Next Time

Finding Home

            Xiumin raced down the hallway as soon as he heard the doorbell ring, nearly losing his balance as he turned to thunder down the stairs and sprint to the door, “I’M COMING I’M COMING! HANG ON ALMOST THERE!” He threw open the door and grinned.

            Standing just beyond the doorway was Lay, wearing a soft smile. The bright lights from above the garage showed the pink tint on his cheeks and the snowflakes resting in his eyelashes. Chen stood beside him, hips tilted to the side as he rested his weight on his right foot.

            “Hey,” Chen said, nodding his head to Xiumin.

            “Hi,” Xiumin said back.

            “Hi,” Lay whispered to Xiumin, making him smile.

            Xiumin gestured for the boys to come in, leaving them in a small room littered with tiny shoes as he went off to retrieve Suho. Chen stiffened slightly at the news, “How do I look??” he asked Lay, reaching up to pat down his hair after his hat left it a hot mess.

            “Fine,” Lay answered, eyes darting over to Chen and fumbling with the hem of his flannel. It was the closest he had to a dressy shirt, and he wanted to make a good first impression on Xiumin’s family.

            Chen gasped as he caught sight of his reflection, “Don’t ing lie to me . What the hell, and I thought we were friends.” He frantically fixed his hair and Lay chuckled.

            “Hey guys!” Suho said, walking into the room with Xiumin, and Chen pulled himself away from the mirror to wave at Suho and try to appear nonchalant. Lay took advantage of the opportunity to reach over and mess up Chen’s hair, who proceeded to raise his tensed hand and attempt to use the force to choke him in revenge. Lay laughed, “Don’t worry, you look cute.”

            “You do,” Suho whispered, Chen looked over and their eyes met for a moment. And even though Chen had been thinking about Suho ridiculously often in the past three days since they last saw each other, his heart still skipped a beat at the boy’s good looks. No amount of daydreaming could prepare him for the real deal.

            Lay leaned forward to look closer at a framed photo on the wall, “Who’s this?”

            Xiumin wandered over with a smile, “This is a picture of my family, they’re actually just in the other room if you want to-“

            “HYUUUNG!” A little boy came charging in to the room, promptly attaching himself to Xiumin’s leg. Xiumin gave Lay a sheepish smile before removing the child’s death grip from his thigh and kneeling down to face him, “What is it Lulu?” he brushed hair out of the child’s face.

            “S-sehunnie is mad at m-me,” he stammered, trying to keep himself composed despite the obvious sobs wracking his body. Xiumin pulled him into a hug.

            “He’ll get over it,” Xiumin said, frowning as he felt Luhan trembling in his arms and tears against his neck.

            “Luhan come back!” Just then a girl came in with another toddler balanced on her hip. She paused in the doorway, giving the two unfamiliar boys a tight smile before going over to Xiumin and the other boy (Luhan?). Xiumin released the boy and he sloppily wiped at his eye with a fist, sniffling as the girl lowered the other boy to just in front of him. “Sehun, talk to him.” The girl said, but when Sehun met Luhan’s eyes he panicked and hid behind the girl’s legs, making her laugh as she knelt to push him back in front of her, “Go on now.” She urged.

            The two boys faced each other in silence, Sehun looking up at Luhan nervously. It was quiet for a beat, and then both boys yelled “Sorry!” and began ranting out apologies before they both seemed to catch themselves and laughed, Luhan throwing his arms around the slightly smaller boy.

            “You’re okay now?” The girl asked, eyeing the both of them. They beamed back up at her.

            “Yep!” Luhan replied happily, popping the p at the end of the word before giggling. “Race you back to the couch!” He yelled before taking off.

            Sehun frowned when the boy left his arms, “Yehet!” He cried before running after the other boy.

            “Never a dull moment with those two,” Xiumin commented, smiling at the girl. She leaned back against the wall with a sigh, “Tell me about it.”

