Chapter 31

Future and Past

      Tiffany are lying on her bed while sighing as she cannot choose a dress for tonight dinner with Taeyeon.

"What I want to do?" She sighing again.She think for a while before sit straight joltly.

 

"AHA!" 

She quickly take out her phone and dial someone that she think that could help her.

 

"Yeoboseyo? Sica-ah!"

 

"Now what?"

 

"Are you still with Sooyoung?"

 

"Nae.Wae?"

 

"Erm...actually,I want to ask for your help.Will you help me?"

 

"How can I help you if you don't tell me the problems,miss Tiffany?" Lol.Jessica reply in sarcastic tone.

 

"Oh,great.Would you....."

 

Jessica's POV

 

I sigh after hung up the phone.

 

"What happen?" I turn my head to the source of the voice and saw Sooyoung is munching on his food.

 

"Lol,Choi Sooyoung! I thought we already eat just now and you are eating again?!" Unbelievable.

 

Why I need to get marry with this 'food monster'? Haishh...

 

"It's my stomach,not yours.I can eat whatever I want." He said in annoying tone before shove the ice cream in his mouth.I just can shake my head to his behaviour.

 

"I ask you what happen just now." Sooyoung broke the silence atmosphere around us.

 

Should I tell him or not?

Yes or no?

No or yes??

 

"Are you a statue?" 

I give a killing gaze to him and he shut up his mouth.Finally.

 

Maybe I should tell him.

 

"It's Tiffa--"

 

"OUCH! It's HOT!" I look to him who is blowing his...what?! SECOND FOOD?! Since when?

Aigoo...

 

I look at him until he finish eating.I hope this is the last one.

 

Jjinja.

 

"Are you done? Can I proceed with my story?"

 

He's nodding cutely.Aww...It's just like a cute little kid!!!

Wait Jessica!

 

Earth to Jessica! Earth to Jessica!

 

"It's Tiffany who was calling me.She asked for our help."

 

"What? 'Our' help? Me included? Again?!" His eyes widen after I finish my sentence.

 

"Yes,'our'.Can you please not interrupt me?" I glare to him.

 

I continue.

 

"She asking if we can find a dress for her dinner tonight."

 

"What? Couldn't she find it by herself??" I know what Sooyoung's feeling cause that what I felt while talking to the phone with her just now.

 

"She's too lazy."

Sooyoung nod.

 

"Who is that unlucky guy to have dinner with her? That guy must be crazy!"

 

"Huh.Don't say that to me,say it to Taeyeon."

 

"Taeyeon? Wae? Don't say that..."

 

"Right.Let's go!" I don't wait for him to reply and pull him by his hand to the car.

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I look to my hand which is being hold by Jessica.And last,we arrive the car and she seems not to notice that she is still holding my hand.I look at her.

 

"What?" She asked me.

 

"Can I have my hand please?" I lift my eye brow.She quickly release my hand and look down.Wait,is she blushing?

 

It's cute!

 

Earth to Sooyoung!

 

"Are you start falling to me?" I said to .But in the end,she slaps my hand and say "Never!" to me before get in the car.

 

I quickly run to the driver seat and drive off to the shopping mall.

 

 

* * *

 

"Is this look good?" Jessica show a pink dress to Sooyoung who is playing with his phone while sitting on the chair.

 

"Is it important to be pink? No." Sooyoung said before pay attention to his phone back.

 

"But this is the 10th shop we've visit! Moreover,Tiffany like pink!"

 

"And Taeyeon hates pink.No.Go find another dress." Sooyoung instruct the pity girl like a big boss.Jessica curse on him on the way to find another dress.Finally,she come out with a red dress.

 

"Is this look okay?" Jessica lazily ask the latter.Sooyoung put down his phone on the chair and stand up,to look closer to the dress.

 

"Hmm...Not bad.Let's take this.I'm already tired." Sooyoung said before yawn.

 

"I'm the one who should be tired." Jessica smirking at the latter.

 

"But I'm baking the cakes for five freaking hours!"

 

"Haishh...Jjinja? What about me? I'm baking the cakes too and you are not helping at all!" Jessica 's voice up to one octave.

 

"I'm the one that drive you all the way!" But Sooyoung don't give up that easy.

 

"And you just playing with your phone while I'm freaking crazy walk to find the best dress! Oh my God!" Jessica sighs for the ninth times.

 

"Err...excuse me,can I help both of you?"

 

Suddenly a woman around 30 interrupt them.They both look to the woman.

 

"If you have a problem,please settle it quickly cause my customer getting startle because of you." The woman show them a smile.

 

"I'm sorry.This gonna be the last.We want to take this dress." Jessica said than follow the woman to the counter to pay the bill,leaving Sooyoung dumbfound.Later,he could feel that Jessica is slapping his arm.

