zero three point three.

Mission 101: Kidnap Min Yoongi

~Taehyung~

 

We'be been sitting here for the last nine decades. I would have started eating everything, and maybe everyone, if it wasn't for Yoongi. His beauty is too distracting. He was talking with Seokjin hyung about his studies, his friends, his family, until it ended up with the loser, Mark Tuan.

"It seems like you and Mark Tuan are good... friends?" Yoongi frowned. Why is he still beautiful when he frowns? "We... used to... but something went wrong..." he tried to smile. "Oh. You don't have to tell us if it's too personal" I'm just stopping myself from saying, 'You don't have to tell us. We know that you kicked him on the balls because he was harassing you' He smiled again and oh my god, he was looking at me.

Must calm thy . 

We stayed quiet for a while until Yoongi spoke, "Oh. It must be very rude of me. Please let me introduce myself properly--"

"Oh yes, please. We only know that your full name is Min Yoongi. You were born on March 9. You're 15 years old and you're from Daegu. You're 5 feet 4 inches tall. You have an older brother. You love meat. You hate raisins and beans. And your favorite color is white. Those are the only things we know about you. Please tell us more" Hoseok hyung blurted out, his face full of determination to know more. To be honest, we almost, almost know everything about him. Then I heard Yoongi's chuckle. "I think you know everything already, Hoseok ssi" Hoseok hyung laughed awkwardly. "Ooookay. Enough of that" Seokjin hyung cut off, smiling at Yoongi. "Let's eat"  

We finished eating and we're down to our drinks. "Yes. Finally. I can drink this" Namjoon lifted his cup. "Wah. I didn't realize this was strawberry milk! I love strawberry milk!" Yoongi chirped and that's seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. "You like strawberry milk? Wow. What a coincidence! I like it, too!" We all looked at Hoseok hyung in unison. "Really?" Namjoon raised a brow. "Uhh. People change?"

 


"Thank you again for the breakfast. I had a great time" Yoongi smiles oh so brightly and I think I forgot my Instagram password for a second. "We had a great time, too. I, we, hope we will have breakfast together, again" Seokjin hyung and his fancy words sometimes makes me wanna punch someone on the face, but today; I think I wanna punch him, yes him, on the face. He's been talking to Yoongi more than all of us. When Yoongi tries to talk to us, he always cuts him off. "Do you want to come with us? Walk to the school? It's okay if you don't" Jimin pushed Seokjin hyung aside and he almost fell. Thank you. Thank you, Jamless person. "I wish I could but mom said I should take the bus. It's quite far, for me. I'm really sorry" 

"It's okay," Seokjin hyung smiled and shoved Jimin aside, "but can I just say that you're really pretty?" HOLY MOTHER ER TRUCKER HACKER CRACKER BAKER. DID HE ACTUALLY SAY THAT?! "Uh..." Yoongi looked at Seokjin hyung, stunned. "Oh," Seokjin let out a small laugh, "I'm sorry. That was too surprising, isn't it?" Yoongi smiled again. "Y-yes. I didn't expect that coming from a kingka" 

"But seriously, though," Jungkook spoke, "you shouldn't be surprised. Isn't it a burden? Having that too beautiful face? If it's a burden for you, then it's a very big burden for me. Do you know how hard it is fighting with these raging hormones everyday I see you? You are too beautiful and your legs are to die for. Do you question yourself in the mirror everyday? Questions like, how the heck did my parents made this face or what did I do right and God gave me this face? Because I, myself, am very curious how you got that face. And add that you're very nice and kind. If you aren't that young, I think I proposed to you already" Jungkook said in one breath. Yoongi had his eyes widened. "Thank you for the complimets, Jungkook ssi. You're very handsome, too. Thank you, again. Goodbye" Yoongi bowed first before going to their house. And we didn't miss the light pink tint on his cheeks. He's so adorable. "That was seriously not creepy, Jungkook" Hoseok hyung turned to Jungkook. "That was the truth, okay. Do you want me to freaking lie to him?!" Jungkook's voice got an octave higher. "No! Sheesh, no need to be defensive" Hoseok hyung shouted back. "Well, at least we had a breakfst with," I said waiting for them.

"THE MIN YOONGI!"

 


 

Okay... I don't really know how the font ended up like that.

Isn't Yoongi a little young and short in this story? But oh my god. 105 subs and 12 votes?! I just can't believe this piece of nothing would end up like this. I'm really sorry for not updating for so many days. Like I said before, I'm really busy with school. I'm sorry if this isn't the way you wanted this story to beTT And I'm sorry for the errors. And you actually commented STRAWBERRY MARSHMALLOWZZ. My crazy mind is getting out of hand. Even though this didn't make you laugh like before, I hope this still made you smile:) Oh. I changed some details about him in this story.

Your comments give me strength and the chillzzzz. Please comment more:) I really appreciate it:)