third.

Be with someone

Hoseok’s POV

“How’s today?”Namjoon asked me. “Taehyung tol me she’s not easy.”

I nodded. “She surprised me today, wait, yesterday.”-it’s 4 in the morning. “You will find out when it’s airing.”

“Everyone surprised when you were choosen. We thought it’s gonna be Jin hyung or Jungkook.”I yawned. “Even their self thought they were.”

“Yeah. It’s weird, right?”I looked at him. I can’t see him clearly since we’ve turned off the lightf. “She’s really looks like her, but more preserved, not sweet, actually, only the appearance of her which looks like hers ”I lowered my voice.

“Ahyeon? Ahyeon was that pretty?”

“Yes.”

“Ahyeon was that pretty and she was dated you?! Whats on earth.”

I hit him. “Ya! What do you mean? I may not handsome like Taehyung but I’m pretty popular among girls back then.”

“Tsk. Gwangju's girls.”

“YA BOTH OF YOU!!! GO TO SLEEP! HOSEOK, YOU HAD SCHEDULE AT 7!”The manager yelling from outside.

“We’re busted. Okay, goodnight, hopie. Don’t wake me up just because you had schedule in the morning.”

“Don’t snore.” I cover my body with blanket.

He hit me. “I’m trying.”

Then we went to our own dreamland.

*

“Looking for your wife?”

Yes. I nodded.

“She’ll be here at 9, but I guess you need to rush to somewhere else at that time.”

I don’t know why but I feel dissapointed. “Yes. I need to prepare my group comeback showcase.”

“Well, good luck!”She said with loud voice.

“But, Noona.”She looked at me. “My manager told me I should prepare something for her. What kind of thing I should prepare?”

“Something sweet? But I think sweet is not her thing and you’re a rapper.”

Rapper can do something sweet too. “You didn’t know that I’m the best at being the sweetest? And I also can sing. Not as good as Jungkook but I can sing.”

She laughed. “I kinda heard of it. Not saying rapper can’t be sweet, it’s just, she’s a main vocal. I think she’ll prefer vocal than rap. Just saying. Maybe not.”She patted my shoulder. “But, I suggest you to just being you. I know it’s only a variety show, but what’s the matter to prepare something for someone? The writers can prepare a scenario for you, but for me, since I’ve working in this show for 5 years, when you do it with sincerity, even though she’s not your real wife even girlfriend, she’ll feel touched.”She smiled a bit wider than before. “And I can tell you some of them do go out in real life after this show.”

I blinked. Sincerity.

“Don’t you like her?”

“Wha- what? No.” Oh . What did I just say? “It’s not like I don’t like her, but my like it’s not the like you’re thinking about.”

“And what kind of like I’m thinking about?” Okay, she teased me.

“Hoseok-sshi, please be ready.”The other crew shouted.

Still have the mischievous smile on her face, “Trust me, most of them who become real, not liking each other at first.”She wishpered. “Hwaiting for today, Hoseok-sshi!”Then she left me.

The interview shooting lasted for 1,5 hours. They asked me question based on yesterday shooting- and of course some answers written on the script.

What do you think when you found out Kim Hyeso is your wife?

Sincerity. “The first time I saw her, I surprised. How to say it, she looks so small- so fragile. Right at that moment, I want to protect her. By the way she talks, I can sense she’s smart and at some point, I really don’t know what to say. Also..” Should I really say this? Sincerity. Honesty. “I wish later on, she can open myself to me so I can understand her more.” Why'd you want her to open herself to you, Jung Hoseok?

*

HYESO's POV

HB : Don’t forget to take your medicine.

HB : When the first episode airing?

HB : Where are you now?

HB : Have you eat?

HB : Don’t forget to eat.

HB : I love you

HB : Eat something nice after the shoot.

HB : Hwaiting!

I put my phone back to my bag without reply any of his messages.

“Do you want to eat something after this?”The manager asked. “I haven’t see you eating since yesterday. Have you eat?”

Why everyone ask me that?

“No. I’m not hungry.”

I’m looking out to the window. It’s almost winter. Winter.

Finally, we arrived at the MBC station.

“I’ll park the car. You go to 5th floor.”

I nodded then bowed before get in.

I don’t feel well. It’s cold.

“Hyeso-sshi!!”

I lift my head. Him again. I should get used to sees him. And his annoying smile. Why he always smiling anyway? Isn’t that tiring?

“Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim.”I bowed.

