Fan Girls + Bullies + What? = I don't know!

Falling for my Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Fan Girls + Bullies + What? = I don't know!

When I was in  junior high a friend of mine was dating this older guy. He was in high school and he seems like a good guy. Though that changed when I was out with her during the weekend. We saw him with his friends and she wanted to surprise him. She walked half way before stopping. She turned around crying. Later that day she told me that she overheard him talking about how he was going to win the bet. She didn't tell me much on what else she heard.

Though I figured out on what the bet was by overhearing him talking on the phone while he was waiting for her after school. He was going to to be her first and then dump her after a week or so. He told me not to tell her and that he rather be with me. Yeah he went to the hospital after that. My friend saw what happened and she told that I didn't need to that. They next day she told me that we were no longer friends. It hurt but not as much when she started to spread rumors about me being with an older high school boy. My parents had me transfer to a new school.Thats how  I met Yonghwa and how we became neighbors. 

Just remembering that and seeing how what happened to my friend might happen to me. So I took my hand removed from Yonghwa's and walked to class I could hear him calling my name but I wasn't in the mood to hear what he had to say. I went to class and sat down at my desk. Ash came in saw me with my head in my hands the last time she saw me like this was when one of my art pieces was ruined. Some fan girls of the prince found out about me being his neighbor. Oh just thinking about that it may happen again when they find out I'm his 'girlfriend'.

"Hello earth to Mei?" I looked up to see Ash making weird faces. 

"You know if your crush sees you acting a weird he might not talk to you." I told her and she stopped with a glare.

"I don't like you." She told me and then went to her seat. 

"I don't care." I said to her when turned around to face her. She continued to glared at me. I was about to turn around to face the front when Yonghwa walked in. I acted like I was talking with Ash. That didn't stop him from writing me a note. 

We need to talk the note read. I looked at him and shook my head as if to say I didn't want to talk. Before he could write another note the teacher walked in.

"Ok class today, tomorrow you will only have history, writing, and reading. On Wednesday and Thursday you will have math, science, and your special classes. Then on Friday there will be no school. Since I'm the history teacher I am going to get you into pairs of my choosing. When I list the Paris I will tell you are what we will be doing." Mr. Lee said. He was the type of teacher that had no expression and didn't care on what he teach. There have been times were he would come I. And out a movie in. He would tell us he didn't feel like teaching. 

He was a cool teacher sadly at this moment I hated him. Reason would be he put my with Yonghwa. Which meant I had to talk to him when I didn't want to. Oh why is my life in a whirlwind at the moment?!

Mr. Lee had us move to where we could sit with our partner. I didn't move over which meant that Yonghwa had to move. Right when he sat next to me he passed a note to me. I didn't read right away instead I listed to what Mr. Lee had to say. 

"For you project with be give a historical period of time and write a report about the place that is given, why you think happened to them, and would you love in that time period." As he said that he handed out papers and from the looks of it the papers were the places he would be giving us. When he reach my desk he handed the paper and the place we got was the Hundred Year War from 1415-1453. The things he was looking for was how the war started, important figures in the war, and when did the war end. Soon after Mr. Lee explained on what we needed to do he let us get to work and he left the room.

"Why did you walk away?" Yonghwa asked as soon as Mr. Lee left. I ignored him and went to work. I knew little about the Hundred Year war. We were able to go to the library to look up information that we would need. Which is what I did to avoid answering his question. My hope was shot down when he dragged me to the roof.

"We don't have time to talk Yonghwa. We need to get this project done or at least started." I sad and tried to walk back into the school. He blocked my way.

"We have all day to get that started we even may have it done by the end of the day. Since we are neighbors and you don't have to work."

I said nothing and looked away to avoid his gaze. 

"Would you please look at me and tell me why you walked away when Jonghyun asked if we are dating?" He asked as he cupped my face to look at him. Even if he had my face trapped I could still look away to avoid looking at him.

"I felt uncomfortable and plus we are not really dati-" His kissed me before I could finish on what I was going to say.
It was true that we were not dating but why was it that he wanted it to be true. I wanted it to be real but I know once I let myself to think that way I'll be hurt and broken. I wasn't ready for that yet.

"I know we are not dating but can you for once act like we are? I am trying to make this work and if I can show my parents how good we are and how well we work. You could be my wife and I'll be happy with that. I know that you will be happy to." He said in a smile voice as his forehead was touching mine and his eyes closed. 

My eyes were closed and as best as I could tears escaped. I was crying not because on what he said was true I would be happy if I could marry him, but I was also crying because I was confused on what I was doing. Hell I didn't know what I was doing when I agreed to this! I think I was thinking a a dumb girl who thought how cool it would be to have a boyfriend and experience dating. However when I started learning about an arrange marriage that might or might be true. Now I'm thinking that it may be a bet that just came to play. Thought the way he is acting I could be wrong. Though this could be an act. 

"I want to know about something and you have to tell me the truth." My eyes were still closed and I could feel him removing his hands from my face but his forehead was still against mine.

"Ok ask away and I promise to tell you the truth." 

"Is this a bet or a game you are playing with your friends?" I asked.

"No it's not. I believe that the boys were jealous that I have a girlfriend and they don't." He told me and chuckled.

I was some what convinced and not sure if to believe or not. I wanted to ask him if this arrange marriage was true not. I decided against it. I opened my eyes to look at him and his was looking at me. I gave him a smile and he in return did the same. His kissed me one more time before taking my hand as we walked back into the school and to the library. 

"So I take it we are letting everyone know that we are dating?" I asked as we walked through the halls and into the library. Everyone was staring and I could feel everyone's eyes on us as we walked to one of the back corners in the library.

"I guess you can say we are. It was going to come out sooner or later." He turned to me and gave me a smile.

Great I think I need to have protected gear on so that when his fan club comes after me I'm prepared.

~~~~>~~~~<~~~~~

Sure enough when lunch rolled in I was spotted by fan girls. I got in the lunch line to get my lunch and act like I had no idea that they were following me.

"So I see you are in big trouble." Someone said behind me. I turned to see Ash.

"I don't need to hear what you have to say. I already know what you are going to say." I said as I got my food and paid. 

"Really you know what I'm going to say. Ok tell me what was I going to say hmm? Please tell me I want to know." She said as we sat at the table where we would sit all the time.

"I think you would s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter