Second.

Be with someone

Hoseok's POV

 

She took away the necklace from my hand. I was shocked by her action. She was supposed to let me put it on her.

Maybe it's really precious for her and she didn't know it was taken. I didn’t know anything since it’s her manager who gave the necklace to the crew then they gave it to me as a hint. How it can be a hint anyway?

The PD shouted then telling us to re-do the scene.

“She’s pretty.”Taehyung said when we already on our way to the next location.

I looking at him who sat beside me. “Why’d you coming along? You’re no longer needed.”

He hit my arm. “Aigoo. Already feel like a profesional actor? Your acting is not as good as mine.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Hyung, what exactly you think about her.”

I frowned. “Hyeso?”

“Who else?”

“Well, my first impression towards her is not nice. She’s polite but I can sense she only does that so she wouldn’t be judged rude.”I explained. “I’m her senior anyway. It’s not good for her image if she's being rude towards me. But, I think she’ll be nice at me later on.”

Taehyung blinked. “She’s nice towards me. She doesn’t talk that much. Actually, she only talks when needed.”

“I know. I keep asking question and she only answer yes or no or not answering at all. Do you know that she rejected to call me oppa last night?”

His eyes got widened. “OMO! Really? Why?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. Ask her.”

“I will.”

Finally, we arrived in the next location. It’s a little coffee shop located in Hongdae.

I spotted her van. She arrived earlier than me.

After greet the whole crews and get my make up done, I walk towards her who’s sitting in the corner. Taehyung already sat across her.

“Can I join?”I asked.

Both of them looking at me.

“Why you bother to ask? Trying to look like a gentleman?”Taehyung teased me.

“I’m a gentleman.”I declared it.

Hyeso get up from his chair then bowed at me.

“Have you eat?”I asked.

“Not yet. I’m hungry, hyung!!!”

I glared at Taehyung. “I’m not asking you. Go get your food by yourself. What are you doing here anyway?”

Taehyung grinned. “Hyeso and I were born in the same year. So, we’re friend! I’m here to support my friend!!!”Hyeso smiled a bit. “Right, Hyeso-sshi?”

She nodded slightly.

“See?”Taehyung teased me. “Hyung, please go and let me having a private time with my friend.”

“Aigoo! She’s my wife after all!”I yelled.

“The wedding ceremony is not up yet! She’s not your wife yet!”

From all BTS member, why he’s the one who came along?

“Hoseokie!!”My manager call me.

“See? You should go.”

I left both of them. While I walk away, I can see Taehyung already try again to have a conversation with her. Good luck, bro. If he can’t make her comfortable, then it wouldn’t work for me either.

“Something wrong, hyung?”I asked.

“You remember all the questions you should ask her right?”He really worried about me.

“Yes, hyung. Why? You don’t trust me?”

He sighed. “I trust you. It’s just really nerve wrecking.”He looking at her. “Especially when she really can’t be touched.”

“Touched?”

He hit me. “Don’t you dare to think something . I mean, she's really didn’t want to open herself. Even her manager more worry about you than her.”

“Ey I’m not thinking something !!”I hit him back. “Yeah, I’ve tried to talk to her and it clearly show she doesn'st want to talk with me. Look at him,”both of us looking at Taehyung who still trying hard to having a nice conversation with her. “If he can’t make her comfortable, then what can I do?”

“Her manager told me even until now on he can’t talk comfortably with her. Her members also. She only talks when needed. Even sometimes she show no response.” He patted my shoulders. “Well, then. Hwaiting!!! I think it’s going to be hard but who knows? Maybe you can make her be more open later on!”

I sighed. “Hyung, can you take Taehyung home?”

“Why? Didn’t you like it when he’s around you?”

“Yes, except the fact that the crews may considering him to replace me since it seems like he can dealing with her better than me.”

My manager laughed. “Okay, sure. Will take him home then come back here again.”

Not longer after that, my manager really take him away. Before he pulled by my manager, he smiled and waving at her. “See you later, chinguya! Let’s talk on the kktalk after you done with the shooting!!”

I heard some crews talking about how it’ll be really cute if Taehyung was the husband.

Excuse me. I’m the husband.

I'm nervous. Really nervous. Not a fake nervous. It's real.

Actually, when I saw her sitting quietly reading her books, she looks really calm, pretty, and feminine since she wear a soft pink skirt with white shirt. Just like my type.

Then when she stopped reading and looked at me, my heart skipped a beat.

She looks like her.

Her, the girl that left me for another guy.

Aren’t you supposed to dislike her? She looks like your ex-girlfriend who hurts you.

I was hurt, but I love her.

I love her so much.

My first girlfriend. My first love. My first kiss.

“We’re going to start in 5 minutes. Please be ready in your position.”The crew reminding me.

I nodded.

In this scene, we’re going to enter the cafe together. Then we’ll order the same drink which is make us looks like we had a connection when actually, no. We're not.

She wanted to order americano. Then her manager told me, from all kind of coffee, she only drink americano. Without sugar. Yes, bitter americano.

I hate that.

Life is bitter. I didn’t want to add more bitterness in my life.

So, at the end we agreed to order caramel macchiato.

“Caramel Macchiato.”We said in the same time after the cashier asked us what we want to order.

She looked at me shocked but still maintain her straight face while I smiled sweetly. After done with the ordering scene, we sat in the seat beside the window. It’s 3 p.m right now, so it’s a bit sunny and dim in the same time.

A perfect weather.

We didn’t say anything. The PD wants that way.

“So.. ekhm.. you like caramel macchiato?”I asked finally.

She shook her head. “I like americano more.”She answered. The PD get up from his seat and going to shout. . We gonna re-do this scene again. “But today I feel like I need to drink something sweet.”She added.

