Xiumin's in the Kitchen With Layyy~~~

Finding Home

            Lay smiled; he had always appreciated the late morning sun, with it’s warm, forgiving rays. It wasn’t as harsh and aggressive as the sun that forced itself upon the world in the later hours of the day. It was soft and gentle as it caressed tree branches and brushed dew from lawns. It seemed so shy; the way it hesitantly peeked it’s face above the horizon as if apologizing for disturbing everyone’s slumber. And so Lay smiled, letting the sunlight adorn his cheeks and lift the chill of late January as he stepped forth across the front yard of the orphanage, hearing a morning dove singing her sweet song in the distance.

            The moment shattered as Chen let out a tortured groan. Lay giggled as he witnessed a group of birds abandon the trees nearby, startled at the sound.

“Why do we have to be awake so early?” Chen managed to get out before a loud yawn, rubbing at his eye with one hand and clutching on to the steaming mug of coffee he had refused to leave behind with the other.

            “We promised Xiumin we would be there early to help make cookies for Luhan’s soccer team and their game is in a few hours so we-“

            “Okay, excuse me. Excuse me,” he turned to Lay to raise a finger in a sassy gesture and Lay bit his lip to not laugh as he realized Chen’s eyes were closed, “You volunteered us. You. I am the victim of a best friend’s masochistic tendency to be awake at such ungodly hours to please a crush. Would I be the victim or the third-wheel in this situation?” He yawned again and shrugged, sipping at the coffee in his mug as he shuffled forward.

            “You’re calling me ungodly, yet you’re the one freakishly articulate for so early in the morning.” Lay pointed out gently, smiling.

            “Years of practice.” Chen mumbled against the lip of his mug.

            The rest of the walk was silent, with Lay striding forward and taking in the brisk morning with wide-eyed appreciation and Chen shuffling miserably beside him, eyes barely even open at all.

            Chen leaned on the doorway with his shoulder, tilting his head against the wall and yawning against the back of his hand while Lay rang the doorbell. Chen sniffled. “I’m wearing pants, right?” he mumbled lazily, saying the odd question casually.

            Lay raised an eyebrow but lowered his gaze to check. He took in the plaid, fleece pajama bottoms, halfway covering the fact that Chen had somehow snuck out of the orphanage with his bed slippers still on without Lay noticing, not to mention he only had one sock on. “Well am I?”

            Lay briefly debated whether pajamas could be considered real pants, “Kind of.”

            “Eh, that’s an improvement I’m sure.” Another slow sip of coffee. “Maybe.”

            The door was unlocked and suddenly Xiumin stood before them, demure smile bringing out the cute roundness in his cheeks.

            “Good morning!” Lay said brightly, and Xiumin’s lips parted to form the crooked grin Lay had began to grow so fond of.

            “Hey there,” Chen croaked, squinting at Xiumin tiredly and managing the smallest of smiles, “Is your couch currently occupied?”

            Xiumin’s grin melted into a look of confusion as he slowly shook his head.

            “Fabulous,” Chen muttered, stepping into the house and wobbling on his feet as he removed his slippers, “May I?” he inclined his head toward the living room and Xiumin nodded. As Chen disappeared his eyes narrowed suspiciously and Lay laughed.

            “You can follow, I’d be paranoid too.” Lay assured him, and Xiumin took off with Lay just behind.

            They witnessed as Chen set down his mug of coffee and collapsed onto the couch, trying to find a blanket, “Oh, Lay, darling, isn’t it glorious?”

            “I don’t know. Xiumin, is it?” he said, trying to ask if Chen was allowed to do this in a subtle way.

            “Not quite.” He walked behind the couch and lifted a blanket in the air, letting it deflate onto a delighted Chen, whose eyes closed at the warmth, “Now it’s glorious.” He stood admiring his work, pleased with himself for a moment.

            “Okay, well, uh. I’ll just head in to the kitchen to start baking. Either of you are welcome to join me, if you wish.” He eyed Lay as he added the last bit, looking over at him hopefully. Lay gave him an appreciative half smile, and Xiumin looked away, blushing as he saw the dimples. He ducked his head and bit his lip, rubbing at the back of his neck and stumbling back to the kitchen, thinking of those dimples. Lay watched his retreating form as his smile slowly faded.

            “Ooooh, is that I sense?” Chen sang softly from the couch.

            “What? No! Of course not!” Lay cleared his throat, cheeks burning. How did he think of that? His eyes were closed what the hell??

