Panda-face!?

Falling for the school kingka

The car ride was silent besides the few times Luhan apologized in a pleading voice.

If I hadn't known him before I would have thought he was a silent kid, easy to scare but the Luhan who approached me

and laughed with me definitely wasn't.

'Why is he dating him?'

Truth be told, that Sehun guy was a jerk and Luhan a lovely person as far as I could judge  at least.

Even if he loved Sehun, and maybe just maybe Sehun loved him too and just had a really bad way of showing, I couldn't,

I didn't want to understand how he could be so subservient.

"Yah. (Hey.) Panda-face, we're here." Sehun called from the drivers seat and if Luhan hadn't nudged me in the side

I wouldn't have realized that he was speaking to me.

My jaw fell agape.

"Excuse me?!"

He just smirked and made a disgusting - my opinion- sound close to a chuckle.

"Never realized you look like one with these eye-bags you have? And since I don't care about your name..." He shrugged.

My fists clenched and it took all of my self-control, and Luhan's tugging on my arm, to not just jump at him and wushu his .

So I just climbed out of the car and watched Luhan kiss Sehun goodbye.

As Sehun drove off and Luhan turned back to me I couldn't help but ask the question that was dying to be asked since

the first time Sehun had opened his mouth.

"Why the hell do you date someone like him?!"

Okay, so maybe it sounded more like a thread than a question but hey, I was worried.

Luhan was the first person I met here, a kind one plus a Chinese!

Maybe he didn't but I considered him as a friend and I care for my friends.

But he actually didn't have to answer.

That love-stuck face he made before he answered told me everything there was to know.

"I love him."

I scoffed.

"And you're sure he loves you?"

He pouted in respond.

"Yes, he does. He's not always like that. He... Just doesn't want to get hurt that's why he's..."

"A total control freak who has some crazy possession over you?" I offered with a sarcastic undertone.

"Don't speak about him like you know him!" He snapped at me.

The hurt expression he had was tearing the hatred I had against the guy.

"Mianhaeyo... (I'm sorry...) You're right. I don't know him I don't have the right to talk about him this way. But you see I worry about you.

You weren't yourself as you  talked to him. You acted so small and submissive..."

Luhan sighed but smiled nevertheless.

"That's cute of you... Uhm, I believe you haven't told me your name yet since Sehun came before you could do so..."

I gasped dramatically.

"You're right! I'm Tao." I smiled brightly.

"No full name? Hey, I also told you mine." He pouted playfully.

"Huang Tao. More you don't get, I don't like my name too much, so..." I stuck out my tongue.

He pretended to be annoyed but told me it was fine almost immediately.

I had to smile a little.

This Luhan I liked way better than the scared one from earlier.

I didn't know if I should pity him for falling for such a bad guy but then again he seemed happy, though he was clearly terrified, too.

I just hoped that I wouldn't have much to do with Sehun.

Oh god, what if I fell for a bad boy myself?

Wait, what?

Yah! I wasn't gay!

Of course I wouldn't fall for a boy.

But then why did this thought cross my mind?

"Hey, Luhan..."

Said boy just hummed in respond.

"How did you know you're gay?"

"Eh... That's a rather long story I don't want to tell in the middle of the school campus... Let's find your room and then I'll tell you, okay?

Which room do you have?"

So it wasn't that simple, huh....

"Actually... I don't have a room... I think I'm supposed to go to the principal to get my room-number."

I offered a apologetic smile for not telling him sooner.

But Luhan just rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm, dragging me towards the main-building.

"Troublesome kid you are..."

I freed my arm but kept on following him.

"Yah! What do you mean with kid?"

He stopped abruptly causing me to almost bump into him.

"I'm older. One year above you. You're Sehun's grade, aren't you?" He asked as again that little smile spread over his lips

as he mentioned Sehun.

I was about to reply but then I realized what he said.

"YOU'RE OLDER THAT SEHUN!?" I shouted in disbelieve.

"Shh!" Luhan quickly covered my mouth.

"Ah, don't shout like that! Yes, I am. I'm in my second university year. Sehun in his first."

I peeled his hand off my mouth so I could reply.

"Sorry, gege. I didn't want to shout I was just surprised. You look so young!" I pouted as I thought about my horrible eye-bags

which took me forever to cover and I was supposed to be younger?

Luhan waved his hand dismissive.

"It's okay. Just don't shout in school, especially don't shout Sehun's name that loud. You shouldn't really mention him anyway...

Neither speak too loud about his friends. Sehun is one of the school-kingkas and that are the one's you better don't up with..."

He seemed to be really concerned which lead me to the same question as before again.

Why was he dating Sehun?!

"School-kingkas? What's so special about them?" I snorted.

"They kinda rule this school... Everyone's afraid of them or at least careful. Their leader is named Kris. Sehun is one of them, too.

Just like Chanyeol and our school-player Kai."

I raised an eyebrow.

"School-player? Like every girl falls for him and he flirts with them all but doesn't date any?"

Luhan chuckled.

"You're cute. And too innocent. He doesn't flirt with the girls, well he does but not only. He literally ed almost every person

from this school. All girls an the majority of boys. They say he turns the straight boys gay. But I can't tell if it's right, being already gay."

He shrugged.

"I'm not innocent! You could have just said he's the school-. A player plays. They love the game. A s.

They love the pleasure, I guess. There's a difference!"

Though he was smiling he shook his head.

"I can't call him that. He's Sehun's best friend. Besides he enjoys the hunt, too."

"Gege, I really can't understand you. Or love... Whatever. Let's get my room-number so I can finally hear your story

and put away these heavy bags."

Honestly my bags were really getting heavy.

They weren't exactly light from the beginning but hey, it's Gucci!

I had to buy them and also take them with me and not these ugly no name bags my mom wanted to give me, saying they are really light.

"Oh yeah, we're already there you just have to knock and, well, get your room-number."

I nodded and knocked.

After the silent 'come in' I went inside.

A tall blonde boy was sitting in the chair across the school-director, looking quite pissed.

My heart suddenly beat faster.

I dismissed the feeling and turned to the principal.

"I am sorry to disturb. I am the new student and wanted to get my room-number."

The blonde guy looked at me, a smirk plastering his handsome face.

"Name?"

"Huang Tao."

The director nodded and looked through his files shortly.

"Second building, fifth story. Room 1993."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So... uhm yeah after some time (I know I took my time >.<) I updated!

YEHET!

Well, you know school and a-levels to choose and audition...

I didn't have too much time so, sorry ^-^''

I try to update sooner though.

Did any of you realize what I did there at the end~?

2.5.1993 I used Tao's birthday as his room-number :D

I'm so funny, right?! *laughs awkwardly*

Ehem, okay no.

Please leave a comment~