"Aigoo, don't call me sunbaenim. Call me Oppa. I'm older than you by a year remember? Or maybe you want to call me jagiya?"

I cleared my throat. “I should get going. See you later, sunbaenim.”I bowed then left him before he could say anything.

“Hyeso-sshi!”One of the crew called me when I arrived.

I walked to him. “Yes?”

“Pick your wedding dress.”He gave me a wedding dress catalog.

All of them are white gown. Why it should be white?

I turned over the pages over and over before finally point at one dress. It’s the best among the other dresses for me.

“Earlier you said you want your wedding to have a Neverland atmosphere and both of you likes green. So, most of the decoration will be green.”

I don’t know why but I smiled when I heard that. “Really? Ah... I don’t know what to say.”

“I hope you enjoy this show until the very end, Hyeso-sshi.”

And for a moment I do enjoy it.

“Hyeso-sshi, the interview will start soon.”The other staff reminding me.

I bowed at him then left.

What is marriage for you?

I kinda taken aback by the question. What I don’t understand from this show is, sometimes they wants you to act and just go with the script, but then they wants you to be you. I mean, saying whats on your mind.

I took a deep breathe. “Marriage is the moment when you give everything you have. Sacrificing.”

All the staffs looking at me make me tensed a bit. “That’s why marriage isn’t a simple thing. Many people say it’s about how matches you are with your partner, but I think it’s about how you complete each other.”

One staff put her thumbs up.

What do you think about Jung Hoseok?

Tiresome. Talking too much. For a moment I really busy with the thoughts in my mind. Then I heard someone cleared her/his throat.

“Ehm.. he’s ehm.. talking too- ehm a lot.”I said it. “And ehm.. well..”

“CUT!”                                                      

I sighed.

The PD whispering something to the writer. A minute later, the writer hold up the white board.

I've been wondering the use of that white board since it's there on the writer's lap since the beginning.

He’s really nice. I’m an introvert an he’s an extrovert. We’re completly different. He’s also older than me so I can learn a lot of things from him.

I read exactly what's written there.

The other questions related to yesterday shooting so it’s just based on my experience- scripted experience.

“Hyeso-sshi, please arrive one hour earlier for the wedding ceremony the day after tomorrow.”

“Ne.” He smiled at me. “Some celebrities will come. Mostly his friend. Any celebrity friends of yours you want to invite?”

“My members will attend the shooting that day.”

He laughed. Either didn’t get the point or he’s mocking me. “I mean your friend from other group. Like, the people who born in the same year as yours? What year you were born?”

“1995.”

“Sungjae from BTOB? Ah.. Namjoo from A-pink? You close with them?”

“I’m not close with them.”

Then his facial expression changed. “Ah.. okay then. See you later, Hyeso-sshi.”

I bowed at him before he left me.

“Let’s go home!”My manager popped out from nowhere. I followed him in silent while he keep talking about the things I don’t care because he talk about his wife which is I ever met once but not interest to know more. “Do you want to eat something?”

“I’m not hungry.”

He pressed the down button. “You haven’t eat anything and you lose too much weight recently. Let’s go eat something nice. Your schedule is getting tight.”

The lift open. There’s a bunch of girls in there. My senior actually. SISTAR.

I bowed at them. Clearly, they looked confused. Maybe have no idea why I bowed at them since they don’t recognize me, but they bowed back anyway.

You know. In this kind of fields, all you need is reputation.

I entered the lift with my manager. While waiting the lift to hit the ground, I can sense couples of eyes staring at me from behind also I can heard they’re talking about me asking each other who am I.

Before I come out, I bowed at them again then left.

“Surely you’ll gain some popularity when the show airs.”

I walk behind him.

My manager, Kang Daehan. One of the best graduates from one of the best university in Korea.Can’t handle the pressure working at the office dealing with selling, buying, project, and whatever, he decided to work in entertaiment industry as a manager. He married last year. That's when I met his-now-wife for the very first time. Compared to his petite wife, he looks like a gummy bear. So fluff and big. My group has 3 managers. One manager for Miyoung, the visual who casted in a lot of popular dramas. One for Nara, my leader the variety show stars.

Mr. Kang is the one who take care for all  5 of us until I got my own schedule. The other two, Miyeon and Jessi kinda left out. Actually they enjoying the left out moment. No schedule at all, can eat anything they want, going around- some people noticed them since they much more popular than me then an article about how pretty they’re without make up will become a topic for a few days.

