Trouble

Falling for the school kingka

I was lying in my bed but I couldn't go to sleep.

Not only my surroundings were new to me but also Luhan's story wouldn't get out of my mind.

The way Sehun acted in his telling was so different form the cold-play I was used to.

Could I say used to?

I mean, I knew him for, what, about 1 hour?

As I turned for the nth-ed time that night, Lay suddenly sat up.

"Is something going through your mind?"

"Oh... I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I asked, guilt already creeping up in me.

I didn't want to be the reason for someone's lack of sleep.

"No."

The relief that rushed through me didn't last long, however.

"I never fell in sleep in first place because of your constant tossing."

Pang.

There was the guilt again.

I mumbled a quiet sorry but I was sure Lay caught it.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked after some while.

I also sat up now.

Though it was dark I could see more than Lay's silhouette.

'Probably thanks to the moonlight.' I thought as I saw Lay smile at me as I looked at him.

When I didn't make any signs to speak Lay did instead.

"Is it about what Luhan said?"

I nodded.

It wasn't exactly what was going through my mind but a part of it at least.

He looked at me for some time before shaking his head.

"No... That isn't all, is it?"

Okay, that was creepy now.

"Sorry," Lay chuckled.

"I didn't want to scare you. I major in psychology and well... You can learn a lot about body language there, too.

So what is it? I won't bite you, I promise."

I smiled a little.

"I can't sleep well in new surroundings... Also, I don't get Sehun... The way Luhan speaks about him...

Is just so different from what you see. It's hard for me to actually believe he did that. Not the best mix to fall asleep."

I chuckled slightly.

"As for the surroundings, I hope you'll quickly get used to it... You can close your eyes and inhale the scent of home though, that might help."

It was quiet for a while until Lay spoke up again.

"As for Sehun... I don't know him well. I'm careful around him since he's one of the school kingka's but people

may be different depending on the place they are or the people around them."

I was impressed by Lay.

I did expect everything but a room-mate like this.

"Thanks."

He smiled at my confused expression.

"Your facial expression was pretty much shouting 'wow'." He said with a chuckle.

I was happy the darkness hid the blush I was sure would have been visible on my face with some more light.

"We should really catch some sleep now. Goodnight Tao."

"-ao... Tao. Tao!" I groaned, trying to block Lay's voice out and rolling away from his hand which were gently shaking me.

I opened my eyes and glared at him.

"What?!"

Lay smiled apologetic.

"Duìbùqǐ. (I'm sorry.) I just wanted to ask when you have your first period 'cause mine starts soon and I don't want you

to be late on your fist day..."

I sat up abruptly.

"Tā mā de! (!)I forgot to ask for my schedule! Thanks for waking me."

I hoped out of my bed and ran into the bathroom.

While I changed and put on my daily make-up - just some concealer, okay?! - I heard an unfamiliar voice at the door.

I guessed it was Lay's boyfriend 'cause soon after the greeting Lay giggled - yes, he really ing giggled! - and told Joonmyeon,

I remembered he had mentioned him before while we were talking to Luhan, to stop it because he had a room-mate now.

Well, at least they wouldn't make-out in front of me then, right?

Grabbing my backpack, Gucci of course, and hurried towards the director's office.

On my way I bumped into somebody but I didn't even bother to look up.

I just cursed under my breath and continued to sprint for my schedule.

Knocking trice I caught my breath before walking in.

"I'm so sorry to bother you again but in all that stress yesterday I forgot to ask for my schedule."

The headmaster smiled before searching through his files.

"Huang...Tao... it was, right?"

He looked up shortly and I confirmed his question with a nod.

To my disappointment, the handsome blonde guy of yesterday wasn't there.

The principal handed me the paper and I left after bowing to him.

I was so engrossed in my schedule that I ran straight into the next person again.

This time I murmured a quiet sorry as I was still trying to figure out where the hell that classroom was supposed to be.

"If that isn't the new kid."

'Oh please, don't. I don't have have time for this now!' I thought and actually just wanted to walk past the boy

but someone jerked me back harshly.

"Yah! (Hey!) Let go of me!" I said rather loudly, looking up for the first time.

"What if I don't want to?" Whispered the person holding me in my ear.

I tried to wiggle out of his grip because honestly I wasn't that fond of a ert stranger back-hugging me.

"Do you think you can run into me twice and just leave?"

I looked up at the owner of the voice, who was currently standing in front of me.

'The blonde guy...' I thought but that didn't change the fact that I was extremely pissed by his friend, I guessed,

who was now wrapping his arms even tighter around my waist.

"Stop touching me you ert! What are you? The school-?!" I exclaimed, stepping on his foot as his hand wandered

way too much for my liking.

Sadly, without any effect.

"Even the new kids already know about you, Kai." A third boy snickered.

He had light-brown hair and was almost as tall as the blonde one.

The name Kai rung a bell somewhere in my brain but I couldn't pinpoint it.

"See, I'm sorry, okay? But I've got classes to attend."

The blonde scoffed.

"You really do think you can bump into me, insult my friends and then just leave. How cute."

"Hey guys. Sorry I'm late. Had some business to do if you know what I mean. Oh, picking on someone without me already?"

I knew that voice.

I knew that voice for sure!

The boy stepped into my sight and it hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Panda-face?"

The school kingkas.

Sehun smirked.

"Getting into trouble the very first day, huh?"

Okay, I officially hated that jerk.

Kai's hands wandered again.

I know I'm hot but seriously!?!

"I told you to stop it!" I shouted, bringing my elbow in contact with his stomach hard.

This time he yelped.

In surprise or pain?

I didn't know.

Sehun shook his head.

"Bad idea..." The light-brown haired boy said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Soooo~ The Kingkas finally showed up~

May the chaos begin!