Thank you for saving me mr.?

♡Yes she's my pet and also my wife♡

Soon the wedding was already over. Mihyun and L.joe was already in the Hotel .Both of their parents prepared it for their honeymoon. 

"Woaaaaaaaah ! " she mumbled when she entered in their room. she was amazed when she saw their king size bed. Their room was filled with petals and candles . She was now daydreaming about her and l.joe cuddling in that bed together until l.joe snapped her out.

"Yah! Puppy! if your thinking that we're going to sleep together in that bed well stop daydreaming about it because your going to sleep in that couch "he pointed out.

"What! Are you K-kidding me!? your letting a girl sleep in that couch" she shockingly said with wide eyes.

"Yes do you have any problem with it puppy? " he arrogantly said while raising his right brow.

"B-but I'm your wife" she mumbled while frowning but it was too loud enough for him to still hear it.

"My wife? " he burst into laughter then continued

"Yah puppy listen carefully , your my wife when our parents are infront of us but when they're not around you're my PET.you like me since when were in the middle grade right? you even wrote a letter " he chuckled then continued " So if you want us to be okay just obey me okay puppy? " he smiled and patted her head

"And oh! Please don't tell anyone that I'm your husband when we're at school " he added

Meanwhile upon hearing those words Mihyun's tears was already forming she can't take it anymore , yes she love and like him a lot but he should just respect her not because she's his wife but also she's a human too.

Without any word she left l.joe and slammed the door hardly that made l.joe dumbfounded.

L.joe blinked like he didn't know what he did "maybe because his too happy that she couldn't handle her happiness" he said then he plopped in himself in the bed.

Meanwhile while he's enjoying his self with that bed he didn't know that Mihyun was really in pain now.

 

"Pabo, jerk , stupid.. " Mihyun cursed while crying . She's now in the middle of nowhere she doesn't know where she is now because she's out of her mind .it was really dark and silent street and it scared her because she's not really familiar with that street and the worst thing is that there's no taxi passing .she's still wearing her gown and heels . 

"This is all your fault you jerk" she cursed again . She continued to walk hoping that she can find a taxi . While walking she didn't notice that theres a big stone that cause her to Stumbled . She winced in pain , when she saw her knees bleeding .she cried like a little child .she really hate blood . She stop crying when she saw a 3 shadows . She tilt her head up and saw three scary man. Her heart begin to pound faster. 

"Hey look there's a beautiful girl" the scary man with lots of tatoo said to the scaryman who's looking at me while grinning.

"Bet you run away with your groom " the second scary man said while throwing his cigarette and lean to mihyuns face and blow the smoke to her .Mihyun cough because of the smoke she was now really scared she stand up and tried to run away from them, but too bad the third man with long hair and scary tatoo's caught her hand and yanked her towards the first scary man . Mihyun wince in pain .

"Let me go ! Please " she pleased while her tears was trickling .she tried to shrugged of but the man who was behind her tighten his grip . He even wrapped his arm around her waist including her hand so that she can't move.

The first scary man was now trying to kiss her

"Nooooooooo! Please " she yelled she's trying to scape from the mans grip but she can't the man was too strong .she let  out another tears and was now crying really hard she's helpless now until someone grabbed that man and punch him he did the same with the two .he kicked and punch them really hard that cause them to run away because he was to strong. 

Meanwhile Mihyun was trembling she was hugging hear knees and her tears keeps on flowing . The man who save her go toward her and held mihyun's shoulder. Mihyun push him .

"Don't pleasee! " she cried . She's still not in her right mind he thought that the man was still the man who tried to hit on her. In the other hand the man who save her hug her.

"Please no!!! " she tried to hit the man to shrug but that man caught her hand and he shake her tomake her get back to her senses. 

"Miss it's alright now ! They're already gone " he said while shaking her. Mihyun stop shrugging when he heard his soughting voice . She look at that man and saw his angelic face .

"Your already safe they already gone " he comforted .without any word she hug that man .. another tears slip to her eyes *Thank you for saving me mr.* she thought then she close her eyes while still hugging that man .

~~~~~~~

Chapter 3 done !! Hope you like this chaptii .I know you already know who that guy is :) .hope you enjoy reading this one (*^﹏^*)