No, I’m not jealous of them. I’m the one who choose to stay unnoticed. I don’t feel comfortable around camera. Then why choose this kind of job, dummy?

“Seriously didn’t want to eat anything?”

“No.”I take my phone out.

7 new messages. 3 missed calls.

HB : Why no reply?

HB : Hanbinie is sad

HB : I’m heading to the apartement. If you have time, please come over.

HB : and if you come, bring some ramyeons with you.

HB : Will you come?

HB : Hey? Come or nah?

HB : Just tell me if you come because I’ll sleep here.

3 missed calls also from him.

“I don’t have any schedule for tomorrow, right?”

My manager looking at me through the mirror. “No. Why? Want to go somewhere?”

“Can you please stop at the nearest bus stop?”

“Why using buses when I can take you wherever.”

“Please stop there.”I pointed out to the bus stop.

He sighed. He drive slowly to the side road. “What time you’ll be at home?”

Home.

I shrugged.

Before he could say anything more, I close the door and walk away. Believe me, no one notice me. That’s great because if I’m noticable, then, it wouldn’t be easy for us.

I waited for 5 minutes until the bus come. Since the lunch time had passed, it's almost empty. I took the seat beside the window.

Staring at the cars that passed. Wondering, where will they go? Why they drive so fast? Why they’re in rush?

Finally, I arrived. Like what in the message, I buy some ramyeons.

I looked at my watch. It’s just 01.25PM.

Is he sleeping right now? That pig.

I press the open button after typed the passcode. His shoes is there means he’s not going anywhere else. I put the plastic bag on the table then heading to the bedroom until suddenly someone- him, suprise me with his presence.

“DON’T DO THAT!”

He smiled. “You came.”He looked at the table. “And you bring ramyeon!”

I pushed him away but he pulled me into his hug. He swings to the right then to the left. “Don’t you miss me?”and once again, I pushed him.

“I smells like .”

He sniffed me. “No. You smells good.”

I rolled my eyes. “Pfft..”Then I enter the bedroom quickly.

Once I enter the room, I lock the door.

“YA!!!”He yelled from the other side.

I ignored him and go straight to the bathroom.

-

“How’s life?”He asked while rest his head on my shoulder.

I move aside and let him fell but then he rest his head on my lap.

“Don’t show me that stupid smile.”

“I know you like this smile.”

“Pfftt..”

“So, how’s life?”

“I’m trying to watching tv, Kim Hanbin. Shut up.” He pouted. “That’s not working on me. Go pouty pouty with your Jinhwan hyung.” I changed the channel.

“So you rather let me being cute in front of Jinhwan hyung rather than you?”

I nodded. “You looks annoying with that cute .”

“Jinhwan hyung complained that I keep touching him because I can’t touch you.”He played with my hair.

“You’re touching me right now.”

“Hehehehehe you know.. touchy touchy stuff.”

I hit his head with the remote. “Go to church. Wash your dirty brain.”

“Whats dirty? You never hug me even once. You never touch me. It’s only me who touch you.”He's talking and pouting in the same time. “Or maybe you wants me to touch you that way?”Then he move forward to kiss me but I pushed him down back to my lap.

Then I hear a growl. From his stomach.

“I’m hungry.”

“What if I’m not coming?”

He get up. “You’ll come. I know it.”He walk to the kitchen.

I followed him.

He took the pot from the storage then fill it with water. I handed him 2 packs of ramyeon after he put the pot on the stove.

“Let me cook it for you.”I pushed him aside.

He ruffled my hair then leave.

He’s watching a comedy show since I can hear he’s laughing out loud.

I stir the noodle with chopstick. He may looks skinny, but he can finish 3 packs of ramyeon by himself. Plus kimchi. And chicken as a whole chicken for himself.

“Hey.”A pair of arms hugged me from behind. “I miss you.”He put his chin on my shoulder.

“Bin, I’m cooking right now and I thought you're watching tv.” He sniffed. “Don’t you miss me?”

I turned off the stove and turned around facing him.

He smiled at me. “I miss you.”He said it again.

I stared at him. Study him. How can someone be so perfect? Deep eyes. Sharp nose. Plump lips.

“I miss you.”He repeated.

Do you miss him? Still staring at him, I his cheek. “I don’t.”I said. “And I’m cooking your nood..”

He peck my lips.

“I prefer stay starve than missed a time with you.”He grinned.

I rolled my eyes. “What a sweet talker are you.”Still smiling, he peck my lips once more- kissing since it last for 2 minutes- or could be longer if I don't I broke the kiss. “I really need to finish this cooking . Please go back with your tv.”

