Chapter 11

Future and Past

        "So,Yoona.How was your date?" Hyoyeon's question snaps Yoona back from her day-dreaming."Uh..huh?"

"Aigoo...Already day-dreaming about him? Is he that handsome?" Hyoyeon pats Yoona's shoulder.Yoona can only release a sigh.Then she remember about yesterday.The contract! She need to tell (lying) Hyoyeon about her marriage has been cancelled.

"Um..uh...Actually...it has been cancelled..." Yoona said and avoid Hyoyeon eyes but accidentally her eyes catch a figure from afar.It's Yuri.

"Huh? Cancelled?" Hyoyeon asked with her confuse look.Yoona nod but still looking at Yuri.Hyoyeon feel weird looking at her friend who is not looking at her while talking.She turns her head and saw Yuri and then she look at Yoona again and Yuri again and Yoona again and Yuri again and (put how much you want...) she asked Yoona.

"Why are you looking at him?"

'Omo! Hyoyeon realise me looking at Yuri!' Yoona thought.

"Err...um...Nothing!" Yoona said then she shocks when see Yuri comes towards me."Hi girls!" he said.

"Ermm...Hi?" Hyoyeon turn her back to face Yuri."What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Err...Actually...I've some business to do with Yoona.May I borrow her?" Yuri smiles sweetly to the girls.Hyoyeon couldn't say anything but just looking at Yoona without blinking her eyes.Yoona can tell that Hyoyeon is conuse with all of this.She also.She then stand from the chair and whisper something to Yuri.

"What business?" 

"Just follow.It's my dad order.Say to her it's some assignment." Yuri also whisper to Yoona that make Hyoyeon more confuse.Yoona couldn't help then sigh heaaavily.

"Hyo,I need to go.See you later." Yoona smiles awkwardly.

 

* * *

Yuri's POV

      Urgh...It's so boring here.Why my dad suddenly want us to choose our own ring today? It still early! Haishh...

I turn my head to look at Yoona.Wow...She look pretty in that outfit.Her outfit is simple.A milky white blouse with hot red skirt.I can't take out my eyes from looking at her.She just so...Oh,wait a minute...Why I'm praising her? Come on,wake up,Yuri!

"So,what are we doing here?" Her question snap me back to the reality.

"To buy the ring." I said withput looking at her.

"Ring? Right now? But it still--"

"I know,I know...Just shut up and choose quickly so we can go home." I pulls to stop her from talking more.She was startle with my action and hit my hand.Argh! It's hurt!

"Yah,you!" I rubs my hurt hand.I was about to scold her but she suddenly drags me to the ring shop."Walk faster if you want end it early." she said with flat tone.I don't know why but I like when she touch me.Her touch...makes me remember about Ha Na.

No,Yuri! You must forget her!

I wonder how will I leave with her in the same house even in the same room.She keep make me remembering Ha Na.Oh God...Please help me...

      I'm still look at her hand which is holding my hand.Looking at her choosing the rings,make me feel something weird in my heart.It's something like...like...butterfly flying in my stomach.It's just...

"Yuri?" Her voice make me wake up from my thought."Yes?"

"Is this ring okay? Or..you want this?" She asked me as she shows a silver ring with a...okay we can say a 'cute' diamond on top of it.It's beautiful.Like the person that holding it."Kwon Yuri?"

"Uh..um...it's beautiful!" Oh my God! Why I'm stuttered.I look at her who is giving a weird look to me."O..kay...So,you want to take this?" Oh...I can't bear it anymore.The way she smiles at me make my heart stop.Come on,Yuri!

"It's up to you! Err...I need to used restroom.Choose something and I want you already with the ring after I come back,okay?" I quickly faster my pace to the restroom.I wash my face and release a big sigh.Kwon Yuri..What's happening to you?

After a few minutes,I walks back to the ring shop.I see her trying a ring on her finger.Wow...it's really look pretty on her hand.Suddenly,I can heard her voice calling me that make me startled.Without wasting any time,I walks towards her.

"I think I will take this." She said while looking the ring on her finger.I (don't know why) take her hand and look at the ring.I know she startled."Okay..It's pretty,though..." I look at her eyes and she quickly take her hand off from me.