            Chen cracked one eye open to glance at Lay, closing them again and smirking. “Yeaahhh, okay then. So go on ahead and get freaky in the kitchen.”

            “Chen, please, we’re just making cookies.” Lay reminded him innocently.

            Chen’s eyebrows raised slightly, eyes still closed, “Oh, is that what you kids are calling it now-a-days?”

            “Oh god Chen, no. We’re just making cookies, as in all of us, come on let’s go.” He reached out to tug at Chen’s blanket and pout.

            Chen began laughing, “Hah hah, very funny. No go on now, go to him.”

            “Okay, sounds good. Let’s go.”

            Chen glared at Lay with bleary eyes, uttering “Oh hell no, you gonna wake me up at the crack of dawn and have me make cookies? Think again. I am not like you. I am not some hyperactive demon used to awakening in the dead of night to perform your satanic rituals or whatever you freaks do to stay so god damned jolly at this inhumane hour. I need beauty sleep to maintain my radiant, youthful glow, thank you. So kindly move along to the kitchen and leave me be.”

            “Chen, cool it with the drama, it is nearly half past eight.”

            “Exactly, practically the middle of the night. Now shoo, go on now.”

            “But-“

            “Look, I’m doing this for you. If I stay in here you get more one-on-one time with Xiumin. I’m taking one for the team, don’t let it go to waste.”

            “Wow, quite the sacrifice.” Lay said, feigning wonder as he watched Chen’s feet adjust so the blanket could cover them.

            “I know, I know. I’m amazing. Now go.”

            When Lay tried to object, Chen merely shushed him and turned to face away from him on the couch. So Lay accepted his fate and began slowly making his way to the kitchen. Of course, the real reason he was so hesitant to let Chen stay in the other room was that he was nervous of spending time alone with Xiumin. But he would never tell Chen that and give him the satisfaction. Either way, it seemed he didn’t quite have any other choice.

 

 

            Lay has to take a few deep breaths before he makes his way in to the kitchen. Even as he enters, his thumbs latch on to the belt loops of his jeans, he fidgets with his hair, anything to distract him. Xiumin is at the counter, stirring something in the giant bowl in front of him. The sleeves of his sweater are rolled up, revealing enticingly muscled forearms. He turns as Lay clears his throat. Curious (andsuchingadorable) eyes turn to him before Xiumin gives him a massive smile.

            “You came!” He cries, relieved, “I was beginning to think these cookies would never be baked.”

            Lay flushes, “I’m afraid you overestimate my culinary skills, a grave mistake indeed.”

            “Ah, yes, your ability to combine predetermined amounts of ingredients into a bowl and follow the instructions on the back of a box. Don’t get ahead of yourself,” he deadpans, before giggling and adding, “I just need you to get the measuring cup, silly.”

            Lay acts like the cute little nickname doesn’t affect him. “Yah! Don’t be so sarcastic with me, I get more than enough of that from Chen.” There’s a brief silence as Lay finally walks over to stand beside Xiumin. A bird hoots from somewhere outside. “Why can’t you get it yourself?”

            “Too short.”

            Lay smirks, “Awww yeah, I forgot how tiny you are. Wittle babyyy.” He uses the kind of tone reserved for speaking to infants, pinching Xiumin’s cheek to add to the effect.

            “I may be tiny. I will give you that. But I am mighty, damnit.” Xiumin now pauses from the stirring to kiss each of his biceps and flex. The muscles strain against the fabric of his sweater for a split second and Lay’s mouth feels dry. But then Xiumin is laughing at himself and going back to stirring. He gestures to where the measuring cup is and Lay retrieves it after a few blinks to recover from what he just saw. He has to get up on his tiptoes and stretch for it, fingertips barely brushing the glass, and nearly dropping it in the process. But nonetheless, he caught it before any damage is done and gives Xiumin a reassuring smile when his eyes turn to him in panic.

            “Water?” Lay asks.

            “Water.” Xiumin nods, “Up to the fourth line.”

            Lay brings over the requested amount and adds it to the concoction in the bowl. Xiumin stirs it in, frowning at the gooey texture. “Needs a little more flour.” He utters, taking the bag and adding a little more.

            He looks over at Lay as he stirs it in, smiling warmly. His eyes wander around Lay’s face and his smile fades when he sees Lay’s forehead. He turns back to the bowl.

            “Lay, you didn’t wash your hands.” Xiumin begins in a small voice, “So why did you touch the dough?”

