Chapter 5

My boyfriend is a Kpop Idol, how cool is that?

 

Last Chapter:

‘Tomorrow’s gonna be an interesting day...’ Taeyang smirked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I have nothing to do....I shall update... Dats double update ya noe?

And one more thing.... I wanna thank all my subscribers!!!

~ euntaec

~ eniarol

~VipBJack

~ann_the_insomniac

~Atykah01

~sweet_forever1001

~dellgirl15406

~dglove25

~sammyb

~Krush32

~QueenXtina

~cl_jiD

~kpopistheeeeb2st

~babyrose4upr

So if you wanna see your name here... YA BETTER SUBSCRIBEEEEEE...

you I know you want your name to be there....SO SUBSCRIBE!!

Now back to the story...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Manager Hyung... Please tell me we all have no schedules today....’ Seungri whined.

‘Yep. All of you are free.’

‘Yay!!!!!!’ Daesung shouted.

When Big Bang reached YG High, Chaerin was having her mathematics class.

‘So you take the square root of 144 to multiply the square root of –‘ Mrs Kim was talking when she was interrupted.

‘Good morning teacher, we would like to see Lee Chaerin please.’ The person said.

When everyone’s eyes landed on the person, they gasped in shock.

It was Big Bang.

Some of the girls were crying while some boys were thinking if Big Bang was blind.

Bom, Dara and Minzy’s faces were like:

 

Chaerin cautiously got up from her seat and went out of the class.

‘Umm... Yes? May I help you?’ She asked.

‘We just wanted to thank you for yesterday’s tour... So would you mind to join us for dinner later? Your friends can join also.’ Jiyong asked hopefully.

‘Sure...’ Chaerin smiled.

‘Yay!!! She’s joining us for dinner!!!’ Daesung and Seungri shouted.

 

When Chaerin went back to the class, all the girls stared at her, including the queenkas, Sohee and Hyomin, who were gigantic fans of Big Bang.

Chaerin didn’t think much of it and went back to her seat.

After class, Bom, Dara and Minzy asked Chaerin why the Big Bang oppas called her.

‘Ummm... They wanted me to join them for dinner. And he said my friends could join too.’

‘Oh my god!!! It’s a dream come true!! I can’t wait to see Taeyang oppa!!’ Dara shouted.

‘I wanna see TOP! He’s so damn handsome!’ Bom squealed.

‘Me wanna see Daesung and Seungri!!!’ Minzy said.

 

After school, Chaerin and her friends were walking out of the school when they heard a van’s horn. They turned around and saw Jiyong waving at them.

‘Oh my god! Isn’t that GD!!??’ Dara said.

The group walked towards him and Chaerin said,’ They’re my friends so can they come along, please?’

‘Haha.. Sure. But you all have to get out of those clothes so we’re bringing you all out for shopping!!’ Jiyong shouted.

‘Ya, hyung! Pali! I see some fangirls running here! Pali!’ Daesung shouted to him.

Jiyong quicky ushered the four girls into the gigantic van. The girls were greeted by snoring Seungri, Taeyang looking into the mirror and TOP humming to a song.

The girls quickly greeted and introduced themselves.

5 minutes later, you can see

 TOP staring at Bom still his eyes pop out,
Taeyang trying to sneak a picture of Dara,

Seungri and Daesung playing scissors paper and stone to determine who will Minzy like and of course,

Jiyong dreaming about Chaerin.

Only when the van stop did they stop doing what they were doing earlier.

The manager decided to split them up so it would be faster.

Pairs:

Chaerin-Jiyong

Bom-TOP

Dara-Taeyang

Minzy-Seungri and Daesung

 After choosing their clothes, they went off to a HIGH-CLASS restaurant.

And obviously, Big Bang’s taste in clothes were awesome.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be about the dinner!

Haha... Did you realise Dara keeps saying ‘Oh my god’?