It's just an act..

♡Yes she's my pet and also my wife♡

Knock knock! .Mihyun came back to her senses when she heard the knock .

"Come in " she said 

The door opened. It's her mother-in-law wearing a big big smile.

"Mihyun-ah your so beautiful " Mrs Lee complimented that made her blush .

"T-thank you Mrs.Lee " she said stuttering.

"Hey why aren't you calling me eomma?" Mrs.lee pouted actually Mrs.Lee was not yet that old and she's really beautiful . "From now on i want you to call me eomma,arraseo?" Mrs.Lee continued.

"Neh eommonim" she answered

"Now we need to go, L.joe was already at the church waiting for his beautiful soon to be wife" Mrs.Lee said

 

Then they go , a few minutes later they arrived at the church. Mihyun was already infront of the church door. Mihyun shut her eyes close and she took a deep breath

"This is it ! " she muttered under her breath before the door open. She open her eyes and there she saw her handsome,hot soon to be husband .

 

Meanwhile L.joe was already impatient just then the door open then he saw Mihyun , his eyes widened when he saw her .he was mesmerized by her beauty he never seen her like that before because she's always wearing a glasses but now without those it reveals her true beauty , his heart began to beat faster .

*! What's going on why I'm so nervous and i can't stop my heart from beating faster" he flinched 

Minhee was now already walking down the aisle with her father.  she's now blushing because she saw L.joe looking at her .

MIhyun was already infront of L.joe and now her heart was beating faster it was like she run 10km . 

Mihyun look at her father "appa!" She hug her father and a small amount of tears slip to her eyes.

Her father broke to that hug and wipe her tears.

"Hey! My princess don't cry always remember this no matter what happen appa will always be right beside you " Mr.Park said while controlling his emotion.

"Hey L.joe-sshi! Takecare of my precious arraseo! " Mr. Park said before handling her daughter's hand to him.

"I will abeoji " he said then he take Mihyuns hand and take her infront of the  altar. 

 

...

 

"I, (L.Joe/Mihyun ), take you to be my (wife/husband), to have and to hold from this day forwsrd, for better or worse, for richer ore poorrr, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish; from this day forward until death do us part" they say in unison.

"You're now officially married you may now kissed your bride " the priest announced.

*kiss the the bride ? Seriously? Anyway it's just a kiss  and in my information she's never been kiss* l.joe grin evily.

"L.joe-sshi y- you don't have to ki-kiss me .." she said stuttering in low tone so that L.joe will be the only one to hear. She bit her lower lips.

Without any words L.joe crashed his lips to her making Mihyun's eyes broaden and her cheeks heated up .

*L-L.joe took my first kiss..* she smiled between there kiss.

The crowd clap and cheered for them.

L.joe broke the kiss and grabbed Mihyun's waist and he hug her. She was surprised by L.joe's sudden action her heartbeats faster again . 

*Does he,already accept and like me ? *she thought while smiling happily. But that smile on her face fell because of what L.joe have said.

"Don't be too happy my, dear wife it's just an act" he whispered and even wink at her .

But instead of giving him a sad face . She smiled brightly and said again those 8 words.

"Like what i have  said before it's okay as long as I'm with you " she said while giving him a mehrong and run towards her family to take a picture . L.joe there left dumbfounded.

___________

Done chapter two hope you like it . Mihyun was really a martyr right?  Hehe it's just the start hope you sub and leave a comment. And sorry for my mistakes and wrong grammars hope you enjoy reading it :)