Kim myungsoo

♡Yes she's my pet and also my wife♡

Mihyun and L's POV

"Here " he handed her a water . Mihyun took the water and drink a little.

"T-Thank you " she said stuttering she can't look straight at him because of his handsomeness.

"By the way I'm Kim myungsoo but they call me L " he said offering his hand to shake hands. Mihyun look at his hand and slowly give her hands .

"I-I'm Mihyun " she said and they shook hands. 

"So if you don't mind, can i ask what are you doing in that street and wearing a wedding dress, hokshi! No way ! Did you ran away from your groom because you don't want to marry him" He said with broaden eyes .Mihyun nearly smacked him but she  just laugh because of L's cuteness.

"Ofcourse not i love L.joe a lot eventhough he doesn't love me back and although his a jerk I'm not going to leave him , eventhough I'm going to be his pet as long as I'm beside him "she said continuesly without stopping. She then mentally smack herself when she realize what she had just said. She's not really that shy type girl actually she's a blabbermouth once she knew that person already she talk nonestop.

Meanwhile L was ajar by what she had said . Mihyun bit her lower lips 

*should i trust this guy? But we just meet a while ago? B-but he save me and I don't know why I'm so comfortable talking to him* her thought was cut by L

"What?! Can you speak slowly and if you don't mind can you tell me who is L.joe ? " he said confused because he didn't understand what she had said because she talk too fast.

Mihyun took a deep breath at first she was hesitating to tell him but in the end she just spill it out.

"Okay then but promise me not to tell to anyone" She made him promised

He flicked her forhead then chuckled.

"Babo why would , I? And beside we can't say if we'll see each other again" he said. 

There was a sudden pang in Mihyun's heart when he said that . "Yah! What's that for!" L just cackle ,She rubbed her forehead then she start telling him her story.

~~~~~~~~

"So, yeah i ended running to that nowhere street , but still i love him maybe i was just shocked that's why i run away" she said then giggled.

*whoahhhh this girl is daebak! And that L.joe was too lucky she don't even deserve that guy, haist i want to punch him how could he so irresponsible husband! And how could make her wife like his pet* his thought dissapear when mihyun wave her hand.

"L-sshi ?" She wave  her hand infront of L's face that make L get back to his senses.

"Oh yeah! , your husband is really a lucky one for having you Mihyun-sshi" he gently said .

"Not really " she chuckled and playfully smack his arms .She then saw the time

"OMG! " she squeaked. "It's already 12:45 I really need to go " she said she was about to go when sunddenly L grab her wrist.

"I'm going to send you , I want to see you safe " he said with worried eyes.

Mihyun was touched because of he have said they just meet awhile go yet he already cared a lot . How she wish that L.joe would do the same but no he didn't even find her.

"Arraseo " she just said then give him a her sweetest smile.

~~~~~~

Minutes later they arrived at hyatt hotel . L open the door for her and she step out of the car.

"Thank you so much , i don't know how to make it up to you " she said Feeling guilty because she can't do anything .

"Ya babo! "He flicked her forhead again.

"Ya! What is that for again " she pouted then rubbed her temple.

"Aigooo how cute " L said pinching her nose. 

While goofing. Some suddenly shout.

"Yah!  Gangaji(puppy) " L.joe said and go towards them. 

"So you ran away because you want to flirt with this guy" he said to Mihyun coldly while glaring at L.

"Yah! I'm not flir-" without finishing her word L.joe grab her hand and left . 

L watched them leave .

*So that's L.joe.. aissh that guy how could he treat Mihyun like that i hope we can see each other again mihyun-sshi...*

-------------

chapter 5 done hope you like it :)