Final..

Mission 101: Kidnap Min Yoongi

~Jungkook~

 

I got back in the café fast after calling the dweebs(they called after I sent the text) and after YKwangmin called me because the order's ready. God damn. Who would Yoongi date? He's still a precious, innocent baby(but that dog Mark Tuan stained his mind maybe just a bit). My baby. 

"Yo, Kook. Why are you making baby Yoongi wait? Go, dickhead" I pulled out my swiss knife from my pocket and aimed for his head. Unfortunately, he's used to me doing that so he dodged it with ease. My swiss knife is now impaled at the wood behind him. Annoying toenail. "He's my baby, FY ing I" I whispered, hoping Yoongi won't hear.

"Here are your orders" I said, delighted at the sight of my baby Yoongi looking excited at the food. "Looks so yummy!" I'm screaming. He's so fluffy and squishy, god damn it, I might die. "If you don't mind, uh, Yoongi but are you waiting for someone?" I think I look so desperate hopeful right now, waiting for, "No, Jungkook ssi. I'll eat these all by myself because I'm hungry. And you look so handsome today. Everday. I hope we'll live happily toge--"

"Jimin s--"

"Oh~ of course we'll live happily togethe-- huh wait, what?" Yoongi chuckled, angelic as always, then spoke. "I'm waiting for Jimin ssi, Jungkook ssi. He said he'll come at 8" I glanced at my watch. 7:48. A bead of sweat ran down my temple as I gulped hard. So that's why I didn't hear an annoying high-pitched voice a while ago on the call.

Jimin. The midget who overdosed with some kind of muscle-ing supplements, the rotten egg yolk that smells like spoiled milk, the decayed skunk that looks like Megan Fox's thumb IS ON A DATE WITH YOONGI?! MY YOONGI?!(will be on a date but... meh)

"A-are you sure you w-want to be with that precious cougheviluglystinkymonstroushideouscough boy?" Yoongi nods. "He looks awkward at first but he's actually a really funny guy" No, please, it hurts my heart and ears to hear you saying positive things about him. He's a walrus. A very stinky walrus. He doesn't deserve attention, especially when it's from you. I excused myself then went to the back door, grabbing my swiss knife behind Kwangmin when I passed by it.

"Jin hyung. Where's little ?" I'm gripping my phone too tight but who cares(maybe I do, a little bit, because my mom would nag me again if I break another phone because of my undeniable strength). 

"Little 1, 2, 3, or 4?"  Oh yeah. What's his number again? "2 is Jimin, right?" 

"Yep. He's right here. He just stole Namjoon's fart-scented gel and I swear to all gods I would throw him out of the window if he won't leave"  Stopping myself from throwing my phone, I kicked a fallen pine from the ground until it flew on the air then sliced it with my swiss knife. "Do whatever it takes so he won't leave until 8"

"What's the catch?" This frog. "I'll let you use my swiss knife for a month"

"And?"

"I'll steal my sister's socks for you" Those socks, by the way, are pink with gudetama patterns.

"And???" I'll castrate you, motherer.

"I'll give you a strand of Yoongi's hair I got from Seungcheol"

"Woah! Really?! Seungcheol? The one who stole Yoongi's hairbrush from his locker?!"

"Yeah. I beat the out of that kid for him to give me some of his hair"

"Two strands"

"What?!--"

"Three strands"

"Oka--"

"Four--"

"I said okay, didn't I?!" I covered my mouth. I'm too loud, dammit

"Fine-- oh. I accidentally knocked Jimin off with my favorite frying pan because he's running around too much and I can smell fart everywhere"

"Keep him that way. If he wakes up, stab him with a knife then throw him on the Han River. Bye" I immediately ran towards Yoongi's table and sat down on the chair opposite to his direction. "Jungkook ssi? Are there any problems?" The food in front of him isn't moved yet. "Jimin called me, he can't make it, and I just have something to say" I took a deep breath. It's now or never.

