The "L" Word

Falling for my Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

7. The "L" Word

The "L" word is used in multiple ways. You can say it with family, some one you want to say it to, or you just want to say it because you want to. With me I want to tell Yonghwa, but at the sometime I am scared. Plus when would be the time that I can say it? He for the past few weeks been busy with the band and I have been busy getting things ready for the Senior Art Project. Also when he told me that he loved me I was in shock and I still haven't said that I loved him too. Way is my life spinning in circles?

"You know it is still hard to believe that you are going to marry the prince. I'm happy for you, but the fan club that he has is sure not happy." Ash said to me as we in a café that was a block from the school. Since we were graduating next week we were done with school. Finals were brutal and of course Yonghwa was first place and I was surprisingly in the top ten this time. 

"Well it doesn't matter on what they think. I didn't care about them before and I still don't care what they think now. Plus you remember what they did to me?" I said to Ash after ordering coffee to go. Ash and I both had to head to the school to set up for the art show. A few weeks ago some fan girls ended up breaking my left hand. Good news I was able to remove my cast. Though I had to put on a brace for the next few weeks.  

"Yes I remember and I also remember that I wanted to beat them but you told me no. However I'm over it so move to a different topic. So you and the prince is it true?" 

I looked at Ash and realized she was talking about my engagement. Even though it is a business thing he engagement was mutual. After finding out that's Yonghwa shared the same feelings I think I was happiest girl in the world. Even though I didn't express it I was happy. 

"Well?" She stepped in front of me asking. I smiled at her and walked around. "Oh my so he is on board with this. Awesome so not that you have someone do you think you can help me with you know who?" 

"Well I will if you speak with him first." 

"Yea like that is going to happen. You how I can't speak to guys I like I get nervous. Hell I'm getting nervous just thinking about it now." Ash said sounding very flustered with what I said. With pout saying no more Ash and I entered the school and walked to the art room. Ms. Lyn was directing how to package that art. Ms. Lyn ended up asking Yonghwa's father if there was space to place the senior art work. My future father in law told us there was and gave he space to showcase all the art work. 

Ash and I placed our things down and went straight to where our work was at and packed it up and handed it off to the movers who were moving our artwork. After that Ms. Lyn told us to leave and that she would set things up with helpers the Mr. Jung hired. 

"I won't you all to dress formally. This is you last event and it is also your night. I want you all to look your best. Now off you go see you later tonight." Ms. Lyn said to us before we walked out. 

Ash hooked her right arm with my left. "Should we go shopping?" 

"Sure lets walk to my place and feet my car. Since we walked here." I told her and she jumped for joy. I smiled and we walked back to my place,. When we arrived we stood and waited by the elevator. When the doors opened we went in and to our surprise Yonghwa was there on his phone. 

"Well I feel like the third wheel." Ash said. Yonghwa looked up and gave me a bright smile. Walking over to me he kiss my forehead. I smiled hearing Ash let out a heavy sigh.

"I think I made her uncomfortable." Yonghwa whispered in my ear. I couldn't help but laugh aloud when he said that. He joined in only to receive a glare from Ash.

"I understand that you all want to be lovely dovey, but can you go somewhere else and do that?" She was really upset. 

"Don't worry Ash I was on my way out to met the guys. Jonghyun has something he wants to tell us about. Though I'll have to go back down since we made it the level you needed to be." He said and walked me back to my door with Ash behind us. He held my hand all the way there.  Ash went in and stayed with Yonghwa for a few minutes before walking in.

"So what are you girls up today?" He asked.

"We got back from school and now we are going to the mall to pick out a formal outfit to wear tonight for the showcase." I told him.

"So it's formal wear?" He asked.

"Yes." I said leaning against the wall.

"What color is your dress going to be?" He asked stepping closer. 

"I think I'm going to find something that is something you'll have to find out." 

"You that is just mean, but I guess I'll just have to deal with it. I have to go before the guys freak out." He said giving a quick kiss before leaving.  Before entering Ash was walking out the door with my keys in hand.

"Are you two love birds done? I would like to get this shopping done." She said and gave her a smile trying not to laugh about how annoyed she was.

After three hours for of shopping Ash and I went back to my place. Ash never likes to go home or bring anyone home because of her drunken father and worry mother. The first time I went there I had to go home right after I entered the house hold. Her father was in a rampage. I felt bad about it but Ash told me not to because that is how her father always acts. Tonight she knows her parents won't show up to show their support. She doesn't know this, but I went to her house and told them about it. Hopefully they remember and show up. 

Anyways when we arrive at my place we went to my room and placed our stuff on my bed. My mom made something for us to eat so we went out and ate soon after we're were done we got dressed. Ash's dress was a teal color with a solid teal on top and lace teal on the bottom. To match she had tan heels, an owl necklace, pearl bracelet, and a ring that had pink and teal colors. With my dress it was red solid and a cream color with red lace. To match I had black and gold buckle shoe, black clutch, black colored owl, and a black bracelet. 

In a way Ash and I matched and yes my mother took pictures. She kept saying how proud she was of us and how we are going up to fast. I felt Ash stiffen a little. She wasn't use to having someone tell her that they were proud. I knew she was happy though she didn't show it. After pictures we told my mom that we needed to go. She hugged us and telling us one more time she was proud of us. We walked out and headed to the where the showcase was being held.

"Do you think he is going to be there?" Ash asked.

"Who Yonghwa or your crush?" I asked confused on who she was asking about.

"Both since they are both in the band." She said. I looked over at her as we stopped at a red light. She was wringing her hand. She was nervous.

"If he is you'll be fine." I said looking back to the road as the light turned green.

"I am sorry for the way he acts around you. I know he doesn't like you for being with Yonghwa. I'm sure he'll get over it." Ash says to me. 

"It's ok you don't have to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter