Do I need to punish you again?

Falling for the school kingka

My parents named me Huang Zitao.

I had loved to hear my best friend and secret crush - Wu Yifan - call me that.

But the time came when he moved to Seoul, leaving me as a crying mess.

Okay, he couldn't have known that since I never confessed to him.

To my defense, I was 15 at that time and thought I didn't know love.

But since he had left I couldn't stand people calling me Zhitao anymore.

That's when I maybe realized I did have had feelings for him.

I decided to go by the name of Tao.

It was just a short-cut but it did it's work, namely preventing me form painful memories.

I always did my best in school so that I could follow Wufan's - my nickname fo Yifan - path and study in Seoul, just like him.

As I was 17 I went, with my plane ticket and everything else I would need to live in Seoul right beside me, to the airport to take my flight.

I hadn't been too happy to leave, after all I left everything I was familiar with also my friends and family, but still I had decided to do this.

Still, I wasn't exactly sad because the thought of maybe meeting Wufan again made my tummy feel weird.

It thrilled me more than I wanted to admit, my mom would tell me that's what you call feeling butterflies in your stomach.

Urgh, such a cheesy and stupid line, besides I was over that little crush.

Actually I wouldn't even call it a crush, I had been 15, I just admired my gege, that's all.

I wasn't even gay, okay?

And he was neither.

Yifan probably had a girlfriend by now and didn't remember me anymore.

I... simply missed a friend, right?

I mean he had been my best friend for, yeah actually for the whole 15 years I have been living so far.

It was only naturally that I missed him and wanted to see him again, right?

Shaking those annoying thoughts away, I smiled at my parents as I bid them goodbye.

Stupid tears...

They were ruining my whole grown up image.

I quickly wiped them away and went to my seat.

Since the flight would be a little more than 1 hour 30 I decided to take a nap.

I woke up to the sound of the stewardess telling us to sit up straight and so on because we would arrive any moment.

I blinked the sleep away and sat up.

As I stepped out of the plane I gasped.

Yeah, I had imagined that the airport of Seoul would be huge, but this wrecked everything.

It was a lot bigger than the one in Qingdao and here I didn't even know in which direction I had to go.

Finally, I reached my gate and waited for my luggage.

On my way out of the building I realized that I had no opportunity to go to the dorm I would be living in from now on.

Oh great...

Now I was standing somewhere in Seoul with no clue how to get to the dorm.

I couldn't grab a cap since I couldn't call one, not having my mobile charged.

"Doumi pilyohasibnikka? (Do you need help?)" A male voice asked me form behind.

I turned around, facing a pretty boy.

Not as pretty as I am of course.

But quite pretty, with his large doe-like-eyes.

The only thing was, he had em caught in surprise.

I simply didn't expect someone talking to me and due to this it seemed like I lost my ability to speak Korean.

"Uh..."

He smiled at me before asking again.

"Nǐ xūyào bāngzhù ma? (Do you need help?)"

I blinked in surprise.

"You speak chinese?" I asked, of course in my mother-tongue, now that I knew he'd understand me.

The boy nodded.

"I just came back from my holidays in China. I was visiting my family since I can't see them during the semesters."

"Oh, you go to Seoul University perhaps? 'Cause I have to move into the dorms! I start my first semester soon..."

He laughed.

"You go to Seoul University nit can't speak Korean? But yes, as a matter of fact, I do. If you want we can go there together.

My boyfriend is picking me up. I'm Luhan."

He offered me his hand to shake it, which I did.

So at least I would get to the dorms now.

"Hey, I can speak Korean! You just caught me off guard..." I said with a slight pout on my face.

"Well then speak Korean now. Sehun doesn't speak chinese and he dislikes it when I do because he can't understand it. Oh that's him!"

Luhan said as he ran off to a honey-haired guy.

He came back with that Sehun guy holding his hand.

While Luhan was smiling brightly, Sehun kept a poker-face.

But as soon as he saw me he raised a eyebrow and turned to Luhan.

"Luhan, who is this? Didn't I tell you you're not allowed to talk to anyone I don't know and allowed you to speak to?

And especially not a guy like that." He said, making a face as he mentioned me, I guess.

Well, you couldn't really consider this as saying.

It sounded more like a thread.

Luhan's face paled.

"I-I' sorry Sehun-ah! H-He looked so lost! He's new here and searched for the way to the dorms... He's from China, too!"

He exclaimed, clinging to Sehun's arm.

I scoffed.

What did that guy think he was?

If someone spoke to me like that I'd hella sure not stutter an apology.

His head snapped towards me and he send me a glare before he turned back to Luhan.

"So he spoke to you first?"

Luhan gasped softly but then shook his head looking to the ground.

"Do I need to punish you again?" Sehun whispered in the shorter one's ear.

Hearing this Luhan's eyes widen and he shook his head rapidly.

"Yah! (Hey!) Wha--" I stopped mid-sentence when I saw Luhan's pleading look.

Sehun glared at me.

"What was that?" He gritted through his teeth.

I put on a fake smile.

"Mianhae... (I'm sorry...)"

"You better be..." He growled before turning to Luhan once again.

"I'm nice this time. He can come with us. But if you do this again..." He trailed of and due to Luhan's facial expression

I knew he knew what would happen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: First chapter! ... Yeah I got nothing more to say to this... ehe ^-^''

FUNFACT!!! The airport in Qingdao has the shortterm TAO xD (I know this cuz I had to check if Tao's home town even has a airport ^-^'')

OMG thank you so much you for subscribing >.< And that after that ty foreword xD

And thank you sooooo much for the upvote!! <3

Saranghae~!

Hoonie.gif%7Eoriginal

Wǒ ài nǐ~!

large.jpg