"Yoongi, I'm gonna tell you something really serious. Please don't laugh" He nodded cutely(ndnsjsjswj diabetes)

"I was serious about what I told you before. I like you, so much. To the point where I think this is already love. I know I look like a jerk who wants to kill everyone but when I see you, the ice that surrounds me melts and you change my outlook about the world. You're really cute, beautiful, kind, sweet, cute, beautiful, kind, swee--" He cut me off with his finger on my lips. Oh god I want to it(not in a ual way. it smells good, okay)

"I-I like you, too" 

"Of course you like me. You like everyone. How can you not? You're an angel" He giggled. "I like like you, Jungkook ssi" I choked on my saliva and fell on the floor. No. This is too good to be true. I must be dreaming. "A-are you alright?" Yoongi kneeled beside me. "Pinch me"

"W-why? You did nothing wrong" What an angel. "Come on, please, just a little pinch" He poked my cheek with his pointer softly. I can't help but smile. His skin is so--

"HOLY MOTHER OF RAPHAEL!" 

"Oh no! I'm sorry! Did it hurt that bad?" He pinched my cheek and I felt pain. "You really like me?" He nodded. "Ever since I saw you playing the piano three weeks ago in the school's music room"

"You saw me playing?" He hummed. I seriously think I playing the piano but since Yoongi fell in love with me because of it, I must be one hella good pianist. "What about Jimin?" He blushed. "I... like him, too, but IthinkIlikeyoumore" 

"W-what? I didn't catch the last part" He blushed harder. Oh god, oh god. Fluffiness overload. "I like you more" I sat up quickly, but before I can sit properly, something hit my forehead.


"Walk into the light, Jeon Jungkook. There are still people who cares for you. Walk into the light" 

I opened my eyes and a blinding light welcomed me. "Walk into the-- oh you're awake. Stand up, lazy . It's almost nine. Youngmin's waiting for me" I groaned as a sharp pain from my head shot me. I'm currently laying down on the counter. What happened again?

Oh yeah.

I covered my eyes with my arm and sighed. "So it was a dream"

"What was?" I let out a very manly scream. "Y-yoongi? Why are you still here? It's late" He walked closer towards me and I can feel my bones breaking one by one. "You hit your head on the edge of the table, Jungkook ssi" He's holding a band-aid in his hand and motioned me to bend down.

He pasted the band-aid on my forehead, where I'm guessing my fresh wound is located, then held my cheeks. He grinned ethereally before planting a soft kiss on my forehead. 

ERROR, ERROR. MUST SHUT DOWN. MUST SHUT DOWN. ERROR 

"No, no! Please don't faint again!" I jumped from the counter then hugged him tightly. He smells so good omg. He hugged me back and wow, isn't this a good day to die. "So did that kiss mean we're dating now?" I asked after we pulled away. He smiled. "It's up to you, Jungkook ssi" I jumped around, screaming loudly. 

YES. IN YOUR FACE LITTLE NUMBER TWO. THAT'S WAT YOU GET FOR BEING TOO SELFISH.

"Hey. Shut it would you? And why are you so happy? Don't you hate the universe?" Kwangmin appeared from under the counter. "We're officially dating" I answered as I showed him mine and Yoongi's intertwined hands. He fainted. Little er. "Jungkook ssi, is he alright?" 

"Yeah, he's perfectly fine. And Jungkook ssi makes me feel old. Can you just call me by my name or something?" (oppa or daddy sounds fine/wiggles eyebrows/)

"I always wanted to call you Kookie" It sounds a bit childish, but okay. As long as that name came from my baby.

 Get ready, toenails. I can't wait to see the pitiful looks on your ugly faces.


 

*appears from a dark corner* i love procrastinating._.

 

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH. Finally it's finisheddddd!!! Sorry for making you wait this long OTL. I thought our semestral break was two weeks so I didn't start to write. Oh god it's so embarrassing.

Anyways, do you like how it turned out? I was supposed to write a yoonseok ending but you know, yOONKOOK HIT ME ESPECIALLY IN THE COMEBACK. Gosh Yoongi's hair is green he looks so delicious(like a cotton candy, you s) 

Thank you for being with me until the end. Please leave comments! Either positive or not(but I might weep if it's negativeT^T jk) Thank you again any I love y'all sooooooo muchT 3 T