            Xiumin jumped, suddenly remembering his guests, “Oh!” he turned back to them, flushing at the realization that they had seen the intimate scene playing out. Suho looked pretty calm, having had seen stuff like this happen many times before. Lay was smiling at him looking proud. Meanwhile Chen looked horrified.

            “Are they always so… loud?” Chen’s voice dropped to a whisper on the final word, horror evident in his features. Lay gasped and smacked his arm, “Rude!”

            Xiumin chuckled, “No, it’s okay. He’s right. The little ones can be a handful,” he gestured at the girl leaning against the wall, “This is Amber, my sister. She’s only thirteen but she’s such a big help.”

            Amber scoffed, “Only thirteen? You’re only four years older than me, not forty. And I do more for them than you anyway, gramps.”

            Chen giggled, turning to Lay and whispering, “Oh I like her!”

            There was a loud bang in the other room and whimpering could be heard, along with Luhan repeatedly apologizing and shushing Sehun. Amber turned her attention to the other boys, “Hi, it’s nice to meet the newbies, and I look forward to getting to know you two. But it seems I’m needed in the other room, so I’ll be off.” She gave a salute before heading back through the doorway.

            “Why is she saluting us?? We should be saluting her-she’s a hero!” Chen cried out.

            Suho laughed, an uneasy feeling in his gut as Chen praised someone else. Lay caught the look on his face. Thinking it was confusion, he turned to explain in a hushed voice, “Chen and I grew up in the orphanage, but he’s never been so good with the younger kids like I have. So he gets pretty impressed with people who can handle them well.”

            Suho nodded, “That’s good, I with kids too. I’m an only child so” his gaze fell to the floor as he uttered the last part, “my people skills are pathetic.”

            Lay looked over at the poor boy, feeling terrible for him. But before he could say anything, Xiumin declared it was time for a tour and began leading them out of the room.

            First they ducked through the doorway that Amber had gone in. A large room greeted them, with toys littered all along the floor and a TV pushed off to the side. Lay nearly tripped over a colorful mini soccer ball as he made his way across a dark red rug with a woven texture that kind of made him want to touch it with how soft it looked. On top of the rug sat a massive leather couch, with blankets draped across the back and a short table in front of it, with an unfinished game of checkers sprawled out, unattended, as the two potential players were sitting on the carpet. Sehun’s hand was cradled in Luhan’s lap, as Luhan massaged it and cooed to him softly.

            “What happened?” Xiumin said, pausing from leading the tour to check on the two, kneeling down and leaning forward to get a better look.

            “Geez, where’s Amber when you need her, amiright?” Chen uttered to Lay, who only rolled his eyes while Suho laughed to himself.

            Luhan looked up at Xiumin sheepishly, “We were playing leapfrog and I stepped on his hand.”

            “Are you okay?” Xiumin’s fingers brushed Luhan’s cheek and Lay beamed at the sight. There was something so tender in the way Xiumin took care of people. It would be nice for someone to take care of me like that.

            “I’m fine!” Luhan yelled immediately, dropping Sehun’s hand to place his own upon his chest in offense, “I am a manly man! Of course I am fine!” Realizing his mistake, he quickly snatched Sehun’s hand back up, pressing his thumb into the boy’s palm in slow circles, “But more importantly Sehun is okay.”

            “Actually my wrist feels kind of-“

            “Shhh!” Luhan cut him off in panic, “You’re okay, I’m here. And if you’re not okay then I will stay right here until you are.” He smiled at the boy, eyes twinkling. Sehun gave a slight smile in response, averting his gaze to their hands as his cheeks turned pink.

            Lay looked over at Chen to comment on how astronomically adorable this was, only to be greeted with a shocking sight.

            “Chen…. Are you crying? Chen!” Only when he patted his friend on the arm did he seem to grasp that anybody was even talking to him. And sure enough, there were tears slowly making their way to his chin. “Oh my god, Chen why?”

