It's okay as long as I'm with you..

♡Yes she's my pet and also my wife♡

Mihyun woke up excitedly . It's not an ordinary day for her because finally she's going to be married and the most exciting thing is that she's going to marry L.joe ! Although it's just an arrangemarriage she is so happy because the one whom she will marry is the one whom she secretly love for almost 3years .

Mihyun look at herself infront of the mirror wearing her simple yet elegant gown . She looks like an angel she's really gorgeous in that gown. She's smiling while looking at herself until she remembered something her angelic smile faded.

~FLASHBACK

"Okay it's settled then the wedding is within two weeks" L.joe's father confirmed and had a shake hands to Mihyun's father.

"Byunghun why don't you take Mihyun for a walk so that you two will get to know more about each other?" Mr.Lee said 

"Neh. " he replied shortly then he looked at Mihyun who was blushing and smiling like an idiot .

"Shall we go? " he said while smiling to her

"Neh.." she said sheepishly while blushing

"Eommonim,abeoji were going first then" L.joe said and bowed politely to their parents then after that they went to the parking lot where L.joe park his car.

Mihyun was waiting for him to open the car for her but instead..

"Yah! ! You're not going in?" He said impatiently

"A-a yeah " Mihyun get in and buckled her seatbelt

*i thought once we got married his attitude towards me will change I'm wrong but it's okay i still love him yes I'm a fool but i don't care. * she said to her mind then she sigh.

L.joe started the engine and drive in top speed . 

The ride was silent. L.joe stop the car near the bus station. 

"hey Mihyun-sshi always remember this i will never ever love you ,there's only one girl in my heart and that was Naeun " he said .

"And I'm sorry but i can't send you because naeun is waiting for me . " he said 

Mihyun's tears was threatening to fall but she still manage to say those 8 words and she was able to give him a sincere smile

"It's okay as long as,I'm with you" she said then she get out of his car.

 

End of flashback.

___________

Hey how's my first chapter? I know i have a lot of mistakes its because I'm already sleepy. But still hope you like it :)