Chapter 29

Future and Past

 

 

BUM!!!

 

"Omo! Sooyoung! Are you alright?" Mrs. Choi release the door knob and squat down to look at the helpless Sooyoung on floor.

 

"Ouch..." he rubs his head that have been knocked by the door while trying to run away.Actually he was about to open the door when his mother already opened it without notice Sooyoung behind it.

 

"Sorry,Soo...I don't notice you.What happened to you? I came here when I heard you screamed." Mrs. Choi said with worried eyes.

 

"Ah,mom! You should be more careful!" Sooyoung whining like a little kid.Just for a second,he forget about Jessica.But it don't last long.

 

"Seobang?" 

 

He heard again.

 

"MOM! DID YOU HEAR THAT? WHAT IS SHE DOING IN MY ROOM?!" Sooyoung act scare and hide behind Mrs. Choi.

 

"Huh? Hear what?"

 

"Jessica's voice!"

 

"Jessica? Where is she?"

 

"She is on my bed?"

 

"Your bed?" Mrs. Choi look at her son weirdly.Then,Mr. Choi interrupt them.

 

"What is happening here?"

 

"Soo said that Jessica is in his bed.I don't know." Mrs. Choi said,leave a questioning look on Mr. Choi.

 

"Jessica? Where?"

 

"There!" Sooyoung who is still hiding behind his mom,pointing his finger at Jessica's direction.In front him right now is Jessica who is waving seductively to him,make him scare.

 

"I don't see anything.Are you sure she is here?" Mr. Choi look at Sooyoung.

 

"How can you guys not see her? She right in front of us,waving at me!"

 

Sooyoung statement make his parents feel confused.They look at Sooyoung weirdly.

"Are you sick?"

 

"Mom!"

 

"There's nobody here,Soo.Enough.I want to sleep.You sleep too." Mr. Choi said before go to his room with his wife.While walking...

 

"Do you see that? He is halucinating about Jessica!" Mrs. Choi said.

 

"Hmm.I'm sure he will take back his words before." Mr. Choi said then they laugh together.

 

 

* * *

 

Tiffany is walking in the campus when she heard someone call her name from the back.She turns around and see a familiar person running towards her.

 

"Taeyeon? Why are you running?"

 

"Oh-uh...I..just want to...ask..you...out..." Taeyeon is struggling to talk while panting hardly.

 

"Take a breath first,Taeyeon." Tiffany said.

 

After catching the breath,Taeyeon ask properly.

 

"So,will you go out with...me?"

 

* * *

Tiffany's POV

 

 

Did he just asked me to go out with him?

 

R-really?

 

"I-um...I-I d-don't know."

 

Come on,Tiffany! Why are you stuttering?!

 

"Oh! You busy? If you busy,I--"

 

"No! I'm free!"

 

Now you look crazy.What's happening to you,Hwang?

 

"Really? So...let's go now." he said.

 

What?

Now? Right now?

 

"Now?"

I saw him nod.

"O-okay..." 

 

As soon as I say that I can feel his hand is holding mine and he is dragging me to his car.He open the passenger's door for me.I'm pending for a while until he asks me to get in.Later,he drive to somewhere.

 

"Where are we going?" I brave myself to ask him.

 

"Erm...." he pretends to think cutely.

 

Wait.You just said he cute?

 

"It's a secret." he simply said and we remain silence again.After a while,we arrive.

.

.

.

 

"Theme park?"

 

"Yes.Let's go!" Taeyeon said excitedly and pulls my hand with him to the theme park.

 

I don't know.

We just met a few times.

But when he touch my hand...

 

 

It feels good...

 

And safe.

 

I like this feeling.

 

But...

I still waiting for Yuri.Maybe?

 

I look at Taeyeon who is excitedly smiling,looking around.I don't even notice I look at him too long until he caught me look at him.He smiles and it make me feel hot on my face!

 

Ah!!! God,help me.

 

"Do you want to ride a roller coaster?" he suddenly ask.Roller coaster? Sounds good.I love roller coaster!

 

"It sounds good.Let's go?" This time,I don't know what happen to myself.I drag him with me!

 

Okay,relax Tiffany! Just enjoy the day!

 

We ride the roller coaster and really enjoy it.After that,we eat ice cream while sitting at the bench.

 

"It was fun,right?" he broke the silence.

 

"Yeah,I really enjoy it.Thanks,Taetae!"

 

"Taetae?"

 

Oops.

Did I called him...Taetae?

You're done.

 

"Oh-uh...I-I'm sorry." 

 

Now you're stuttering.

 

Crazy.

 

"It's cute.I like it." shockingly,he said that?

 

"Huh?"

 

"That 'Taetae' nickname is cute.I really like it.You can call me that."

 

"R-really? Are you sure?" I ask again.

 

"Yep.I will continue to call you Fany." he smiles and it's so cute!!!

 

Screw you Tiffany!

You said he is cute!

Something really got into you.

 

"Fany?"

 

"Hmm?" he snaps me back to reality.

 

"Are you f-free tomorrow night? I just....wanna ask you for a....dinner."

 

Dinner?

With me?

Really?

 

"I-I will think about it.Maybe I will call you."

He look at me.I feel uncomfortable.

 

"What?"  I ask him.

 

"But you don't have my number."

 

Oh,right!

Stupid,Tiffany!

 

"Give me your phone."

Then,he quickly give me his phone.I take it and dial my own number.Later,my phone ring.

 

"Now I have your number." I said it while returning his phone and I saw he smiling cutely.

 

 

I never feel this happy.

 

 

 

* * *

 

"Yoong?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Choosing an outfit for today?"

 

"Why?"

 

"I want to hang out with Sunny unnie today."

 

"Oh."

 

Later...

 

"Yoong?"

 

"What baby?"

 

No answer.

 

"Nothing."

 

 

Later...

 

"Yoong?"

 

"Oh come on...What again,Yul?"

 

"Can I you?"

 

Yoona --> (o.0)

 

"YAH!"

 

Seriously,? Does Yuri don't have any word to use anymore?

 

"Oh seriously,can I? You just look extremely y today!" Yuri get off from the bed and walks to Yoona.Yoona sense that things will happen if she stay like that.As Yuri getting closer,she stops him.

 

"No.I want to go out." Yoona said then run into the bathroom and lock it to get change.Yuri left dumbfounded.Yuri quickly knock on the bathroom door for Yoona.

 

"Come on,sweety.Noona can wait but I'm not!"

 

Soon Yoona come out with her new outfit.Yuri just can bear look at her.He quickly kiss Yoona on the lips.At first,Yoona want to pull off but Yuri deepen the kiss.They kiss,kiss and kiss passionately until...

 

"Yoona,are you....r-ready?" Sunny burst in and she saw both of them kissing.Shock with Sunny action,they pull off the kiss.

 

"Ehem.Noona,next time,would you please knock on the door first?" Yuri said,currently hide his blush.Yoona too.Her face is all red.

 

"I-I will wait you o-outside." Sunny then kindly close the door back and walk down stairs.

 

.

.

.

 

"I-I go first! Love you." Yoona said and give a peck on Yuri's lips before going down stairs.Leaving Yuri who is frustrated cause his lover don't be with him.

 

 

'I will make sure to give revenge tonight.Watch out,Yoona! Muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!'

 

 

So,all the day,he just sleep to kill the time and get the energy for tonight session.