            “It’s just,” he sniffled and dabbed away the tears on his cheeks, “It’s just so-snf-so precious, y’know? I mean.” He paused, trying to compose himself as another tear snuck out, “they’re so gay for each other. Young love. Blossoming. So beautiful. If they don’t end up-snf-together, I swear to God.” He finished, waving his hands and turning away at the cute overload.

            Lay laughed. He didn’t mean to, it was sweet that Chen was crying, but also totally ludicrous. Chen looked offended when he heard the sound, slowly turning back to Lay, who just laughed harder at the angry look on his face, Suho joining in as he began to notice what was happening.

            “Lulu, we’re going to have to get going. It seems my friend can’t handle your cute.” Xiumin said, Chen immediately scoffing, making the older boys laugh harder.

            “But hyuuung, I’m not cute! I’m manly! Remember?” Luhan whined, bottom lip jutting out into an adorable pout, contradicting his words.

            “Ah, yes of course. I wasn’t talking about you. I meant Sehun.” Xiumin nodding his head at the youngest, who gave him an expressionless glare in response that had all of the older boys howling with laughter. How could such a tiny child have such a face?

            “Ohhh, I get it now! Sehunnie is really cute.” He nodded in agreement as said boy flushed and smiled to himself.

            “Oh my god, can they just… not?” Chen hissed, fanning himself and biting his lip to try to fight the tears filling up his eyes yet again. Lay coughed, throat sore from laughing so hard, looking over at Suho, who was propped up on the back of the sofa to not collapse from laughing, which just made Lay laugh harder.

            “Are you really crying over them?” Suho asked, nodding his head to the two lovebirds and raising an eyebrow in confusion or concern, Chen couldn’t say which.

            “What? Me?? No! I-what who me? I, noooo.” Chen sputtered. He looked around, avoiding all of their gazes and still fanning his face, “Gosh, what is your mom making? So many onions, my eyes are watering.”

            “Nice save,” Lay whispered.

            “Shut up!” Chen hissed back, making Lay croon with delight.

            “Well, uh, onward with the tour,” Xiumin said unsurely, walking back over to the boys and standing beside them. “This is the living room. The one with the hurt hand is Sehun. And the self-proclaimed manly man is the youngest in my family; my little brother Luhan.”

            “So, Luhan,” Chen sniffled and leaned forward against the couch, crossing his arms and batting his eyelashes at the little boy, “How did you and Sehun meet? I’ve been dying to know.”

            “Well,” he leaned his head to the side cutely in thought and Chen had to fight to stay strong, “We’re in the same class. I’m seven, like the other kids, but Sehunnie is only five. He’s really smart, so they put him in my class. The other kids , but I didn’t. I stood up for him and I was nice to him. And I’m glad I did that, cause now he’s my bestest friend in the world!” He finished, throwing his arms around the younger boy.

            There was a chorus of awwwww from the older boys when they saw how Luhan was smiling at Sehun, but it was followed with a silence. Chen sniffled.

            “Xiumin… Xiumin I think maybe we should continue with the tour now,” Chen said, voice quiet and wobbling slightly.

            “Chen, are you all right?” Suho asked.

            “I’m fine but I don’t want to be in this room anymore!” Chen cried shrilly.

            “Ohhh kay drama queen,” Xiumin said, chuckling and leading the group back out and through another doorway into a kitchen. There was a woman hovering over a group of separate pots, moving over them and rhythmically adding in spices or stirring or mixing.

            “Hey, Mom,” Xiumin said, fondly. The woman stopped humming, replacing the lid on to the pot she had been working on and turning around to wipe her hands on her apron. She had the same slanted almond eyes and high cheekbones as her son, and Lay noticed a similar poutiness to their lips as she smiled-not that Lay had been paying close attention to Xiumin’s lips or anything like that.

            “Hi sweetheart!” she pounced on Xiumin, engulfing him in to a hug and peppering kisses on the crown of his head as Xiumin laughed embarrassedly. Lay smiled as he watched. Cute.

            When she finally pulled away, her gaze wandered around the room, stopping when she saw the two new boys. She smiled, making her way over.

            “Chen, is it?” she pointed a finger at said boy, who nodded approvingly. Damn straight you better recognize.

            “So then you must be-“

            “Hello Mrs. Kim, my name is Lay,” he did a perfect 90 degree bow, trying to focus on not stuttering, “it’s n-nice to finally meet you.”

            As he stood back up, he saw her smiling at him, a strange warm kind of twinkle in her eye, “I should say the same to you,” walking forward, she tugged him into a brief hug, saying in a low tone “I’ve heard so much about you.” then pulling away before he could ask for an elaboration. What does that mean? He looked over at Xiumin curiously, who was obliviously watching his mom give Chen the same snuggly treatment. Did Xiumin talk to her about me? Xiumin looked over at Lay, smiling that crooked grin and Lay immediately forgot what he had been thinking about.

            “What’s with all the commotion?” an unfamiliar voice bellowed out, and then a man was barging in to the room.

            Xiumin’s mom rolled her eyes, but there was still the barest trace of a smile as she did so, “Honey, please.

            The man laughed, making his doe eyes crinkle up as he came up behind Xiumin’s mom to place his hands on her shoulders, gently rubbing them and making her relax instantly. “Hello, it’s so nice to finally meet you two. I’m Xiumin’s father.” He smiled at each boy individually, giving them a brisk nod each.

            Before Lay could go through his whole bowing/introduction ritual, a timer went off. Xiumin’s mom exclaimed before rushing over to the stovetop. She shut off two burners and the rice cooker, placing a pile of bowls on the wide marble countertop. She opened three separate drawers and scavenged around in them for a moment.

            “Ma’am,” Lay cleared his throat anxiously before continuing, “Is there any way I can help?”

            “Oh, thank you for the offer sweetheart, but I got it.” She faced him with that same particular twinkle in her eye, kicking a drawer shut with her heel, not even looking. She spun around to push another drawer shut with her hip and hesitated over the final one. It was like a dance, Lay observed.

            “We should probably go round up the troops…” Xiumin’s dad mused quietly.

            “I’ll go get the girls!” Suho volunteered.

            “Me too, I’ll get Amber,” Xiumin offered.

            “Who will get the boys?” Xiumin’s dad wondered, his chin in thought.

            “Let me,” Lay said.

            Chen practically squealed in delight, “I want to help with that!”

            “Are you sure you can handle it?” Lay teased.

            “Honey, I am a grown man. I can handle myself. And you know how difficult I can be. Two little kids? Hit me with your best shot.” And with that, Chen strutted out of the room, Lay and the others following.

            When they returned to the room, Sehun was up on Lay’s shoulders, Luhan clinging to the older boy, legs wrapped around his waist and trying to see if tickling Sehun’s foot would make him fall. Chen was trying to make the two knock it off, desperate to keep the precious babies from getting hurt.

            “Hah! I win again!” A little girl with wide eyes and short dark hair declared, as she ran into the room out of breath. Xiumin charged in seconds later, giving her a glare. She stuck out her tongue, blowing a raspberry and making Xiumin laugh. Amber came in after, rolling her eyes, Suho beside her.

            “Dinner is served,” Xiumin’s mom flourished to the table. Miraculously, everything was set out beautifully and everything seemed delicious, even though they had left the room in a mess.

           

           

 

            It turned out that the little girl with wide eyes was named Jimin. She seemed to be about nine or so, but nobody had told Lay yet so he wasn’t sure. She was very competitive with her brothers, she probably would go up against Amber too if Amber wasn’t so chill.

