CHAPTER 4

♡Yes she's my pet and also my wife♡

L.joe was walking back and forth he was worried because Mihyun didn't come  back yet . 

"Aisssh where did that girl go " he ruffled his hair with frustation . He's afraid because if something happened to Mihyun, her parents might kill him specially his grandmother . 

flashback~

"Halmeoni! I don't like to marry her ! " L.joe protested.

"Yah! How could you yell at me like that , kids now adays don't know how to respect tsk! "His grandmother said

"It's final you're going to marry her wether you like it or not it's final I'm going to ask your mother and father to go back here and arrange your wedding! " she continued.

L.joe's face become cold .

"I'm sorry halmeoni but wether you like it or not I'm not going to marry that girl! " he said coldly then he walk out slamming the door. Actually that was the first time that he talk back to his grandmother . L.joe really love her grandmother more than his parents because she is the one who took care of him while his parent's are busy for their business. This time he can't do what his halmeoni want him to do because it's too much for him .he can't marry a girl  that he don't even love or like. And beside he already have a girl that he really truely love.

Meanwhile l.joe without looking back he didn't notice that her halmeoni was in pain because of what he have said, her halmeoni heart tighten and she can't even breath.

 

L.joe was with naeun they are flirting with each other when suddenly l.joe's phone ring he answered it.

"Yoeboseyo? " he said

"Ha-halmeoni she's at the hospital!" Her younger sister said in horrored .

"B-bwohhhh!!!" His eyes widened .

"Oppa what hap-" without finishing her words l.joe quickly run to his car leaving naeun dumbfounded

 

 

L.joe quickly run to his halmeoni's room and there he saw her halmeoni lying in the bed weak.

"Halmeoni mianhe mianhe jeongmal mianhe gwenchana? " he said worriedly 

"L.joe -ah I-I am sorry for pushing you to marry her even if you don't like her " she said weakly

"Shhhh" he hushed . "I should be the to ask for forgiveness halmeoni for talking back and yelling at you but you know i already have naeun and i love her i cant marry that girl "he said but her halmeoni acted and she know he can't say no this time.

"Aigooo my heart " she acted 

"L.joe-ah this is my last wish before i die please marry Mihyun i really really like her"  she said . She was really professional in acting .

"But-" he was going to protest but his halmeoni act like she was going to die 

"Aigooo my heart i i can't breath " she dramatically said .L.joe panicked he don't know what to do then exactly the doctor came . 

L.joe go out for awhile . Then after a few minutes the doctor came out . He stand and go towards the doctor and ask.

"How is she?" He ask worriedly.

"She's already okay now but she should not be stressed because it's dangerous for her health" the doctor said .

"Is she awake?" He ask.

"Yes she is but don't say something that will make her depressed okay?" The doctor advice him

"Neh." He said then entered the room 

"Halmeoni I'm sorry " he said but her halmeoni didn't look and answered him.

L.joe sigh.

"Okay I'm going to do it . I'm going to marry her " he sigh and defeated.

Her halmeoni brightened.

"Jeongmal? Aigoo l.joe-ah you don't know how happy i am " she beamed.

*tsk I'm going to make that girl's life like hell* he thought.

END of flashback~

L.joe went out their room to find mihyun when suddenly he saw a familiar girl and he was so shock because its mihyun and she's with a guy .

 

 

----------

Sorry for late update guys and i know its a boring chapter but its just the beginning . Hope you like it :)