"I want this." I said to the seller and give my credit card.In 5 minutes,we done the shopping.After that,we walk together to the car park.As I want to start driving,my phone ringing.It's my dad.

       "Yes,dad?" I asked while starting the engine.

"What? Right now? Okay,dad...Bye..." I hung up the phone and sigh."Guess what,you need to follow me to my house." I said as I start driving.

"Huh? Why?"

"My father want to discuss something about our marriage tonight.Your father will be there also..." I remain focus in driving."What?!"

Oh gosh! Why she must shout at me? I guess I will die if I marry her...

 

* * *

 

Yoona's POV

Oh...Today is the worst day of my life after being told to get marry.First,I need to buy the ring with an 'annoying' man beside me.Second,his father suddenly held a dinner at his house! What a day!

      But though,I don't know why I feel happy when we went to choose the ring earlier.Unknowingly,I grin when I'm remember how Yuri hold my hand at the ring shop.It's just..a feeling.A feeling that I will be safe in his touch.Suddenly,his voice snaps me back to reality.

"Why are you grinning like a crazy people?" 

What? Did he just called me CRAZY? Who do he think he is?

"Yah! Yo--"

"Shut up,we already arrive my house.Get out." He said as he get out from the car and walking towards the door house.I quickly unbuckle my seatbelt and following him behind.We enter the house or...we could say it a mansion? His house is totally big.As big as my house but...maybe my house is smaller a bit than this.

      "Oh,you arrived! Hi,Yoona.I'm Mr.Kwon,Yuri's dad." A middle-age man offer his hand towards me make me startled.I quickly shakes my hand with him."Hello,I'm Im Yoona.Nice to meet you,Mr.Kwon." I smiles awkwardly.

"Aigoo...Don't call me like that.Just call me 'dad'.You will be my daughter in-law soon..." Okay..I admit.When he smiles,he look a little bit like Yuri.Of course he is but...something that make me confuse is his dad is sociable but Yuri...err...

"Yoona,your father already arrived.Let's join him.Yuri,take Yoona to the living room." He said with smiles on his face.I just look innocently at Yuri who is standing beside me and frown.I know he is getting bored with this.Me too.I don't know why it so sudden.

"Walk." Yuri said in flat tone as he walks first infront of me.I'm just sighing and following him from behind.

        "Aigoo...They look really like a couple!" I startled as I heard my father's voice at the living room.I quickly come near appa.Yuri shake his hand with appa and smiles like nothing happen.Oh...such a hypocrite!

"So,we're here to discuss about your wedding." Mr.Kwon starts the discussion.My father smiles."Actually,there are a few things that we change.Dad and Yoona's father already discuss and agree with the modification." He continue.

"Yes...We have thought about this many times so,we're sure to make your wedding in this summer vacation." 

"WHAT?!" Me and Yuri said in unison.We look to each other and then look back to our parents.

"Dad,are you sure about this? I thought we go through the engagement first." Yuri said.I'm just nodding sign that I agree with Yuri's words.

"It was at the first time but we think it's better to make it fast." I look at my father and my father just nodding in agreement.

"So,we don't have much time.You need to choose the wedding dress by this weekend because the wedding will be held in the short time." My father said.Appa...Why are you doing this.I turn my head to look at uri and he just hang his head low.No words come out from our mouth.

"I have one condition." Finally Yuri say something."What is it,Yul?"

"Keep this wedding as a secret.Just invite our relatives.Don't tell anybody include our bestfriends.Especially Sooyoung and Taeyeon.Also Yoona's friend." I look at Yuri in disbelief look.He just nodding at me.

"But...Are you sure,Yul?" Mr.Kwon asked."What about Yoona?"

"We already discussed about this.Don't worry." 

No words come out from appa and Mr.Kwon's mouth.Finally,they nodded in agreement.

 

* * *

Sunday

"Yah! Faster! We don't have much time!" Yuri calls Yoona who is wearing her heels.He already waiting in the car.Yoona quickly get in the car."What took you so long?" He sighs then drive his car.

"Shut up.Just focus on driving." Yoona said in a flat tone.

After take a half an hour to the shoping mall,they arrived and walks towards the wedding boutique.As soon as they enter the boutique,the owner quickly greet them.

