No one but me touches my belongings

Falling for the school kingka

I thanked the man while bowing and left the room again.

I could have sworn that the blonde guy's eyes never left me.

Luhan wasn't paying me any attention as I got back out.

His face was glued to the screen of his mobile as a grin plastered his face.

"Texting with your lover?" I teased.

It was worth the reaction I got.

His face burnt up in bright red as he put his phone back into his pocket.

"O-Oh, you're back?"

I laughed, "Yeah, but I guess you didn't even realize that."

"Shut up." He muttered.

"Alright, alright. Shall we head to my room, then? Second building, fifth story. Room 1993. Lead the way."

"Oh, lucky you! Second building is close. Only thing that could get annoying are the stairs but you'll get used to them."

I widen my eyes in shock.

"Don't tell me they don't have an elevator!"

Luhan chuckled.

"This are school-dorms, Tao. You can't expect as much as an elevator."

I groaned, obviously not pleased with that fact.

"Like I said, you'll get used to it. Now come on. I don't want to stray here for forever."

With a last gaze towards me he set off.

I had wanted to ask him about the blonde guy from the headmaster's office but by now I had completely forgotten about him.

The stairs weren't as tiring to climb as I thought and after a short while we reached our destination.

I was surprised at the rather hotel-room looking door.

I thought the dorms were a little more...

Okay, I didn't know what to expect but everything looked like the students living here took good care of the place.

Maybe I had just been afraid of a trashed building because I was a little pampered but, come on, this was school's property

and they wouldn't be allowed to live here if they trashed it.

With a sigh I knocked at the wooden door, with the golden letter's 1993 and waited for my future-roommate to open the door.

Just the I realized that I was going to share the room.

Horrified I turned to Luhan.

"Oh my god Luhan! What if the guy living here is a freak? Or even worse ert without fashion-sense!"

"Uhm Tao--"

"No Luhan I mean it! What if it's a creepy guy who'll try to me! With my look I couldn't even blame him..."

Someone behind my back cleared his throat.

I spun around and paled.

The door had opened and a brown-haired guy stood on the threshold.

"I can assure you that I won't you. I have a boyfriend and besides you're not my type."

I chuckled awkwardly.

"Eh.... Well, I guess that wasn't the best start, huh... This is the first time for me to live in a dorm and...

yeah, I'm very concerned about my well-being... Anyway, I'm Tao." I hold out my hand for my room-mate to shake.

"I'm Yixing, but call me Lay."

Just then I realized that the guy, Yixing or rather Lay, had understood me and Luhan even though I spoke in Chinese

due to my nervousness and had also replied in Chinese.

I blinked rapidly.

"You're Chinese, too?"

Lay grinned.

"Shì de (Yes)"

"I didn't expect to meet so many Chinese people here! First Luhan and now you."

I turned to Luhan excited.

"But Lu-ge that's great! My room-mate's Chinese! I don't have to pay attention if I start speaking mandarin again

'cause he still understands me!"

"So the thing is forgotten now? Great. I don't think I look like a either..."

I blushed slightly at Lay's comment.

"Would you like to come in? You must have had quite the journey... I bet you're tired."

"Oh Lay, you can't imagine just how heavy these bags get the longer you carry them! I mean they look wonderful,

especially when I carry them, but they're hella heavy."

The embarrassing start already forgotten I quickly got inside of my new sleeping-place.

"So Lu-ge, now that we're hear you have to tell me your story."

I patted the space next to me.

After all I still wanted to know how Luhan knew he was gay.

"I guess I have to, huh..." He said rubbing his arm as he sat down next to me.

"I have the feeling you're uncomfortable with me here..." Lay said glancing at Luhan.

With a smile Luhan replied, "Ah, it's not because of you. Just... 'My story', like Tao called it, about how I found out I was gay...

Isn't... something I like to share too much. Of course it's no secret I'm gay but... well, yeah..."

"Don't worry... Uhm, sorry I didn't catch your name so far, but whatever story it is I won't judge you. Neither for your uality.

How could I when I have a boyfriend myself?"

"Luhan. My name's Luhan."

Lay's eyes widen ever so slightly as he heard that name.

"Luhan? As in Oh Sehun's boyfriend?"

A little smile rushed over Luhan's face as he nodded.

"Joonmyeon won't believe me when I tell him that my room-mate is friends with Luhan..." The brown-haired man muttered.

Luhan sighed.

"I didn't really find out I was gay to be honest. I never cared about the gender because love is love and that's what matters, right?"

He chuckled.

"I dated like three girls with whom I broke up because each of them always complained about me being prettier and all that .

I didn't love the either so to break up was the best solution I thought."

He stopped speaking for a while and on his face I could see that he was searching for a way to express the following.

"Do you know that our school has two motto-festival's a year? I had the luck to be part of a cross-dress-cafe...

The costumers, however, didn't know that we were cross-dressing. And that's when I met Sehun the first time."

Again that little smile hushed over Luhan's face as Sehun's name fell.

"As I brought Kai his order he pulled me back to him as I was about to leave. I almost fell on top of him and he growled in my ear

that he wanted me. That I would be the only girl who wouldn't follow him like a lost puppy and that that's attractive.

I scoffed and told him I wasn't a girl and he should keep his dirty hands to himself."

A quiet gasp escaped Lay's lips.

"I know that was stupid, right? I also don't know what had gotten into me... Anyway he and Sehun," again that tiny smile,

"dragged me out of the cafe after I said that. Kai told me that I better be a good girl now and as I insisted on not being a girl

he pulled up my skirt and saw the truth himself."

I finally understood why he hadn't wanted to tell me the story in first place but I still couldn't bring myself to stop him.

"He was surprised, he didn't expect such a pretty boy, he said but that that wouldn't change his mind and kissed me... Rather rough...

Sehun was standing behind me all the time, holding me. I never felt something before when a girl kissed me but as Kai did...

Of course I still didn't want him to... take me... and I kept protesting and begging and then suddenly Sehun told Kai to stop it."

I wanted nothing more than to hug Luhan close to my chest as he blinked the forming tears away.

This was horrible and I somewhat understood, or at least could understand a little more why Luhan would voluntarily stay with Sehun.

"Kai was a shocked as I was. But Sehun released me, stepped between Kai and me and said I was his now and no one but him

was allowed to touch his belongings. As if to confirm his words he had kissed me but unlike Kai's kiss, his kiss was gentle

and loving in way I can't even explain."

I was relieved that Luhan now smiled again.

Love had weird ways...

"He lead me to his house after that and that' when I became his boyfriend and I guess that was also the moment I fell for him and

realized I am gay."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  *carefully looks around the corner*

It took me over a month.... I know...

and I gave Lulu a terrible memory...

ajikdo na saranghaji? (You still love me, right?)

(Well, google translate said I said 'I still don't love' but it also translates na saranghaji with 'I don't love' though in the translation

of Vixx' Eternity, where Hongbin sings na saranghaji, it says 'you love me, right?' so I will go with that and apologize if it's wrong. >.<)