Fourth.

Be with someone

The wedding-shooting day.

Just like the staff told me, I should arrive one hour earlier than scheduled. I looked around was amazed by the decoration. Why they make something beautiful like this only for the  sake of a couple hours shooting?

Most of it are green. And talking about green, they set it with the green of green I likes.

I tried the wedding dress and it fit perfectly on me make the staff satisfied. At least, she doesn’t has to take the other size. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I don’t feel comfortable.

I don’t know why.

The staff handed me the flowers bouquet.

Green roses.

“You like it? It’s really hard to find it, but it’s worth it since it’s really beautiful and you likes green.”

Touched by the effort, I smiled a bit. “I really like it. Thank you very much.” She could just get any colour of flowers but she really trouble herself to get this.

“What is the meaning of green rose anyway may I ask?”

“I don’t know the exact meaning of it. I just know it’s a good flower to be given for someone who wants to start something new.”

“New beginning?”

I nodded. “I guess.”

“Getting married it’s a new beginning in life isn’t it?”

“I.. I guess.”

She flicked her fingers. “That means it’s also perfect for today! You’re really smart!”She laughed but then someone called her, so she left me.

I stared at the bouquet. New beginning. I don’t even understand how’s someone can start a new beginning. Like, how to burry all your past? No matter how hard you try, your past is the part of you and it’ll be with you forever.

They said we should forget our past. Especially the bad one. How could? Human brain was made to remember something bad better than remembering the good one.

So, how can I forget the past and start a new beginning?

“You looks so pretty!!”

I snapped out from my thought. Taehyung. Followed by the other members of BTS. And him of course.

“You looks so pretty!” He said it again. “You really looks good in that dress. The bouquet also looks nice in your hand. Oh My God, can I be the one who marry you instead of him?”

I cleared my throat.

Then suddenly my members enter the room and in a couple of minutes after greeting, they’re talking like all of them have known of each other since forever.

“You looks good in that.”All of sudden he already stood besides me.

I bowed at him since I haven’t done that.

“You guys looks good together.”Someone of said. Rapmonster.

Then he pulled me closer to him. “Should we just get married for real?”

His friend laughed at him-or maybe me.

Feeling uncomfortable, I pulled myself from him then bowing before leave the room. I’m not going to say anything anyway.

When I’m outside, I looked around searching for my manager. Well, I really don’t know what should I do and I really can’t do anything while wearing this dress. Also, I can’t go back inside after going out like that.

I spotted him not far from where I stand. He’s talking with one of the staff or maybe joking around since both of them laughing.

“Oppa, can I have my bag?”

He stopped laughing.

“Uhm.. yes. Why you’re here?”He’s a bit surprised. He handed me the bag. “Why you’re here? Meet the others and talk to them. Make some friends.”He lowered his voice.

I didn’t say anything and just walk away.

I really have nothing to do.

3 new messages.

HB : Hwaiting for today!

HB : Send me your picture with the wedding dress!

HB : Ah, no. Don’t send me that or else I’ll propose to you soon. Have a nice day J

Stupid.

I sat in the corner and played with my phone. I don’t even know what I’m playing. I’m not a game person. There’s only one or two games in my phone to save me in this kind of situation. A situation to avoid other people to approach me.

*

Hoseok’s POV

She left me without words. Only bowed as always then leave.

I don’t know what’s wrong with her. Even though she doesn’t like the show or even me, that way just too rude. But since she always bowed, other people wouldn’t see her rudeness.

“She’s seriously mock you right on your face.”Namjoon threw his arm on my shoulder.

I sighed. “Should I just quit? How can I do this if she always that to me? I mean, can she fake it at least?”

Namjun shrugged. “Can’t imagine if you guys are real or maybe how is she with her boyfriend.”

I looked at him. “She never date. Even once.”

He take his arm from my shoulder. “You lied.”

“That’s what she said. I don’t know if she’s lying or not, but from what I see, it’s true.” I’m looking at my reflection in the mirror then fix my hair. “What kind of person who can stand her anyway?”

“Someone who’s not you. I guess?”

“I’m not planning to do that anyway.”

We got distracted by a loud laugh. Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, and her group members still talking even since she left me.

“He's enjoying the time with the girls.”

“Just let them be. He just broke up. Maybe something will work between him and one of them.”

Jimin just broke up with his girlfriend last month because his ex think he’s been really busy. Busy to make money for you, .

“Guys, please be on your position!!”The staff shouted.

“Good luck walking there with her. I wish you tons of lucks.”Namjoon patted my shoulder.

I sighed. Luck. I guess I really need that.

She’s already in the wedding location. By herself. No, with her manager who took her bag from her then leave her alone.

She’s really looks like her. Except for the fact her skin is a bit tan and her body is really skinny.

“Hey..”I greet her.

She bowed.

Everyone already in their position. My members and her members, some of my idol friends, and I don’t know if he’s a real priest or not, but yeah, a priest.

“ACTION!”The PD shouted.

Well, we’re here. Standing side by side. Linking arms.

The pianist started to play the song. We walked on the carpet covered with flowers. I just found out, she likes flower very much. As much as she likes the colour green. Her manager told me for.. I don’t know why he told me.

We walk slowly. I’m looking at all the guests.

Taehyung, Jongkook, and Jimin trying so hard to hold their laugh.

We stopped in front of the rostrum. She pulled her arm immediatetly.

After a really long opening by the fake priest. Yes, he’s fake. Finally, the question. “Jung Hoseok do you take Kim Hyeso to be your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?”

I can heard someone laughed. Probably Jimin, Jungkook, or Taehyung. They’ll make fun of me after this.

“I do.”

The fake priest asked her the same question and of course she answered the same answer as mine.

“Since it is your intention to enter into marriage, join your right hands, and declare your consent.”The fake priest commanded us.

I face her then took her hand. “I, Jung Hoseok, take you, Kim Hyeso, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.”Before I put the ring in her ring finger.

She’s sighed. “I, Kim Hyeso, take you, Jung Hoseok, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.” Then she slipped the ring on my ring finger.

“With that,  announce both of you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

By that, everyone cheering. Or maybe just jimin, jungkook, and Taehyun. Well, I heard girl voices. Maybe her member.

But, yeah. We’re not kissing. The staff said it’s too soon which mean there’s gonna be the time for us to kissing. The .

“Why don’t you just kiss her?!” Taehyung asked me when we’re on our way to the practice room.

I glared at him. “Funny, Kim Taehyung.”

“but you guys really looks good together. I mean, not only by the appearance. Both of your personality too. You talk too much she talk nothing. Isn’t that perfect?”Jimin added.

“Agreed!!”Taehyung shouted then high fived with him.

“Stop teasing him, guys. Thankfully Hyeso didn’t bowed then leave him on their way to the rostrum, linking arms.”Namjun said from the front seat.

“Ya! Kim Namjun!”

All of them make fun of me all the way include Jin and Suga.

“She’s a good person by the way. Just in case if you really fall for her later on, don’t you ever let her go.”Suga hyung said when I’m heading to the practice room with him. Then he entered the room.

I will not fall for her. It’s Ahyeon that I always thinking about when I see her. Not her as herself.

The practice finished at four in the morning. I’m really tired, but after this we need to fitting the clothes again. Back then, during our last comeback, suddenly Jungkook’s jacket can’t fit in him. He gained weight a bit and that’s become a problem.

Since then, our coordi always make us try on our outfits two days before the day we’re going to perform.

“I need sleep.”Jimin sighed.

All of us needs sleep.

“Hopie!”The manager called me. I walk towards him leaving Jimin behind. “Have you prepared something for her? The crew asked me.”

I almost forgot I should prepare something for her since they’ll shoot me and her in my group comeback showcase.

“I have no idea. Any information about her favorite song?”

“Her manager didn’t know what song she always listening to. Her members also.”He looks desperate. “They’ve been debuted for 2 years and didn’t know her favorite song. How funny.”

That’s strange.

“All of me? But that’s too mainstream.”

She’s weird. The weirdest one I ever met in my life. Yet, she’s so beautiful. Since she’s looks like my Ahyeon. “One in a million.”

“What?”

“I’m going to sing one in a million for her.”

“O..okay. You want to prepare the instrument by yourself or should I just..”

Before he could finish his words, I run to the studio.

“Move aside! I have something to do.”I yelled at Namjun while pushing him aside.

“The ! What are you doing?!”

I minimized his work. “I need to make an instrument for her.”

“Hyeso?”He asked. “Yes. Who else?”

“What song you’re going to use?”He sounds interested and forget about all his works he does in this computer. “One in a million.”

He laughed when he heard my answer. “Seriously, Jung Hoseok? Isn’t that too corny?”

I glared at him. “I should be corny.”then back to the screen.

“Call me if you need my help.”Then he left the room.

*

It took two hours for me to get the kind of flow I really like. I added some rap so it’ll sounds so me. Singing is not my part but in some case, I should sing.

I copied it to my usb. I need to confirm it to my manager so he can give it to the people who arrange the songs list.

“Hyung! I’m done.”

He frowned. “That fast?”

I nodded. “I should be fast right? Didn’t want to trouble the others.”I smiled. “By the way, where’s the others?”I looked around and there’s no one except my manager, me, and some concert staffs. Others reffered to my member.

“Dorm. I gave them four hours sleeping. You should go get some sleep too even though not only..”He looked at his watch. “Maybe two hours.”

“Okay. You go get some sleep too, hyung. Goodni- morning!”then I left.

When I arrived at the dorm, everyone really in their deep sleep. Namjun of course, he’s really tired prepared most of the songs to our comeback. His snore sounds louder than usual.

I layed on my bed then went to my dreamland.

*

The other days, I become really busy. Even though this week I don’t need to shoot the wedding show for awhile, the preparation for the comeback, especially the showcase, make me tired. Tired as really tired.

Practice until morning to morning.

Finally, the day.

Not sure about the perception about the day.

The day of my group comeback or the day when I’ll show something for someone.

Sincerity.

I keep thinking about that words. Especially when I practice my solo performance. I don’t know what should I do during that stage anyway. Just stood there with the standing mic? Dance? I prepare some moves but, not sure will use it or not. That’s why I didn’t want any dancers to be involved since I’m still not sure.

Since morning, the fans already lined up.

They love us so much. They gave us everything. Love, supports, and of course, money.

I didn’t want to disappoint them. I should do their best to pay all the things they’ve gave me. It’s really touching when the only thing I can give to them is performing while they give me everything.

Performing on stage is my dream anyway. It’s like you do something you’ve dreamed and get paid. Well, yes, of course. If I’m not get paid, I can’t live.

“Let’s do our best today!”Namjun shouted.

The opening stage went well. The fans cheered really loud makes me happy and nervous at the same time.

The coordi sweap my sweat while the other coordi change my clothes. On stage, everything looks perfect. On back stage? It’s a chaos. Everyone busy with their job.

“She came. The staff will highlight her during your performance.”My manager told me then left. He’s really busy.

“Aigoo, hyung. Can’t wait to watch your solo performance for you wife.”Jungkook teased me.

“Jungkook don’t move!!!”The coordi who take care of him yelled at him.

“Mian, noona.”

Then we’re back on stage.

“Hello, everyone! I’m your hope J-hope!! I miss you guys all!”The fans cheered.

I spotted her. She’s only stay on her seat, looked not interested at all.

After two more songs, I ran by myself to the backstage since after this it’s my solo performance.

I can hear the mc talking with my members. When I’m done, I heard Taehyung asking the fans where I am making the fans screaming out loud. They’ve sensed this.

Then, yeah. The staff turned off the lights. My members leaving the stage.

Namjum patted me when he walk passed me.

Then here I am by myself. It’s completely dark until the light radiate on me. The fans scream again. This time, really out,loud.

The instrument started to play.

“Call me Mr. been there done that
Top model chick to your every day hood rat
Less than all but more than a few
But I've never met one like you

Been all over the world
Done a little bit of everytime
Little bit of everywhere
With a little bit of everyone
All the girls I've been with
Things I've seen it takes much to impress
But sure enough your glow it makes your soul stand out from all the rest, baby

I could be in love
But I just don't know (don't know, girl)
Baby one thing is for certain
Whatever you do is working
Other girls don't matter
In your presence can't do what you do
There's a million girls around but I don't see no one but you

Girl you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this..”

I walked towards her seat. The light highlight her and me.

“You're not a regular girl
You don't give a damn about your looks
Talking about I can't do for you
But you can do for yourself..”

I put a strand of her long hair to the back of her ear.

“Even though that ain't so
Baby cause my dough don't know how to end
But that independent thing I'm with it
All we do is win baby

I could be in love
But I just don't know (don't know, girl)
Baby one thing is for certain
Whatever you do is working
Other girls don't matter
In your presence can't do what you do
There's a million girls around but I don't see no one but you..”

I can sense everyone looking at us. Either they envy her, or touched by my performance. I kneeled in front of her to took her hand.

“Baby you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better”

I stood right in front of her still holding her hand.

“No there ain't nothing better than this
Girl you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this”

She stared at me blankly. She knows I’m going to do something, but I guess she doesn’t thing I will be this serious. This sincerity.

I let go her hand only to take something from behind my suit.

Flower.

Green rose.

“Ooh all that I can think about is what this thing could be
A future baby
Baby you're one of a kind
That means that you're the only one for me
Only one for me”

I slipped it on her ear then took her hand again.

“Baby (girl) you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this
Girl you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this”

Then I kissed her cheek.