Chapter 1

My boyfriend is a Kpop Idol, how cool is that?

Hellooooooooo peeps... I’m back with another fanfic and I’ll be updating it on mon, tues, wed and thurs like my other fic. So look forward to it!!!

Lala~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Urgh...What time is it?’ Chaerin said grumpily.

‘Damn. It’s already 8. School freaking starts at 8.30.’ She said as she dragged herself up.

After doing her usual morning routine of brushing her teeth, bathing and using her aegyo to make her father send her to school, she arrive in her school without being late.

‘Chaerin!!! Hi!!!!’ Chaerin was greeted by her three enthusiastic friends.

‘Omigosh, Big Bang is gonna have another album!!! I can’t wait!!!’ Minzy shouted at the top of her lungs, causing everyone to look at her. While Chaerin’s four friends were spazzing over Taeyang, Chaerin kept quiet. She knew nothing about Kpop as she spent all her time studying.

Seeing her friend’s sad face, Dara told Bom and Minzy to stop talking about Taeyang and instead, they talked about their weekend.

On that particular day, the results of their exams were going to be released. Everyone huddled around the list to see who the first was.

When Chaerin saw the list, she smiled.

1st: Lee Chaerin

2nd: Park Minjeong

3rd: Hwang Tiffany

 

‘I knew you were going to be first again.’ Bom said to Chaerin.

After looking at the list, they went to their respective classes. The boys who walked past Chaerin would always say,’ So geek, you got first again?’

In her heart, Chaerin was hurt by that comment but she told herself to be strong and always glared at them back.

When she reached home, she was greeted by her mother and father.

‘So did you get first again?’ Her parents asked.

‘Yep.’

‘I’m so proud of you, Chaerin.’ Her mother said.

‘This calls for a celebration!’ Her father shouted.

Chaerin laughed and went to her room. She immediately opened her laptop and went to Facebook.

‘Hmmm....Any friend request? Oh! There’s one! Kwon Jiyong....Sounds familiar...I thought I heard Minzy talking about him....Maye it’s her friend! I’ll accept it!’ She said with a smile.

After wearing her dress, she went out with her parents for dinner.

(Her outfit: http://www.olx.com.sg/wholesale-korean-fashion-clothes-bags-jewelrys-iid-89522464)

She only wore dresses when she was with her family or friends, but never to school.

 

After coming back from dinner, she took a bath and went to Facebook. All of a sudden, she saw a chatbox.

Kwon Jiyong: Hello, newly added friend!

She smiled and replied.

Lee Chaerin: Hi!

And their chat went on like this:

Kwon Jiyong: Do you know who I am?

Lee Chaerin: Umm... No...But my friends often talk about you...

Kwon Jiyong: That’s because I’m from BigBang! :)

Lee Chaerin: Oh really... I didn’t know that!

Kwon Jiyong: You don’t know who Big Bang is?

Lee Chaerin: Is it a Kpop group? Cos’ I don’t really know what Kpop is....I spent my time studying for the exams...

G Dragon’s POV

Whoa! I can’t believe she doesn’t know who Big Bang is! But that’s better since I can speak to her comfortably.... Yay...

End of POV

Kwon Jiyong: Ok...Nevermind...

Lee Chaerin: Oops! Gotta go... My mom’s calling me! Maybe we can chat tomorrow! Bye!

Kwon Jiyong: Bye!

-Lee Chaerin is offline-

In Big Bang’s Dorm:

‘Hyung!!!! It’s time for dinner!!! Come out!!!’ Jiyong heard Seungri calling. Closing his laptop, her walked to the dinind room where his other four band mates were waiting.

‘Hyung! What were you doing? You were so engrossed in your laptop!’ Daesung whined.

‘Oh, nothing... I was just chatting with this girl who-‘

‘Girl? Omfg! Does she know that you’re from Big Bang?’ TOP half screamed.

Taeyang gave Jiyong the if-manager-knows-this-you’re-dead look and he glared back.

‘Omg!! Is she a noona?’ Seungri asked.

‘Relax, guys... She knows that I’m from Big Bang...BUT she doesn’t even know what Kpop is...’ Jiyong reassured his bandmates.

‘She’s the first... I thought everyone knew who Big Bang was...’ Daesung said.

In Chaerin’s house:

‘Yes, umma! Why did you call for me?’ Chaerin asked.

When she went to the living room, she saw her parents with solemn faces.

‘Chaerin dear... Your father and I have to leave Seoul for Canada for work for four years...’ Her mother said.

Hearing that, Chaerin gasped in shock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah...Its the longest update I have ever done...Yay!!