            “But… but Xiumin I didn’t touch it.” Lay’s voice shakes and his thumbs go back to feeling his belt loops.

            “Then how come you have flour all over your forehead?”

            Lay’s hands reach up and then he’s furiously rubbing and swiping at his forehead so diligently Xiumin almost laughs out loud.

            “No no, you missed. Here, let me.” Lay’s breath hitches in his throat as Xiumin comes closer and closer. His gaze lowers from Lay’s forehead to his lips so quickly that Lay thinks he might have just imagined it. But he’s certain that Xiumin definitely meets his eyes and spares him a sheepish smile as he leans slightly closer. Lay briefly wonders if Xiumin can hear his racing heartbeat as his hand is rising to Lay’s temple. Suddenly his palm opens and all Lay sees is white as a fistful of flour is hurled in his face.

            Xiumin leans against the counter, laughing hysterically. Lay rubs the worst of it out of his eyes. When vision is once again possible, he goes over to the sink and washes his hands, eerily silent about the whole ordeal.

            After a while, Xiumin stops laughing, “That’s it? No payback?”

            Lay gives him a sickly sweet smile, “Oh goodness gracious, no.”

            “I don’t trust that look in your eye.” Xiumin interrupted, backing away nervously.

            “Why would I want to waste such good cookie dough?” Lay continues innocently, taking a step forward.

            “You’ve met my family, you know about all the little kids that depend on me.”

            “I don’t know why you’re so worried. I just thought you should try a taste.” Lay reaches into the cookie mix, sweeping three fingers through it and wiping it on Xiumin’s cheek. Xiumin glares at him, with cookie dough sliding down to his chin and falling off. It looks so ridiculous. Lay starts laughing and Xiumin can’t help but join in.

            “Come on, let’s get washed up.” Xiumin digs in a drawer for a washcloth, letting it run under warm water from the sink before going back to Lay. He pulls him by the wrist over to a chair, making him sit and kneeling beside him. “Okay now, trouble maker, close your eyes.”

            Lay obliges, with a soft smile as Xiumin babies him. He dabs the washcloth all over Lay’s face, being extra gentle around the eyes. He feels the contour of his cheeks, the high bridge of his nose and the strong rise of his brow bone. He smiles when he sees the familiar dimple. He stares for a moment, entranced. Lay’s eyes pop open and his lips part for a smile. His brown eyes have warmth to them that Xiumin thinks is beautiful, so he stares. The smile accentuates the fullness of his bottom lip, so Xiumin stares at it. The dimple deepens, and so Xiumin stares at that, too.

            Lay opens his mouth to ask if Xiumin is done, but before the words come out, Xiumin speaks. “You’re attractive.”

            Lay’s heart races louder this time, and again he fears that Xiumin can really hear it now. He can’t. But he does register the surprise in Lay’s features and he realizes with horror that he just said that out loud. “I mean I,” he stammers out, cheeks burning, “I didn’t mean to-to say that out loud. I’m so, s-so sorry.” Burning, his cheeks literally feel like they’re on fire, he covers them with his hands, “I didn’t mean to say it. To say it out loud like that.” He groans in to his hands. “You can just go ahead and kill me now.”

            Lay laughs as he pulls away Xiumin’s hands. The first thing that Xiumin sees when he opens his eyes is that smile with those dimples ugh KILL me now. “It’s okay. Don’t apologize. That was uh, very nice of you. Thank you so much.” He smiles again, before realizing that his hands are still holding Xiumin’s. He quickly lets go, not noticing how Xiumin’s face falls at the loss and scratching at the back of his neck instead. His cheeks are stained a light pink and again Xiumin stares, transfixed, “Don’t worry, I’m not going to kill you. But I would like to get that cookie dough off your cheek.”

            Xiumin nods, dumbfounded, and takes his place in the chair when Lay moves to kneel. Since he doesn’t have anything in, or near, his eyes, Xiumin doesn’t have to close them. He watches Lay concentrate and cautiously wipe the dough off his cheek.

            “Okay,” Xiumin says after Lay finishes, “Now that we’re both cleaned up, we should probably make the cookie dough into cookies. Can we call a truce?”

            “No more fighting?”

            “No more fighting.”

            Lay proposes a pinky and Xiumin chuckles before linking it with his.

            “Truce.” Lay agrees, smiling.