            Luhan and Sehun continued to be astronomically adorable. Luhan pulled Sehun’s chair out for him and got on his hands and knees so Sehun could get in the chair even though his legs were a little too short. They took turns feeding each other off of their own plates. Poor Suho was dying of laughter, as Chen kept turning to him and uttering things like “It’s like they want me to turn in to a pile of mush. I mean, certainly they realize how cute they’re being right? This has got to be sabotage or something; did you put them up to this? Pfft, look! Look at that! Luhan that spill is microscopic, quit fussing and deal with it like the damn manly man you are.”

            Lay carefully looked over the family, trying to pick out similarities in the features. Luhan and Jimin were practically clones; they looked so similar. Both had the same wide eyes and pointed chin from their father. Xiumin looked a lot like his mother, with the slanted eyes, pouty lips and high rounded cheeks. But his jawline and reddish hair color were definitely all dad. Amber’s eyes were some cool combo of the two parents, but she certainly had her mother’s jawline and nose. It was interesting to see the different characteristics playing out in a variety of ways, proof of their parents’ connection evident in their faces alone.

            But Lay also spent a large portion of the meal watching the family, admiring how they behaved with one another. At the orphanage, sure, there was the support system of your peers. But there was also the grim reminder that it was all temporary. At any time, any of them could leave. Forever. Lay loved his brothers and sisters, but deep down he knew it wouldn’t last. The orphanage was like a purgatory; a buffer between families. It wasn’t like the wonderful group of people sitting at the table before him. These people loved each other unconditionally, that much was clear. Lay could see it in the way Mrs. Kim helped cut up Luhan’s food, and Luhan cut up Sehun’s food. It was in the way Amber played with Jimin’s hair, and the way Jimin would whine and giggle uncontrollably when Amber “accidentally” tickled her neck, but never swatted Amber away. In the way Xiumin laughed at his dad’s jokes, and the way his dad’s hand instinctively reached forward when Luhan’s chair tipped back, even in the slightest. He even thought he saw it in Suho’s eyes, and the way they warmed up when he looked to Chen making his snide sassy remarks.      

            All the love before him had Lay grinning like an idiot.

            But it also made him upset.

            Because he wanted to be a part of it, so badly.

            “Hey, bartender,” Xiumin joked, bringing Lay out of his thoughts with his low voice, “another.” He held out his glass and nodded to the jug of water near Lay’s right hand.

            Lay turned his head lazily back to Xiumin, raising his gaze slowly, “I’m cutting you off buddy, you won’t be safe to drive home if you keep at this rate.”

           “Drive? I only wanted to drive you crazy,” Xiumin whined jokingly, but with the pouty look he was giving Lay, he wasn’t far from his goal. Then Xiumin scoffed and his eyes narrowed seductively, “Besides, I don’t really need alcohol to do that, do I?”

           Lay’s jaw dropped. Who is this y beast and what did you do with my adorable sweet precious innocent baby Xiumin? Nevertheless, he gave the god the damn jug of water without a word. Xiumin raised an eyebrow.

          “You earned it.” Lay said, with no further explanation, avoiding eye contact. You ing earned that , I’m confused, frightened, aroused, job well done.

          Xiumin started laughing as Lay grew awkward and flustered in the most adorable way. Lay looked up at the sound, watching as Xiumin leaned his elbows on the table to prop him up as the crooked grin came back. Lay couldn’t help but join in too and then they were both laughing. When they finally stopped, gasping for air, Mrs. Kim was watching Lay. Their eyes met and Lay grew quiet, faint smile still left on his lips. The weird twinkle was in her eyes yet again.

          “My son was right about you,” she said to him from across the table, “Your dimples are super cute.”

          The whole table was roaring with laughter at that. Xiumin turned bright red immediately “MOM! You promised not to tell!”

          Mrs. Kim smiled, “Yes, and when I went into labor with you I promised myself I would never have to go through that again. And just look at how that worked out,” she threw her arms wide, looking to her family. Chen and Suho cracked up, along with most of the table.