 

"Let's go home." Said Jessica before walk away to the car while Sooyoung just following her.Jessica is already inside the car but Sooyoung still at the outside,try to find his phone.

 

"Now what?" Jessica asked with annoy.

 

"Wait here.I leave my phone at the shop." Sooyoung run back to the shop and luckily his phone is still there.He walk back to his car and found Jessica fell asleep in the car.Not to wake the latter up,he slowly enter the car and start the engine.

 

Sooyoung look to his side.He's looking deeply into Jessica's face.

 

It's natural and look very tired.

 

"I guess you are really tired." He said in a low tone while still looking at her face.Then,he notice that Jessica still not fasten her seatbelt.

He slowly bend his body and come nearer....and nearer....and nearer....and CLICK!

Sooyoung drives to home.

 

* * *

 

Jessica's POV

 

Did he came lean on me?

 

Like,seriously?

 

I can smell his scent.So.....sweet.

 

CLICK!

 

Oh,he fasten my seatbelt.And...

 

Why my heart is pounding faster? 

 

ARGH!!!

 

Better I sleep.

 

* * *

 

After a few minutes of driving,they arrive Jessica's house.Sooyoung wake up the sleeping Jessica and later,they bid a goodbye before he drives to his home.Once Jessica step in the house,Tiffany run to her.

 

"SICA!!!"

 

"Here your thing.Now let me get my sleep." Jessica gives the paper bag to the latter and going into her bedroom.The last thing she heard before disappear from Tiffany's sight is a 'thank you'.

 

"I need to get ready!" Tiffany takes the paper bag to her room to get ready before Taeyeon come to fetch her.Luckily,the dress fit her.She know that Jessica is the best in getting a nice dress.Later,she heard a sound of car engine outside the house.Knowing that is Taeyeon,she nervously coming out from her room.

 

"Tiffany,hwaiting! No need to be nervous!" She whisper to herself before walk to Taeyeon.

 

* * *

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I'm currently in front of her house.Wow,it's kinda big! I look to the side mirror once again to fix my hair.

 

I need to be handsome in front of her.

 

Taeyeon,hwaiting!

 

Later,the gates open and reveal my princess in a red dress.

 

Wow.I can't close my mouth.

She is really...gorgeous!

 

"H-hi." I said.Still can't blink my eyes.

 

"Hi." She reply.

 

Silence.

Come on,Taeyeon! Say something!

 

"Y-you are r-really b-beautiful tonight." I give my bestest smile to her.Only for her.

 

"T-thank you." She said.Then I gladly take her hand to my car and drive to the restaurant that I already reserved.

 

* * *

 

Tiffany's POV

 

He takes my hand and bring me to his car.

 

Oh my God.

 

He touched my hand.

 

And it feel really good.

 

Later,he drive to a restaurant.

 

(skipping...sorry T.T)

 

He opens the car door for me.He treat me like a princess.

Seriously.

 

I give my eye smiles to him.He takes my hand again and bring me into the restaurant.

 

Wow.This is a five star restaurant!

But,why it is empty?

 

"Tae,why the restaurant seems empty?" I asked him after we sit near the window.Oh,the scenery of the night Seoul are really beautiful.

 

"I reserved it." He said before give a dorky smile.

 

He seriously reserved it?!

Did he do this for me?

 

"What for?"

 

"For our privacy.For you."

 

Oh my God,that is the sweetest smile that I've seen by man.I could have melt in here!

 

My heart...

 

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

 

Then,we order food.While waiting for our food,we are talking about random things until the food arrive.While eating...

 

"Tiffany."

I look up.

 

"Do you know that you are really beautiful?"

 

Huh?

 

"I'd always want to say this but,I..." He stop.

 

I wait for him to talk but he seems not to continue.So I continue to wait.Suddenly,he stand up and stand beside me.

 

"Can I have this dance?"

 

Dance?

 

Suddenly I can hear the music.Such a romantic melody.

 

I take his hand and now we are at the center of the restaurant.He put his hand on my waist while I put mine around his neck.We dance in a harmony.

 

The music has ended but he still not take his hand off my waist.

I feel nervous.

 

"Tiffany."

I look up and our eyes meet.I saw sincerity in his eyes.

 

I don't know why but I feel nervous and my heart cannot beats normally!

 

"Actually,this is what I want to say to you but I don't have a courage.So..."

 

Silence.

 

"I think...I think I l-like you."

 

Silence again.

 

I'm really shock that I could not say a word.My tongue frozen when I look into his eyes.

 

Yes,there...

 

I found sincerity.

 

My heart beats furiously.

.

.

.

Kim Taeyeon,what you've done to me?

 

 

 

                            tumblr_lciw6wLdIm1qbltbho1_500.png