AFTERMATH #1

Rebel
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] AFTERMATH #1[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

Written by AlexWilson, edited by AnnieWilson. There wasn't a whole lot I had to change this time, well done, Alex! :D

Also, sorry for not updating for over a month, guys! We've just been busy and, honestly, we forgot about this story but we're back now, hopefuly with more frequent updates. WE'LL TRY!

 

 

 

 

I wasn't sleeping, I simply could not be bothered getting up. The snores of my roommates could no longer be heard as they woke up, seemingly all at once. I heard shuffling around the room but remained ever so still in my bed. If I kept my breathing deep, I could fool them into thinking I was still asleep. I waited for my alarm to go off.

 

A few more seconds were quiet and peaceful but soon disrupted when my alarm blasted, echoing through the room. I slowly lifted my head and pressed the off button with a shaky finger as my muscles were not fully woken up. I glaced around the room with one eye half open and saw my roommates fully dressed. I yawned and hopped off the bed, causing all three heads to whip in my direction. Yoona pulled a face as I groggily walked to my cupboard and took out the school uniform that I hated so much, despite having altered it to suit my style more.

 

"I'm off," I said as I grabbed my showering necessities and walked into the Hwaiteu communal showers. I stepped into a free cubical and took off all of my clothes then hung them all at the side. As I turned the shower knob to the correct temperature, I stretched my arm out to reach the shampoo. I washed my hair with the shampoo and conditioner, also quickly shaving my underarms.

 

I stepped out with a white towel tightly wrapped around my slim body, feeling refreshed and clean as I walked to the changing room. Once I finished drying myself thoroughly, I wrapped the towel around my hair and moved onto getting changed. I first slipped on the black underwear and clipped on the bra. Once finished putting on the undergarmets, I slid my arms through my the sleeves of shirt and buttoned up the shirt top to bottom. I pulled the skirt up and zipped it up once it went over my shirt and rested at my curves. I lifted up my skirt and pulled down the shirt that poked through the skirt, making the shirt neat without one crease. I sat down on the small bench that was placed at the back of the cubicle and slipped on the white, thigh-high socks. Once I was satisfied by where the socks were placed, I put my right foot into the Jimmy Choo Mary Jane shoes, doing the same with my left foot. I stood up and brushed the imaginary dust off my skirt before pulling on my blazer and straightened out the collar.

 

I walked out of the cubical with my bag filled with my pyjamas and walked back to my shared dorm room. I dropped the bag in my cupboard and took my hairbrush, stepping infront of the mirror and brushing through all the tangles.

 

"Serena, want to come to breakfast with us?" Seohyun asked and I nodded my head. I gasped, remembering that I was supposed to pick up Jaehwa. I quickly tied my hair, not forgetting to straighten out the bumps. I grabbed my phone and was about to run out of room but was stopped by Seohyun. "Where are you going in such a hurry?" I wanted to roll my eyes but forced out a smile and checked the time: 6:30.

 

"Seohyun, do you know the way to the Nalgae house?" I asked. She nodded and gave me detailed directions. Really, I would've been satisfied with a few points of her finger. I flashed her a smile before heading out. As I exited my corridor, I headed right which lead me through a white hall with light yellow flags hanging on them. I reached Jaehwa's door and right on time, she walked out with her usual, stoic face. I waved at her and she rolled her eyes but still carried on walking until she was beside me.

 

"You're late," Jahwa stated and I nodded, acknowledging the fact. I grabbed onto her wrist and dragged her to the cafeteria. She paused before entering the cafeteria, "Want to go in seperately?"

 

I scoffed and pushed the doors open, hearing all of the loud talking fall quieter and quieter. I tugged on Jaehwa's blazer and beckoned for her to come closer, which she did and gasps filled the room. I saw Minah had her eyebrows knotted together, as if trying to figure out what was happening. I smirked and continued through the crowd of teenagers, Jaehwa at my heels. Once we arrived at the end of the line, I looked at the table I had previously sat at. Minah sat still, surrounded by her gossiping friends. I looked at Jaehwa, who looked uncaring, and sent a smile her way.

 

"Why are you smiling?"

 

"Come on, who doesn't like all this attention?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows in her direction. As we moved along, I grabbed a bowl of porridge and orange juice while Jaehwa filled her tray with tradional Korean breakfast foods. We walked to the table she usually sat at by herself, and put all our stuff down. "So, what disaster are we creating next?"

 

She looked at me and gave me a sly grin.

 

"Well, we've already done something to the swimming pool. What next?" Jaehwa asked and I leaned my face onto my hand that was rested onto the table. "How about we—" Jaehwa was interrupted when Seohyun dropped her bag on the table.

 

"Serena-ssi, don't you want to sit with us?" she asked, even though it sounded more of a demand, and nodded her direction in the group of girls that were heading to the table. I mentally groaned for not remembering the group of girls that I had been with for a while. "Serena, let's go, okay?" She made head movements, showing me the way to the table but I only waved my hand.

 

"No need, I'm fine here with Jaehwa. Her and I are having a great time actually, aren't we?" I asked with a smile and Jaehwa gave a short nod. Seohyun gave me the look that told me 'get over here' but I decided I liked where I was now. I looked at Hyeri who stood beside Seohyun and gave her a small smile. "Hyeri, would you like to join us?"

 

She nodded hesitantly and slowly dropped her bag on the floor. I glanced back at Seohyun and I saw that her face had paled and she was only looking in one direction. She scattered off at a high speed and I looked back at the place she'd previously been staring. There, I saw Minah and her gang all glaring at us and I smirked once I knew all attention was on us. I guess I was staring too long because soon Hyeri and Jaehwa were looking at Minah also. I turned back, quickly bored with the uneventful staring competition.

 

Hyeri, however, was still fixated on the Head Girl on the other table. I knew one look from Minah would send her running but I hoped she'd endure and stay. But I was wrong, she stood up and rushed to the table that Minah was sitting at. I watched as she smiled at Minah nervously and bowed repeatly which made Minah smile victoriously. She looked at me and smirked but I just rolled my eyes and turned back to Jaehwa.

 

"What the hell was that?" Jaehwa asked and I shrugged. She returned the shrug and went back to eating. "Anyway, I think I was saying something." She stopped talking and looked up to the ceiling, trying to remember what we were talking about. "Oh yeah, the prank." I nodded, indicating she had my full attention. "What do us girls hate?" I looked at her and she wiggled her eyebrows.

 

"Don't tell me..." I said slowly and she nodded quite happily, much to my dislike. "Insects are gross." She clicked her fingers in my direction and nodded while grinning. I huffed, making her smile grow wider. I groaned and put my head on the table while she drank her juice with slow sips. "What are we doing?"

 

"Well, we alreasy messed with the swim team, why not the cooking team?"

 

I laughed but still listened, fully interested in her idea. "So, spiders or grasshoppers. Whichever ones we choose, they'll be going on a trip into the kitchen." I nodded, quite happy with the next prank. I was about to ask when this would be happening but the bell cut me off. We discussed our timetables and I was happy to discover that we were in the same math class. Jaehwa and I got up and dumped our em

Please log in to read the full chapter