          Xiumin put his head in his hands, shaking it slowly in shame. Lay peeked over at him, a strange sort of tingling in his stomach.

          “This house stands as testament to how good you’ve kept that promise, sweetie.” Mr. Kim said, chuckling.

          Mrs. Kim laughed harder, “Oh jeez, I know. That promise went completely out the window when we moved here didn’t it?”

          “What do you mean?” Suho asked.

          “Well,” Mrs. Kim began, Mr. Kim’s arm rested on her lower back, “We moved here because we needed a bigger place… because we want to have another kid.”

          “Really??” Chen said, clapping excitedly.

          Suho’s eyebrows drew together in confusion, “But I thought you hated kids??”

          Chen’s eyes widened and he pressed his hands over Sehun’s ears, the nearest child. “How could you say that?” he whispered, sounding wounded.

          Suho giggled, “I’m sorry, I just thought you didn’t like kids and-“

          “SHH!” This time, Chen put his hand over Suho’s mouth, who merely raised his eyebrow. “This family is different-this family is blessed, I shall love everyone at this table with the strength of a thousand suns do not even try to stop me.”

           Suho’s eyes widened and he said something, voice muffled by Chen’s hand. He reluctantly pulled it away. “What was that?”

            “Is that your way of confessing to me?” Suho asked, cheeks reddening before the question was even complete.

            Chen leaned away from Suho, impressed with the smooth talking. Nervous laughter was bubbling out of Suho’s lips, and the poor guy was already absolutely pink. “Oh, you think you smooth now? Is that it?”

            “No no I just-“ Suho tried to defend himself, but it was no use. His cheeks were bright red at this point, and he was laughing too hard to even speak. So Chen took pity, choosing not to pick on the kid anymore and instead just appreciating the view he had of preciously flustered Suho.

            Luhan rose up, stacking up his and Sehun’s plates before taking them to the sink and jogging back. “Sehunnie is tired, so we’ll be heading to bed now if that’s okay with you?”

            “Hyung, relax, I am not tired, I just…” his voice trailed off as he yawned, leaning back in his chair. Luhan smiled over at him, squatting down to pick him up, one arm beneath his knees and the other around his waist. Sehun leaned his head against Luhan’s chest, who blushed slightly when he felt Sehun wrap his arms around his neck in his sleep. He turned to his mom.

            Mrs. Kim smiled down at the pair, speaking softly to not wake the sleeping boy, “Of course it’s fine with me, just be careful on the steps, okay? I don’t want either of you getting hurt.”

            “I won’t hurt him,” Luhan said, high-pitched voice full of conviction.

            “Alright sweetie, Dad will be there to tuck you in soon.”

            “I will?” Mr. Kim groaned, but she just gave him a look and he sighed, “I will.”

            Luhan made his way over to Mrs. Kim, handling the weight of the boy cradled in his arms with a practiced kind of grace as he got on his tiptoes to kiss his mom on the cheek. He whispered good night to everyone before starting up the stairs. When he made it to the top landing, Xiumin got up, “I’ll clean up.”

            Jimin rose to the challenge, “Me too!”

            The two of them set to work clearing off the table, Lay quickly joining in to help. Mrs. Kim smiled at all of them, “You guys can just clear off the table, dad and I will do the dishes.”

            “I will?” Mr. Kim whined, but Mrs. Kim just once again gave him the look, “I will.”

 

 

 

            Later that night, Lay and Chen laid awake in their beds, watching the ceiling.

            “Dude.”

            “Dude?” Lay twisted his neck to look over at Chen.

            “Dude, he’s so attractive. This is actually ridiculous.”

            Lay chuckled softly, “He’s okay.”

            “He’s okay? Okay?? He is not ‘okay’, and neither is your judgment if you’re going to say such blatant lies.” He snorted, “Good grief. ‘Okay’? Really?”