           

 

            A few minutes later, when Lay and Xiumin are almost done with making the cookies into little balls, Suho comes in limping with Amber.

            “Hey Xiumin. Oh, hi Lay! I didn’t know you were coming over, good to see you!” He greeted him.

            “Hello, Suho,” Lay replied.

            “What’s wrong with you?” Xiumin asked, eying Suho’s leg uneasily.

            “Clumsy Magee over here tripped over the ball right in the middle of the game,” Amber explained.

            “It’s no big deal. I just landed on my foot a little funny.” Suho added defensively.

            “Tsk tsk, such a klutz.” Xiumin scolded, “Go rest up that leg over on the couch.”

            “Xiumin do you want to replace Suho in the game?” Amber offered, “Luhan is in full training mode and Jimin could use a good teammate.”

            “After I get these cookies in the oven.” Xiumin decided. Amber nodded and helped Suho get to the living room.

            “Wait. If Suho didn’t know that I was here, then he wouldn’t know Chen is right over on the couch either, would he?” Lay observed.

            Xiumin hushed him, smiling mischievously.

            “You little devil,” Lay utters with a chuckle before going back to work, but then he gasped.

“What’s the matter?” Xiumin said, alarmed.

            “This cookie,” Lay began slowly, “looks like it’s smiling and it is extremely cute.” He’s trying to keep his cool, but Xiumin can’t miss that smile. Xiumin moves closer, chin resting on Lay’s shoulder in a natural way. His hand accidentally lands on Lay’s. Neither moves way.

            “Oh my god, it does.” Xiumin was impressed; the chocolate chips were lined up perfectly. “It’s like the culinary crop circle equivalent.” He muses, Lay laughed at it even though it sounded dumb even to him self, and he beams with pride.

            “Aw look!” Lay points to the side of the mouth on the smiley face, where a small indentation in the raw dough is, “It even has dimples. How adorable!”

            Just like you. Xiumin manages to keep the observation to himself this time but still he looks away, feeling his face redden. He thought back to when Lay was over last time for dinner and his mother admitted that Xiumin thought Lay’s dimples were super cute. Did Lay remember that? Was he teasing Xiumin about it? He doesn’t voice these questions, just settles on watching Lay gawk over how cute the wad of dough is. After a little longer, they put the cookies in the oven to bake and Xiumin smiles to himself as he sees Lay peering through the glass to try to get a good look at the smiling cookie.

 

 

            Suho wants to hit Xiumin.

            The couch looks lovely and soft and cozy as ever-it’s the perfect place to rest his leg, which maybe kind of sort of almost hurts way more than he was willing to admit, maybe. However there is a tiny detail that Xiumin forgot to mention: the boy currently sprawled out and comatose on the couch.

            It’s Chen, he knows that much. He doesn’t know why Chen is reclining so peacefully. But he knows that the poor boy looks like he’s in really deep sleep and Suho probably shouldn’t disturb him, since Chen clearly needs it. Also, Suho doesn’t know Chen very well, but from what he’s seen so far, being loud and over-dramatic is kind of his thing, and Suho doesn’t want to risk what the reaction would be for waking him up earlier than desired. After all, his leg is already hurting him.

            Oh yeah, my leg.

            He stops focusing on Chen and tries to think of where to sit. The floor? Maybe, but being on hard wood doesn’t sound exactly soothing for his ache. He could go sit in the kitchen or ask Xiumin if he could lie on his bed. But both of those solutions require pulling Xiumin’s attention away from Lay. His best friend was obviously really interested in Lay, with how he kept talking about the boy’s smile and kind attitude, and Suho didn’t want to take any precious time away from that. Xiumin had been so excited to make those cookies with him, and Suho didn’t want to be a bother.

            In the middle of debating whether Luhan’s bed would be big enough, he rocked his weight side to side subconsciously. The pain that shot up his left thigh had him struggling to not cry out and wake up Chen or worry Xiumin.

            After that, his leg felt way worse than it had initially, and he didn’t think any walking at all would really be possible for a little while. So he surrendered. Chen wasn’t taking up the entire couch; his knees were bent slightly, leaving some room above his head. Suho shifted some pillows, and now there was enough room for him to sit. It was remarkable how quickly the pain disappeared when he took the pressure off his left leg. He sighed as the soft cushions absorbed him.

            Chen stirred in his sleep as the couch tilted under the new weight. He rearranged himself and Suho practically held his breath, trying not to wake him. Chen ended up settling back down with his head on Suho’s thigh (thankfully not the injured one) and cradling Suho’s hand to his chest.