I can see PD’s relief face and he back to his seat.

"Why? I'm not sweet enough?"

"No. It's not like that. It's just because.. it's been too long I didn't consume something sweet."

I laughed. It's awkward. Even more awkward than yesterday.

“What is your ideal type?”Please don’t say something that make us re-do the scene from the beginning.

“I don’t have ideal type. I think if you really like someone, how he looks like and what he does, doesn’t matter. Ideal type is an escape from loneliness.”

Ideal type is an escape from loneliness.

For a moment I got mesmerized by her words.

I think it’s not from the script, but it’s what she really thought.

“When you’re in love with someone, anything else doesn't matter. That’s why ideal type is only an escape when you’re not in love with anyone but craving to loving someone and also be loved which is that's a state of loneliness.”She added.

By that answer, I can see a perfect women. A women who truly understand the meaning of love. The person who really appreciate it. It’s rare.

Usually, when someone ask you about your ideal type, you will answer with a few category of physical appearance, something that you’re interested, or something in common between you and him. But she..

“Hoseok-sshi?”

I back to reality. “Ah yes. You’re right! Why do we need ideal type?”I laughed. “Aigoo, call me oppa.”

She lowered her head.

“Please call me oppa!”This is really a thing I wanted to say.

“Oppa.”Finally she called me that. I can feel my face heated.

“Hoseok oppa!! I’m hungry!!”That memory suddenly popped up.

“Do you have any ideal type, Hoseo- oppa?”She asked.

My answer is written on the script. If I change it now, surely the PD will make us do the scene again.

“I like a girl who likes me. Is that an ideal type?”

She frowned but then she nodded. “Yes. Well, the people you likes is not always liking you back, right?”

“Yes, you’re right!”I laughed. “Hem.. I also like a girl who read a lot of book.”

Wait, she likes to read. Why I just realized now?

“Oppa, likes to read?”She asked.

I nodded. “I like romance novel. You likes reading book too?”

“Ne. I always bring a book everywhere.”

My face heated again. I don’t know why. “What kind of genre you like?”

“I like fictional novels but I also read non-fictional book. Especially, economic and politic books”

Then I remember one of the crew told me she’s majoring in Management. Not many idol majoring in that major. Usually, idols will choose music or film as their major.

“What kind of marriage you're dreaming of?”

Whenever I ask her a question, I always curious and worry with her answer. Even Taehyung’s answer much more human than her.

“Hem.. I want a normal relationship? Well, I’m not sure I never been in any relationship before.”

She.. what? “Really?!”

“It’s such a shame, right? I’m 22 and never date.”She said. “Is dating in kindergarten count?”She asked.

“No no no. Dating in kindergarten doesn't count.”

She laughed. She laughed? I know it’s only an act, but seeing her always put straight face all time makes me a bit shocked to see her laughing. Even though it’s only a slight laugh.

“Have you date before, oppa?”She asked.

Yes and it’s not turns out good. “Yes. I’ve dated once before my debut.”

“What happen back then?”

She asked that because it’s what written on the script. “You know not every relationship turns out good. But I have you as my wife now!!”I said jokingly. “Since we’re going to have a wedding ceremony, what kind of concept did you want for the ceremony?”

“Hemmmmm.... a ceremony like we’re in neverland?”

“Neverland?”I frowned.

“Neverland is an island where Peter Pan lived. You know peter pan, right?”

I clapped my hand in front of my face. “Yeah! I know peter pan! Why'd you want that kind of concept?”

“In Neverland we never grow up. We remains as what we are.”

I don’t understand the point.

“If we remains the same, the love in our hearts wouldn’t change, right?”

I got goosebump. What is going on? Why is she being so corny right now? It's scripted, right? At this level, she’ll be a profesional actress.

“Oh my God. I'm sorry it's so corny.”She lowered her head. “Well, actually it's because I want everything to be green because I like green. I don’t know why I relate it with Peter Pan. Maybe because he wear green.”

“YOU LIKES GREEN?!”

Everyone staring at me. Including her.

“Ye..yes.”

I didn’t realized I’ve jumped of my chair. Thanks God, PD-nim didn’t cut us.

“Green is my favorite colour!”I try to save the situation. “Okay, we’re going to make a greenie wedding ceremony!!”

Not long from that, the PD really cut us because the scene it’s done.

It’s almost 6 p.m now.

“You really do a good job!”My manager smiling at me while giving me his two thumbs. “Bet all of them will laugh when it’s airing.”He teased me.

Then she walk passed me. She’s talking with manager not far from where I am now. I don’t know either talking or asking because after that her manager handed her a phone. Maybe her phone.

“She’s great.”My manager said looking at her too. “and smart.”I added.

“Ah, I heard her GPA almost reach 4.5,”he sighed. “She’s so unfortunate to have someone like you as her husband. Thankfully, you’re not her real husband.”

“YA! You mean I’m dumb?!”I shouted.

“You don’t realized that you’re dumb?”

“HYUNG!!!”

He laughed. Then I’m looking for her again but she’s also looking at me right now. Maybe because I shouted. But that’s only last for a second. She’s back to her phone right away. Wondering what’s on her phone now. Texting? Chatting? Why I care?

“Okay. Let’s go back. You need to practice.”

I wish I could sleep, but no I can’t. The comeback showcase of BTS is getting closer. I need to practice so the showcase will be perfect.

I greet everyone, including her, then waiting for my van outside.

“And anyway, I’ve invited her to the showcase.”My manager said after I close the door. “I think you should prepare something for her.”

Yes, I will. I should. For the sake of this show.

But deep down there, I really want to do something sweet for her.

She looks like her anyway. Even though she hurt me, I love her. Yes, Hyeso is not her, but she reminds me of her.

Ahyeon-a, what are you doing right now?