zero one.

Mission 101: Kidnap Min Yoongi

"He's coming this way, idiots! Control 'yo feels and act normal!"

With that said, Jungkook hid his face with a tray; Taehyung chewed on his fingers; Jimin just smiled a smile that looked like he was stopping his poop; Namjoon picked up his sunglasses from the table and put it on to look cool, unfortunately, he put it the wrong way: it was upside-down; Hoseok picked up every food that he can see and abruptly shoved it in his mouth; Seokjin casually read a book, but his knees were shaking violently, it made the table shake. Yoongi was passing by them and, boy, everything went slow motion. Yoongi glanced at their direction and he giggled. He smiled at Hoseok, who was the nearest to him, before exiting the cafeteria. Hoseok's jaw dropped and almost all the food in his mouth fell. He faced his friends and he was like facing five mirrors. They were communicating with their mouths open. Namjoon was the first to close his mouth and he swore he heard his jaw cracked. He opened his mouth again to speak.

"Dude, did he just s--" Hoseok spat the food in his mouth at Namjoon's face. "Did he just sm--" Taehyung, too, got the same treatment from Hoseok. " you, Hoseok! I smell like dog now!" Taehyung shouted while wiping his face with tissues.

"WELL YOU TOO. BUT ! HE SMILED AT ME! HE ING SMILED AT ME! MIN YOONGI SMILED AT ME! THE OVERLY CUTE AND HOT FRESHMAN ING SMILED AT ME! HE-- asdfghjkl"

Hoseok's last words got muffled by Seokjin's hand. ". People are looking at us now. We're kingkas, remember? You have to look cool" Seokjin released Hoseok from his death grip and gave him an icy cold glare. "Your saliva smells like a dog mixed with a monkey"

"Sorry. I can't control my feels because HE ING SMILED AT ME! IT FELT LIKE HEAVEN! HOLY . HE--asdfghjkl"

His last words were muffled again, but not by Seokjin's humongous hand, but by a slap on his face. Courtesy of Jungkook. "Snap out of it, caveman. If you don't stop, I'll feed your balls to the ing goats" Jungkook silenced Hoseok and it seemed to work. Then he heard a clap, then another, until the whole cafeteria erupted in claps.

"Stop clapping, little s. I'll cut off your hands and feed them to the goats, together with Hoseok's balls"

Everyone stopped and got back to whatever they were doing. Jungkook turned to his own business. He saw Seokjin dramatically wipe a tear from the corner of his eye. "What?" Seokjin smiled, "Nothing. My baby's becoming a man. It was like only yesterday, we were watching Tom and Jerry together". Jungkook rolled his eyes. "That was yesterday, hyung. And don't you call me baby. Taehyung is just two months older than me"

 "Yeah, whatever you say"


 

It all happened three months ago, when Min Yoongi enrolled in their school. He quickly became a hot topic to all students and teachers because of his looks and intelligence. It didn't take much time until the kingkas found out about him. Their classmates were talking about him in their classroom.

"Min Yoongi? Isn't that the freshman?" Jimin asked, his left foot dangling on the armrest. "Yep. The only freshman that looks like a human" Taehyung stated matter-of-factly. "Really? You're kidding, right? Freshmen aren't supposed to look human" Jungkook said after blowing his gum. "At first I couldn't believe my eyes. He don't just look human, he looks like... like..." Seokjin struggled to find some words, "A pretty human! Yes! That's it! He has pale skin, pink lips that looks oh-so soft and legs to die for" Namjoon and Hoseok nodded, totally agreeing to Seokjin. "No. A freshman isn't human," Jungkook's voice got weaker and weaker as he was walking to the door away from them, "That Min Yoongi becomes a human when he's a so...pho..mo--" His voice trailed away as he saw someone approaching him. "Hello. I'm Min Yoongi. Is this Mr. Kim Minseok's classroom? He forgot his glasses and told me to get them" the freshman said politely. His voice was music to Jungkook's ears. "Um. Hello?" He waved his hand in front of Jungkook's face. "I-I'm sorry. Y-yes this is h-his room" He answered almost immediately. Yoongi smiled and entered the room. Everyone turned silent as he came in. He bowed slightly to the class of seniors, grabbed the glasses, then went out. He didn't forget to thank Jungkook. His five other friends smirked. Jungkook faced them. "That. That was human"

From that day, they began stalking the freshman.


 

Hello there! 

Thank you for reading~! I really,really appreciate it. This is my first ever story and English isn't my first language so I have a hell lot of mistakes. I'm sorry T_T. Just the Foreword and 17 subscribers and three upvotes already. You guys are the best! Comments would be nice:)