Accidental

Homework

Ohno was beginning to open up a little bit the more Aiba asked questions about him every night he goes to his house. He learned that Ohno was really excelling in his studies as well as art skills Aiba can never accomplish. It took him an hour of begging for Ohno to show him his sketchbook; which he finally did a minute after it passed.

“Woah!” Aiba gasped as he flipped through countless of sketches about everyday objects. “You did all these?”

Ohno shyly nodded his head as a pinkish red color tainted his cheeks.

“Can you teach me too?”

“Sure...”

For the remaining hours, Ohno did nothing but teach him the basics of drawings from a straight line, to the perfect circle, and adding a bit of details to the shapes he drew. As Aiba actively learned, he noticed that Ohno talked much more than expecting an answer from him. Aiba grinned.

“You really like drawing, don’t you?”

“I... yes...” Ohno admitted before looking somewhere in the corner of his room.

“And you’re also shy.”

“...”

Although Ohno was turned around, Aiba could still see the point of his ears turning a darker pinkish red. From seeing this, Aiba decided to mess around with him for a little.

He poked him once and Ohno didn’t seem to have felt it. Then he poked him again, a bit harder this time, and Ohno jumped three inches from the floor.

“You’re ticklish!” Aiba pointed out as he continued to poke him. “Tickle tickle!”

The latter finally gave in and was crazily writhing on the floor. He was laughing uncontrollably, urging Aiba to continue teasing him. The louder Ohno laughed, the more he shook under his teasing.

“St-” Ohno struggled as his hands tried to slap Aiba’s away, “Stop!”

Aiba was too busy having fun that he didn’t notice Ohno was actually being tortured instead. He didn’t notice the latter’s tanned hands either as it grabbed his wrists and flung them aside. At the same time he heard Ohno gasp, Aiba closed his eyes. He was afraid of hurting his nose from hitting the floor, but instead it landed on something soft. Alerted by this sensation, Aiba’s eyes immediately opened and saw Ohno’s eyes. Aiba tried to talk, to ask him what happened but he felt something soft and it tasted as if he had eaten melon bread. Not a second was wasted when Aiba finally saw the picture.

His eyes widen in surprise as he pushed himself off of Ohno. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to k... kiss you!”

“...”

“I’m so sorry I was being stupid. I didn’t mean it, I really didn’t. I-- O-chan?” Aiba questioned the frozen student on the floor as he moved closer to look at him. “Are you ok?”

“...”

Aiba began to panic. What if his kiss had frozen and killed him? Was it that bad?!

“O--”

“First kiss...” Ohno mumbled quietly, but Aiba heard him as clear as day.

“That was your first kiss?!” Aiba gasped in surprise since Ohno looked the type to get girls with his good looks. “It was--”

Aiba paused, realizing in his thoughts that he had called Ohno “good-looking.” He never really thought about it, but he was beginning to think it.

Just as Aiba was about to call for the latter again, he sat up instead. Aiba tried to get him to look at him in the eyes, but Ohno was obviously avoiding him.

“O-chan, I didn’t mean to,” He pouted when Ohno refused to look at him.

“It’s ok,” Ohno mumbled. “I... I have to get going anyways.”

“Already?!” Aiba whined as he looked at the clock and saw that it wasn’t even eight, the time Ohno usually goes home. “But it’s only 6!”

“I... My parents are in town. I have to go!”

Aiba knows he’s lying but he couldn’t stop the latter anyhow. He did beg and asked him for help with his homework, but Ohno won’t listen and continued to pack his belongings. Without choice, Aiba grabbed his ankles in attempt to pull him back; it didn’t work either.

“Ple--”

“Bye,” was the last thing Ohno told him before slamming the bedroom door on his face.

Aiba was lost at what to do, finding some way he can get Ohno to forgive him, but for now it was better to go after him. As soon as Aiba opened his door, Ohno was already at the bottom of the stairs. He ran after him, asking for forgiveness but Ohno’s pace became faster until he reached the front door and finally walked out.

“Damn it!” Aiba cursed, “I’ve got to talk to Nino about this.”

TBC