Jieun, You Will Regret This

What Is Fate?

 

“YAAAAH KIM HANBIN, IF YOU DON’T WAKE UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL IM GOING TO COME IN THERE WITH THIS FRYING PAN!!” 

 

Yelled Mrs.Kim from the kitchen downstairs, just like she does every school day morning.

 

“Ummaaa, please just 5 more minutes!” Hanbin whines while flailing around his bed like a dying seal. He knew he should have been up more then ten minutes ago, but he didn't want to be up. He didn't even want to be in school until after 3rd period, which would be lunch. 

 

He picked him self up and went to go wash up. He dried his hair and changed into his Kirin Arts High school uniform before heading down to breakfast.

 

“Oh, Good morning honey!” Said a cheery voice.

 

‘Oh god, what is she doing here so early in the morning?’ groaned Hanbin to himself. To his dis pleasure, his lovely girlfriend, HyeSung, happened to show up at his house for breakfast. Just his luck. 

 

Let me take a step back and explain:

 

Hanbin was the Kingka at Kirin High school. He was known for his dancing and composing skills, and he everyone could tell that he was going to be famous when he got older. He didn't really care for the label of ‘Kingka”, it was pretty much just placed on him. He would have rather just been like all the others, hanging out around his school with Bobby, his best friends, and the rest of IKON, the name of his group of friends. Instead, he had to deal with the popularity, the crazy fan girls, but most of all HyeSung.

 

HyeSung was the Queenka of the school. It wasn't her skill, which is pretty much non-existent, that got her that title, but her money, which is also how she got into Kirin at all. Her father was the founder of Jung Enterprise, which is one on the leading companies in all of Korea, and which also happens to have a major share of Kirin Arts High School. She asserts her self around school, and because too many of the students were scared of HyeSung and her father, they just let her do what she wanted, which is how she became Queenka.

 

After Hanbin had been labeled as Kingka, HyeSung took no time in making him her’s. Hanbin also knew of HyeSung’s family, and he knew that if he had rejected her confession, he could easily be kicked out of Kirin and have to give up his dreams; which was the only reason why he accepted HyeSung’s confession. He, in no way liked her or was attracted to her. He just had to keep up that act until he could somehow detach himself from her without any consequences. 

 

He really hated it because HyeSung would take him away from his friends and make him hang around her all the time. Any time he had said he was busy when she had made one of her requests, she would get completely upset, and so his only choice was to accept her request. He felt like he was suffocating but there was nothing he could do. Just like he felt at the breakfast table this morning.

 

Hanbin scarfed down his breakfast as fast as he could, kissed his parents and little sister, and then dragged HyeSung out of the house. 

 

“Honey, why are you in such a hurry?” She cooed in that annoying little kid voice that he couldn't stand. 

 

“I though I told you yesterday that me and the boys have to practice our routine because we don’t have any other time to do it during the day.” He said unamused by her ‘forgetfulness’

 

“But honeyyyy, i wanted to spend time with you!!!” She whined again. “Theres nothing i can do” He replied and sped his walking to the bus stop. 

 

“God, this is going to be a long day.” He thought to himself.

 

****************

“Jieun-ah, your friends are here.” Ms. Kang reclaimed to her daughter. 

 

“I’ll be right there.” Jieun exclaimed.

 

She was finishing her hair up. She looked into the mirror, “I hope this is going to be a good day.” she said to her self, to which seconds later she shook her head at. Kang Jieun just wasn't that lucky, not unless that snotty HyeSung and her annoying little minions happen to be hit by a car—yes that might be a little harsh, but thats honestly what she believed. 

 

After everything those three have put her through, thats what should happen to them if karma even existed. 

 

Ever since she got into Kirin Arts High School 3 years ago, she has suffered, and not for any reason in particular. She never was the type of person to be extremely social. She was nice, but she would like to just sit around with her two best friends from childhood, Mino & Minah, rather then hang out with a bunch of people that she isn't extremely close with. 

 

Well, HyeSung didn't really like that. 

 

On Jieun’s first day at Kirin, she was approached by HyeSung. HeySung had seen Jieun from afar, and happened to be in her homeroom. She saw her as she introduced her self, and thought that Jieun would make a perfect addition to her little click. HyeSung and her minions pulled Jieun to the side after class to talk to her.

 

“You are new here, so i want to make it easier for you. I’m the most popular girl at this school, and these two are just as popular because they are friends with me. So, do you want to be a part of my little group? It is really rare that i do this kind of thing, but i think that you would fit in with us.”

 

Jieun just blinked in confusion at the three standing in front of her. 

 

“I think i am okay with my two friends, but thank you for the offer. We can still be friends during class though. Well, I'm gonna get going to lunch. Bye.” She waved and began to turn before she felt an hand tug at her arm. When she spun around she found three hideously angry faces staring intensely at her. 

 

“Did you just refuse me?! No one, and i mean NO ONE refuses me. Kang Jieun, you will regret this.” Said HyeSung in a deep, enraged voice before walking away, but not before shoving Jieun with her shoulder causing the latter to fall to the ground. 

 

From then on it has been nothing but tormenting and torturing for Jieun, and there is nothing she can possibly do about stopping it. 

 

“Well, i’ll just have to make the best of it then.” She put a smile on her face and then met her friends downstairs and left for school.

 

 

******************************

Author's Note:   Well, here's the first chapter. Just a brief introduction for the main characters, so its not as exciting as i hope yet. But i PROMISE, it will get better and more interesting as we further along, so i hope you'll look forward to it. 

Thank you for reading!! :)

 

Here's a present :3 :

 

Aren't Double B like the cutest thing on earth?!?!