            Suho smiled at the sight. He wasn’t used to people being affectionate with him. Granted, Chen had no idea what he was doing, but Suho would take what he could get. He just hoped Chen wouldn’t wake up and be horrified at what had happened while he was asleep. This thought troubled Suho. Of course he wouldn’t do this while he was awake. He might think I did this to him.

            He decided that he would just have to get up and move away before Chen was awake. But from how tired the boy looked, that could even be hours. And Suho’s leg wasn’t going to feel better after a short rest.

            I might be here a while. Suho let his eyes close and his head fall back on the cushions.

 

 

            Back in the kitchen, Lay cracked up.

            “I messed up again, didn’t I?” Xiumin sighs in frustration.

            “It’s not so hard,” Lay tells him, laughter fading.

            “Easy for you to say!” Xiumin cries, accusingly, and then Lay is laughing again.

            The cookies had gone in a few minutes ago and since they took about forty minutes to fully bake, Lay decided to try to teach Xiumin a hand game to pass the time a bit quicker. He soon realized it was much easier said than done. Their hands hovered in front of each other, about an inch of space between, which Xiumin could handle. But when Lay started trying to clap and move, he got lost entirely.

            “Okay, okay,” Lay said, taking a deep breath to compose himself, he straightens, “watch my hands.”

            Xiumin tries to, he really does. But before long he zones out again watching the way Lay’s eyes narrow and he bites his lip in concentration, and when Lay looks up to ask if he’s got it, all Xiumin can muster is a blank stare, and then an apologetic smile.

            “What’s the point of these muscles if you can’t put them to good use?” Lay pokes at Xiumin’s arm, “Useless!”

            Xiumin blushes as his hands snap up to cover his biceps when he realizes he wasn’t flexing, “How dare you say that about my babies! Don’t talk down to me, I could throw you!”

            Lay giggles, “You’re saying you could pick me up?”

            “Pff, you?” his eyes move up and down Lay’s form and Lay flushes under the scrutiny, “Definitely.”

            “Then prove it,” Lay challenges.

            Xiumin hesitates before answering, “Later.”

            “After you learn how to play Numbers?”

            “Is that what you call this two-player competitive sign language?”

            Lay laughs and nods.

            “Okay, after this.”

            About ten seconds later Xiumin screams with rage and Lay laughs, “I’m sorry! I ed up again I know and I’m sorry! Sorry!” Xiumin begins repeatedly apologizing.

            Lay smiles as their hands come together, “It’s okay, it’s okay. Don’t worry it’s fine. Xiumin, it’s okay.” He tries to reassure Xiumin to get him to stop apologizing.

            Xiumin falls silent as he realizes that their fingers have intertwined. He stares at their hands, staying still and waiting for Lay to react. How did that happen? Why hasn’t he pulled away yet?

            “It’s okay,” Lay says one final time. Now Xiumin looks up to meet his eyes. Lay smiles and gives Xiumin’s hands a light squeeze. Something is tingling in his chest. The sun is brighter through the window now than before, and the light surrounds Lay. Beneath the golden rays he seems to glow. Xiumin keeps staring at his eyes and then he breaks into that lopsided grin. His gaze traces down Lay’s face and settles on his lips. He swallows heavily.

            “Yo, Xiumin,” Amber calls as she comes back into the room.

            The two boys break apart and jump back from each other like lightning struck between them. It might as well have, from how disheveled and flustered they both look.

            “Um, yeah whats up?” Xiumin’s voice cracks, he ducks his head to hide his red cheeks.

            Amber smirks. “So. About that soccer game?”

            “Yeah,” his voice cracks yet again and Lay chuckles, he clears his throat and continues, “I’ll uh, be right out.”

            Amber stays for a moment longer than necessary, giving them each a knowing look and only leaving when both of their faces are sufficiently red.

            “I’m going to go play a game, if it’s okay with you,” Xiumin looks carefully at Lay.

            “Go ahead.”

            “I won’t go if you don’t want me to. Just say the word and I’ll stay,” he searches Lay’s eyes thoroughly, wanting to know if Lay would get bored, or doesn’t want him to go, or would miss him, or-

            “Go, maybe those muscles actually come in handy.” Lay’s eyes narrow and he smiles teasingly.

