zero two.

Mission 101: Kidnap Min Yoongi

~Hoseok~

 

"Guys, I have no idea what to do now" Jimin said as we were walking home. Our houses weren't far away from each other and not far from school so we just walk together. People in our school thinks we're cool and mean... and handsome. That's why they call us kingkas. Just like my precious baby, Yoongi, we became famous from the first day. Our first day there was actually surprising. The moment we first came in, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. You can't blame them. We look like gods. They're lucky that we study there. You can't see six gorgeous faces in a regular day. Sigh. I hope that my baby Yoongi notices me. Well, he noticed me in the cafeteria at lunch break and he smiled at me. 

"HE ING SMILED AT ME! ! HE ING SMILED AT ME! YOO--ah!" Taehyung nudged my side and it ing hurt! This little parasite! Oh my God. My precious ribs. "Can't you just, like, get over with it already? We all know how angelic Yoongi is. Get over it, you lucky piece of !" He held me by my collar and I swear I can feel his saliva all over my handsome face. "I took a bath, dammit! I just can't get over it. It's not that easy" I stated.  Taehyung let go of me and everyone was silent until Jimin spoke up.

"Oh well. It takes time. Okay, guys, this is me." Jimin said, opening their gate. He faced us and I know, we all know, what this means.

"Goodbye, Tae"

"Goodbye, Jimin"

"Goodbye, Hoseok hyung"

"Bye, Jimin"

"Goodbye, Seokjin hyung"

 "Bye bye, Jimin!" Seokjin chirped happily. He loves saying goodbye. To Jimin.

"Goodbye, Namjoo--"

"Urgh! Can't you just say 'Goodbye, everyone' then enter your freaking house? You're wasting our time! It's almost 6!” Jungkook said grumpily. I'm starting to like his y attitude. Jimin really needed to shut the hell up. "Okay. Goodbye everyone! Take care! See you tomorrow! Eat well and don't forget to take your vitami--"

"Wait! Can you hear that?" Jungkook cut off, his eyes wandering around. "Hear what?" Jimin asked, confused. We, too, were confused. 

"How good it sounds when your not talking!" Jungkook took a deep breath. We all started laughing, well, except for Jungkook and Jimin. I stopped laughing when I spotted a familiar figure exit a bus. "Wait. Isn't that--"

"YOONGI!” Taehyung, the stupidest little , shouted. We were all supposed to beat this alien when Yoongi waved at us. We put down our fists then waved back awkwardly. He smiled brightly then entered their house. Wait. Their house? Across the street? How the--

"Park Jimin" I heard Jungkook say. I think the five of us got the idea because we turned to Jimin all at the same time, not doing it on purpose of course. Jimin stopped opening their door and turned his head slowly at us. "How many days have you been keeping this from us, hm?" Seokjin said between his gritted teeth. He was grinning forcibly and his eyes twitching. 

"Him and his family just moved in yesterday, okay?! I was supposed to tell you all about this but I forgot! Now please stop pointing your swiss knife at my neck" Jimin's eyes were glossy. Jungkook immediately put down his swiss knife then straightened his body, "Okay then. We're gonna have a sleep--"

"Sleepover! Yes! Finally! After 17 years of existence, I can finally experience a sleepover! Goodbye, dudes. I'll grab my stuff. Be back later" Namjoon happily said and ran off to their house. "We'll be back, Park Jimin" Taehyung said, threatening him, before we ran off to our houses.


 

We are all in our pajamas and I am not surprised that Seokjin wears pink. Namjoon knocked on the door. After almost a hundred knocks, Jimin opened the door. "Dude, what took you so long? My feet almost grew roots!" I said, shoving him away to enter their house. "Duh. I was taking a bath" 

"Hey, Mrs. P." I casually greeted Mrs. Park. Mom and her are best friends since I was still on diapers. "Hi, Hoseok. I'm glad you decided to have a sleep over here" she answered. "Have you eaten?" I nodded. "Mom, we're going to my room now" Jimin said, pulling me to the stairs. "Okay, sweetie. Don't stay up too late. Don't do rough housing, it's bad for you. Before sleeping, come downstairs and get the fresh milk. The six of you should drink. Growing boys need..." Jimin's mom continued blabbering while Jimin pushed us at the stairs. "Go upstairs already! She won't shut up until her jaw aches" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Now you know how we feel about you"

"Yeah, okay" We all went upstairs then to Jimin's room. I jumped on his bed then started rolling like a buffalo. I sat up when I smelled something. "Dude! Your pillow smells like morning breath! Do you even brush your teeth? You can use this as a weapon already!" His pillow stank as hell! "That's not my pillow. It's my cousin Chanyeol's" I threw the pillow somewhere. "Is your cousin experiencing some financial problems? Tell your cousin if he runs out of toothbrush and toothpaste, I'll donate some to him. Thousands of it"

"Look! Yoongi's outside! And he's talking to someone" Taehyung said, using his hands as binoculars, looking out the window. "Give me that!" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's binocular hands then used them. "Urgh. It's the dog" Oh I know who he was talking about. The dog from the cafeteria. "What?" Namjoon grabbed Taehyung's hand then used them, too. "That's Mark Tuan. The junior. What is that loser doing at Yoongi's at this time?" I gasped, grabbing Taehyung's hand from Namjoon. "No! That good for nothing fart!" We watched them from the window. "Jimin, turn off the light! They might see us!" Jungkook commanded, not tearing his eyes away from the scene across the street. "Why me?" Jimin whined. "Because this is your house, stupid! Do you want to pay thousands for the electric bill?!" Jungkook said, his voice getting higher. Jimin groaned before finally turning off the light.

"What the heck are they talking about?!" Taehyung groaned. "Wait, that junior's on his knees! I think he's begging or something. I thank the lamp posts for being bright" Seokjin almost jumped. "He stood up again!" I removed Taehyung's hands away from my eyes and, wow, I can see better. Curse you, Taehyung. "What the?!" My eyes almost drew out at the scene, "That ing junior is harassing my baby!" He was hugging Yoongi! I'm more handsome than that loser but I still can't hug him like that! Yoongi's that precious. "But look, Yoongi's pushing him!" Namjoon clapped. The junior separated from Yoongi and he almost fell to the ground. We heard him shout 'Please, Yoongi' and he walked towards my baby again but Yoongi kicked him on his crotch, "OWWWWW! STRAIGHT TO THE BALLS!" We all shouted in unison a little louder than we expected. Yoongi left the loser crouching at the ground and crying for dear life.


We're in the kitchen eating some midnight snack. "I'm glad mom's sleeping already" Jimin said, munching a cookie. "And I'm glad Yoongi did that" Seokjin stated. "Yep. That junior deserves that" Taehyung said after a few hours of not talking.

"Yo, Jimin, do you have something to fill the bread?" Namjoon asked, opening the fridge. "I think there's strawberry jam there" It took a while 'till Namjoon spoke.

"Hey, Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"You got no jams"

 


 

Oh my god. 38 subscribers already? Thank you! I give my love to you all! And 4 votes?! You really are the best. The comments are really nice:) I love you~ 

I think this chapter isn't funny as the first one and the way you expected. I'm sorry T_T. I didn't know chapter one was funny T_T. I'll update soon:*