eye candy. A beautiful and popular boy that was wayyy out of your reach, or at least you thought he was. 

 

You walked into your class and sat down in your usual seat at the back corner next to the window (a/n: typical high school drama lol) I just don’t understand you thought why should I even bother when it comes to trying to get his attention.

 

Many girls, however don’t think like you. They try to grab his attention but he doesn’t have interest in them. Silly kids you continued to think you’ll never know who he’ll like. But sure that girl would be lucky.

 

You continue to stare at that beauty as your teacher walked in. Every move he did made you admire him even more. His dyed hair shone in the sunlight coming from the window. At times he would look directly at the source of the shine with you not knowing why but you continue to look at his direction.

 

Ring ring ring, great, another period wasted, whatever, it's time for lunch. Everyone dashed out to the cafeteria. Everyone is just has to fight over the seats there, but you don't care, since you sit alone anyways. You finally pack up and leave but within a metres from the door, something made you halt. It was B.I. There he was standing in front of you, looking at you.

 

“It's _____ isn't it?” Those were the words that came out of his mouth but to you, you were barely able to understand what he said since you were still trying to come to reality and accept the fact that he is actually talking to you

 

“Uh… Um… Uh… Yeah…”

 

“It's a pretty name” he continued “like you” SAYYY WHATTTTTTT?!?!? You thought

 

“I can see through the reflection of the window that you’re always looking at me” Busted… was the word that came into your head. What to do now _____….

 

“I… Uh…. Well… I… Uh…” You continue to stutter

 

“You like me?” Those sudden and unexpected words came out of his mouth “that's ok” he said and then left, brushing past you, slipping a note into your pocket without you noticing. One thing you did notice however was that your cheeks whereas red as HyunA (LOL).

 

Later that day during your last period, you finally notice the note Hanbin left you and it was none other than a confession note. You come back to your senses and smile at the thought that you and B.I could be a thing. As expected, the whole class dashed out of the school, completely done with the boring lectures from their teachers. You see B.I

 

“So… would you go out with me?”

 

“Yeah… yeah sure.” You replied.

 

-Back to present-

That was one month ago you thought. You are no longer awkward and completely comfortable when you are around Hanbin. Stopping at your path, you look at your phone. If you decide to…

Text B.I go to chapter (TBA)

Wait for B.I to text you and continue walking go to chapter (TBA)


Thankyou for reading! Please remember to subscribe and comment (and upvoting if you can would be nice too :D)

I'm sorry that i only uploaded this chapter, i know it can be pretty fustrating that you can't read on.

Please forgive me

many thanks, from your joyful author, jennaynay