“Ours.”He corrected me. “No more excuse to cuddle with your boy after you done.”

“I didn’t want to cuddle with someone who smells like ramyeon.”

“You like ramyeon. What's better than your boyfriend tasted like one.”

This kid. I hit his head then pushed him. I turned my back at him then turning on the stove again.

“I’ll brush my teeth after finish the ramyeon!!”I heard him shouting.

I smiled by his words. I don’t know why. There’s a lot of questions in my head, and most of them can’t be answered. I wish I’ll find the answer one day, but when is the one day? That’s counted as another question.

He grinned when I place the pot on the table. I handed him a bowl.

“Where’s your bowl?”He asked.

“I’m not hungry.”I sat.

“Then I’m not eating.”

There’s no more sweet corny kids I known. He changed, in just splits of seconds.

“I ain’t talking about this anymore.”I declared before he can say anything else. I know where this conversation leading to.

He sighed. Sadness on all over his face.

We just met after a really long time and this is what I do. Nice job, .

He get up from his seat, walk towards me, then kneeled beside me. He reached my hand, it with his thumb. “Eat.”He said with a very sad tone.

I pull my hand from his. “I’m leaving.”I said.

He took a deep breath then get up. He ruffled my head-again before go back to his seat and eat the ramyeon by himself.

I’m staring at the table avoid eye contact with him.

What an ungrateful you are, Hyeso. Why you always did this to him? Why you always hurt him?

When he done, I took the pot and the bowl to the kitchen and washed it. Even though I said I’m leaving, but I can’t. It’ll hurt him once more. I would punch my face if I hurt him again today. He has enough. He went here to get some peace, but I ruined it.

You should’ve never be with him, .

You should’ve never exist.

I’m going to open the bedroom door, but suddenly someone-he hugged me from behind. Again.

He really like this things. Being so touchy and stuffs. People always said he’s really cold and cocky, for me, he’s just a lost puppy who need someone to take care of him. Someone who can he rely on. Someone who don’t give him a pain. Someone who’s not hurting him. Someone who’s not me.

“No more excuse.”He whispered.

I didn’t want to disappoint him again. Not today.

I turned around, cupped his face and kiss him.

He really brushed his teeth.

I can feel his lips widen. He’s smiling.

The kissing getting intense. He really miss me. He really love me, while I'm still asking myself, do I love him?

I hit the wall- or maybe door behind me. He broke the kiss and starting to kiss my neck. I can feel his hands moving on the both side of my body. I hear the knob opened and he pushed me inside.

Before we reach the bed, I stopped him. “No.”

He stared at me, trying to say something but at the end he just smiled at me. “Let’s cuddle!!” He shouted. He jumped to the bed then looking at me while pat the empty spot beside him. “Come here.”

I lay down beside him. He covering our self with blanket. I can feel his hand searching for mine down there and when he get it, he brought it up and kissed the back of my hand.

“How’s life?”He asked.

He’s staring at me, make me feel I’m the luckiest women in the world. Having someone who love you so much. Someone who can deal with all your .

The of life.

“A bit busy.”

“Don’t you miss me?”

“You’ve been asking me that.”

“You haven’t answer me.”

I closed my eyes. “Hemm..”

“What?”

“HEMMMM....”

“I can’t hear you.”

“YES! I MISS YOU!” Finally I yelled at him.

He laughed happily. “You took your medicine regularly don’t you?”

I move closer to him. “Thanks for always reminds me that I’m a sick person who needs to take medicine everyday.”

He panicked. He’s afraid to hurts me. While I keep hurting him.

“No. It’s not like that.”He hold my hand tighter. “It’s just..”

“Kidding.”I said. “Yes. I always took my medicine.”

He giggled. “I think Jinhwan hyung has started being a gay.”

“why’d you think so?”

“He likes to touch all of us. I know, he has been doing that since long ago, but this time, his touch feels different.”

“I’ll report to him about this.”

“Don’t! He’ll kick my .” He pouted. “He miss you anyway. Call him when you’re free.”

I pull my hand from him and get up.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to call Jinhwan. I’m free right now.”

“YA!!” He pulled me back to the bed. “You’re busy!!”

I laughed. “Stop being so whinny.”

“I’m just being whinny in front of you.”

Liar. You’re being more stronger when you’re with me.

He keep talking non-stop. Telling me a lotof stories until I fell asleep.

*