"Oh...Yoona~ You came!" The owner pulls Yoona into a hug.Yuri just startle."And you must be Yuri,right?" The owner  release her hug from Yoona and shakes hand with Yuri."Who is her?" Yuri whisper into Yoona's ear.

"She is my aunt.She is the owner of this boutique.That's why my father asked us to get the wedding dress here." Yoona said.Yuri just nodding and smiles to Yoona's aunt.

"So,you come here to choose the dress,right? Come follow me!" Both of them follow the woman around 40s to the gallery."Here is the newest design from me.I would like to recommend this for you.Do you like to try it?" She continue after showing a white dress to Yoona."Okay...I would like to.Yuri,I'm gonna try this so wait there." Yoona said and leave Yuri alone.

'Hmm...I don't know that Yoona's aunt is a designer...'  Yuri thought.He wandering inside the boutique before Yoona's aunt calls him to come at the stage.When the curtain is open....

"Does this look okay on me?" Yoona said while fixing herself infront of Yuri.Yuri startled.He can't even close his mouth and blinking his eyes.He dazzled with Yoona beauty."Yuri?"

Now Yuri come back to his sense.But he cannot stop praising Yoona beauty in his head.He just...

"You look...p-perfect...." Yuri don't know why but he keep stuttering.Suddenly a smile hang on Yoona's face.She just happy with Yuri's word.It just a simple word.P.E.R.F.E.C.T.But when Yuri say it,she feel like many butterfly flying in her stomach that soon will come out from .

                                421112.jpg

"So,Yoona,you want to take this?" Yoona's aunt can feel the awkward situation so she broke the silence."Err...I think so..." Yoona said then she look at Yuri.'Why Yuri doesn't close his mouth?' 

"Yuri,you better try your tuxedo so we can go faster." Yoona run her eyes from Yuri and get to change.

"Err...Come,Yuri.Let's choose yours." Yoona's aunt quickly bring Yuri to choose his Tuxedo.Now it's Yuri turn to try his tuxedo.After he done,they decide to take the dresses for their marriage.Soon,they settle all their marriage stuff and now they free.They also getting tired and hungry.

"Are you hungry?" Yuri broke the silence by asking Yoona the question.They now are about to going home.

"Err...I think no.It's okay..." Yoona said confidently but suddenly her stomach make a sound."I guess not.I'm also hungry.We will grab something on the way to send you home." Yuri give a smirk to Yoona then he walks away.

 

* * *

 

"Mc Donald?" Yoona asked Yuri who is already line up.She stands behind him."Yes,why? I want to eat this,though." said Yuri while busy choosing the food before order."What do you want to eat?" He look at Yoona.

"Double Cheese burger look nice." said Yoona while her lips.Yuri giggles looking at Yoona cute action.

"2 Double Cheese burger,please..." Yuri said then taking out his wallet and pay the bills.Yoona turn her head and widen her eyes when she see someone familiar standing beside her.She quickly cover her face and standing beside Yuri.

"What are you doing?" Yuri asked her but Yoona tell him to shut up then she point her index finger to a guy behind him.He turns his head.

'S-Sooyoung?'

"Hide!" Yuri pulls Yoona's hand and hide behind a wall.Yoona who is leaning on the wall can breath when Yuri is on top of her.Their eyes meet.After a while,they get out from their hide and found Sooyoung already gone.Phew!

They sit at the table beside the window while eating.Yuri take a look at Yoona who is enjoying her food happily.He chuckles.

"Yah,why you laugh at me?" Yoona stare at Yuri."Such a shikshin..." Yuri continue enjoying his food but then he heard a giggle from Yoona."What?" Yuri look at Yoona weirdly.

"You eating like a kid.There's a sauce at the side of your lips.Hehe..." Hearing that,Yuri quickly wipe the sauce but it doesn't move at all.That make Yoona laughin again."Yah,babo! Let me do it."

Yoona stretch her hand and wipe the sauce at Yuri's lips and it.Yuri startled with Yoona action.

"What are you doing?" Yuri asked.He couldn't blinking his eyes from what happen just now.Their gap was too close.

"Huh?" Yoona continue her finger."You just... it.." Yuri look at Yoona eyes.

"What? I always do that with my mother,though.." Yoona said innocently.Yuri couldn't help anything than keep smiling.

 

'Why must her?'