            Lay laughed a little louder, “Yeah, my bad. He’s super cute. Kind of like my dimples.” He smiled to himself, lifting his hand to see if he could feel the soft craters in his cheeks. “’Super cute’. Do you think that was a direct quote?”

            Chen rolled his eyes, “Oh give me a break. What do I look like? A bibliography?”

            “Why would you list sources when you’re already the source of so many of my problems?”

            At that, Chen grabbed for a pillow, throwing it in Lay’s general direction and smirking when he heard it thud against the rude boy. “Hey!” Lay huffed indignantly, “You’re just jealous cause he called me super cute.”

            Chen snorted, “He called your dimples cute. Don’t flatter yourself. And I’m not jealous. Not of you anyway.”

            It was quiet for a second, “Then who are you jealous of?”

            “Luhan and Sehun! They have a better love life than either of us.” Chen admitted. The two began laughing.

            “Good night?” Chen asked, shimmying up to reach for the lamp supplying the only light in the room.

            “Good night.” Lay agreed, turning away from him and pulling the blankets up.

           

 

 

            “What took you so long?” Mrs. Kim asked, as her husband came up beside her.

            “My story time got three encores,” he said with a shrug, “I’m gonna make it big time I just know it.”

            She smiled and continued rinsing out a bowl, passing it to him to dry. For a few moments, it was quiet except for the water running over the dishes and the floor gently creaking as they moved back and forth across the sink.

            “Do you think the next one will like story time too?” he wondered out loud.

            She thought about it. Xiumin had always preferred sports or games. Amber preferred to read, while Jimin was a total bookworm, but a fierce competitor at any game. Luhan was only really in to soccer, other than that he would just occasionally read comic books. But he didn’t really like reading unless somebody read it to him. “I don’t know,” she said in all honesty.

            “It doesn’t matter to me, you know I’ll love them regardless.”

            She absent-mindedly looked out the window, across the way to the orphanage, the twinkle back yet again. “Really?”

            “Of course.”

            “What if they’re adopted?”

 

 

 

Author's note: LMAO SHIPPING HUNHAN??? ME??? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT PFFFFF-yeah okay I ship them. If you don't then this chapter probably for you lol I'm sorry if thats the case. BUT I MEAN THEY'RE SO CUTE I LOVE IT LIKE HOW CAN YOU NOT ???? I won't convert you to shipping hunhan, xiuhan is justified and I ship the both tbh. ANYWHOOOO, sorry I didn't update in a while. I actually finished this draft like three am on Tuesday but I felt like it ...cause I wrote it 3 am on a Tuesday LOL so I waited a few days and read it over before posting it to make sure it wasn't a bunch of delusional half-asleep babbling (it wasn't right). Sorry i didn't update in so long!!! But I made this chapter extra long and hopefully that's enough compensation ^^ I ALSO INCLUDED A KICKASS XIUMIN FAMILY SO HEY AT LEAST THERE'S THAT (can we talk about how much aoa jimin looks like luhan ???) AND INCLUDED MOMENTARY Y XIUMIN (can we ing take a moment to appreciate those abs holy jesus i would scrub clothes on that washboard hnnnNN) AND INCLUDED MANLY MAN LUHAN AND LMAO SEHUN'S YEHET MATING CALL XD there wasn't a lot of xiulay or suchen in this chapter, I wanted to focus more on introducing Xiuminnie's family, so I'll clog up the next chapter with xiulay or suchen, but I really don't know which one to focus more so on in the next chapter...it might take me a while to figure it out SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME YOU BEAUTIFUL MINDS YOU! OR ANY COMMENT FOR THAT MATTER-YEAH WORD, COMMENT SUBSCRIBE UPVOTE (okay you don't have to upvote it's not thaaaat good) IT MAKES MY DAYY/WEEK/LIFE! AND TO MY CURRENT 26 SUBSCIBERS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH STAY AWESOMEE ROCK ON <3 <4 <5