Chapter 26

Future and Past

Jessica's POV

      Well now,I'm back.I really wanna punch the author now cause not writing about me for a long time!

Okay.Back to the story.I'm now is watching the TV.Nah,nothing interesting.So I decide to continue my sleep in my room.But then,Tiffany knock my room door.I open and let her in.She looks not happy.

"What happen?" I asks as we sit together on my bed.Argh,she actually disturb my sleeping time right now.She sighs.

"If you have problem,you can share it with me.Hmm...It is about...Yuri?" Actually,I hesitate to say that name cause Tiffany's past with him.I never know that she have a crush with him before until she told me.Tiffany don't say anything but she quickly hugs me with tears.

"F-Fany? Are you alright?" I shocks with her action.I really want to know why she is crying.

"He don't wanna give me chance!" she said then burst into tears again.I hugs her.Yeah...Tiffany is my older sister.By a few month.My mom got pregnant of me right after gave birth to her.

"But..." she stops.

"But what?"

"There's a man wants to get closer with me."

"Huh?" I widen my eyes."Who is that unlucky man?" I blurted out and receive a smack from her.

"Yah! Don't makes joke!"

Then...

*knock*

"Come in..." I said.

"Mommy? Daddy? When you come home?" We said together.

 

* * *

"HUWWAT?!" Sooyoung's voice getting louder.

"Soo,calm down.Let me finish my words." Mrs.Choi said."We have made the decision together with them.They also agree with us.So,all just need to do is you must accept it." Mr.Choi calmly looks at his son.

"But why? What to do with me?" Sooyoung release his anger.

"Soo,JH Holding is one of the big company in this state.If we can make a colaboration,our company will success!" Mr.Choi said again.

"By using me to marry their daughter?! Hey,let me tell you this.I don't like the way you manage my life! And now,you want me to marry with that J-whatever company?!"

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!" A slap comes to his face.Mr.Choi holds his anger.

"Oh man,you know what you have done? You just make in front of me! ARGH!!" With that,Sooyoung get out from the house and drives his car to somewhere.

* * *

"Baby,s-stop...oh...ahhhh...." Yoona keep as Yuri do his 'work'.After done,he laying beside Yoona.Yoona who is already tired,moves on top of Yuri.She kiss Yuri's lips passionately.Feel energetic,Yuri wake up and now he is on top of Yoona.But when he want to continue their passionate moment,something disturb them.

*ring...ring...*

"Haishh...Who is disturbing us this late night?" Yuri said but he don't pick up the phone.He kiss Yoona but Yoona's pulls off after a while.

"Babe,better you answer the phone.Maybe it's important." she said.

"You are more important to me." he said and kiss her back but Yoona's later words make him to get up and answer the phone.

"Yeah,what you want?" Yuri answers the phone with no interest tone.

"YUL!!!" Tae's voice can be heard at the end of the line.

"Yah! Why are you shouting this late night?! You just disturb me!" Yuri said with a loud voice.

"S-Sooyoung...He..."

When Yuri heard that name,he fell uneasy.He just...

"What with him?" No interest tone comes out.

"H-he....He ran away from home!"

"What?!"

"I called him many times but he don't answer me! Better we find him!" 

After a few seconds of talk...

"Okay.I got it.See you there." Yuri hang up and tell Yoona what happen.Then he just pick random clothes and wears it before grabs the car key.

"See you later,Yoong baby.I love you..." He pecks Yoona's lips.

* * *

     Jessica walking back and forth in her room.Tiffany from the start looking at her sister.

"Yah,can you stop walking and sit? Problem can't settle even you walking for a day." Tiffany said and finally Jessica said beside her.

"What should I do? Mommy and daddy really insist me to agree.I can't say no or all my credit card will be cut out!" Jessica said.

"Easy.If you don't want our parents take your credit card,just agree." Tiffany calmly say while flips her hair.

"What? Do you think marriage is an easy thing? Haishh...I wonder why mommy don't ask you to marry with him instead of me.

"Hehe~ I told her that I'm in a relationship with someone." Tiffany grins to Jessica.

"What? Yah,you!" Jessica rapidly hits Tiffany's head.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehe~ Sorry for a short update,,