            Xiumin’s shoulders lower as he leans back to glare at Lay, “Not nice. And I was even going to pick you up,” he shakes his head as he goes to the door, turning around just before heading through, “You know what? I’m going to play. And I’m going to win. And then I’m going to pick you up with the muscles you dare call ‘useless’!” he declares before leaving.

            Lay sighs, “Only if you win? Guess I’m not getting picked up,” he utters to his self.

            Xiumin leans back in to glare at Lay to let him know that he heard that before leaving for real. As the door to the backyard closes behind him, he hears Lay’s laughter.

 

 

            Lay is alone in the kitchen for maybe two minutes before he gets bored. The cookies won’t be done for ten more minutes or so and he isn’t sure how to occupy the time. He goes to check on Chen.

            Seeing his best friend and Suho curled up together, asleep on the couch was adorable. Suho was curled up into a little ball, facing Chen. Chen’s head rested on a pillow beneath Suho’s ribs, their arms tangled together. Their faces were only a few inches apart.

            If Lay was a crueler man, he would have banged two pots together to wake them suddenly and see them panic. But alas, he had mercy. And a chronic fear of what his best friend was capable of when in anger. So, after a few sneaky pictures of the lovely couple, he wandered back into the kitchen and leaned against the counter, thinking about the feeling of Xiumin’s hand in his own. There was a noise from the backyard.

            The siblings were all over the place when Lay opened the door.

            Luhan was dancing around, his tiny arms swinging as he bounced up and down. His hair flopped as he bobbed his head. “We won! We won!” he chanted in rhythm.

            “I want a rematch!” Jimin screamed, stamping her feet and trying to bring Luhan out of his distracted state.

            “Hi Lay!” Luhan smiled wide and waved in time with the bouncing, “Did you know that we won?? We won! We won!” Jimin let out a frustrated scream and kept trying to engage him.

            Xiumin had his back to Lay, talking with Amber about something. Amber met Lay’s eyes and nodded her head in recognition before saying something to Xiumin, who turned and looked at Lay.

            “Did you win?” Lay called.

            Xiumin beamed before charging at Lay. Lay’s eyes widened in panic as Xiumin leaned forward with his arms out like he was about to tackle him. “Xiumin! Wait no no no don’t do this nO NO!”

            When Xiumin reached him, his arms sealed around Lay’s waist and hoisted him up so he was draped over Xiumin’s shoulder. Lay hit Xiumin’s back, repeatedly telling him to let go. But Xiumin was happy, and so was Lay. His hits became weaker before stopping altogether and he laughed.

            “I told you I could pick you up,” he whines.

            Lay laughed. He closed his eyes and decided he liked the sensation of being held, he liked it very much.

            “I never doubted you.”

 

 

 

Author's note: ....so.....has it....really been....over two months? Wow, time flies when you're busy being a lazy piece of huh? Lol I'm really so so sorry! This chapter was somehow really hard to write, not to mention I was in Europe for a little while (ayyy London and Amsterdam where you AT) and was really busy recovering from TWO BACK TO BACK EXO COMEBACKS ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME I AM TRYING TO PASS MY FINALS OVER HERE YOU CAN'T JUST THROW LIKE 389298474938412387 PELVIC S IN THE CALL ME BABY MV AND THEN SHIRTLESS LAY AND Y EVERYONE ELSE IN THE LOVE ME RIGHT MV RIGHT AFTER THE OTHER AND EXPECT ME TO BE OKAY LIKE LET ME RECOVER FIRST GOD D A M N. But uhm *clears throat* yeah uh so, this chapter right? Some sloppily written fluff that kind of pushes the plot along but lmao not reeeaaaallllyyy. I don't have much to comment on it with. I feel like such a nerd naming it after that old child's song, I could think of something more clever but it had already BEEN OVER TWO MONTHS (JEEZ I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT I AM SOOO SORRY) and I didn't want to wait much longer! Posting it on a Monday also seemed weird but again, didn't wanna wait. Hopefully this chapter was okay? Comments and feedback are always welcome ^^ I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY 34 SUBSCRIBERS! CAUSE YOU'RE MY EARTH, AIR, WATER, FIRE~~~ *massive dork attack* Lol I really love my subscribers....always room for more though... *cough cough* I am very desperate please subscribe *cOUGH* And thus, I'll take my leave. Once again,sorry for the wait, I'll be quicker next time since summer-oh, glorious summer-will be here soon!! I love you all! Stay fabulous and safe! And good luck with any exams you may be having <3 <3 <3