Chapter 19

Future and Past

"Hi,Yoona!" Sooyoung waves his hand from afar so Yoona can see him.Yoona turns to look at him and also greet him but it's sound a little bit awkward.After that,they walk together to their class without noticing someone's watching them.

      As soon as they entered the class,Yoona's eyes caught on something.A familiar figure that she had a crush on.It's Yuri who is talking with Taeyeon.Realising that she is zoning out,she quickly take a place beside Hyoyeon which is just in front of Yuri's place.Her heart even beat faster than before.She try to cover by reading the book although she couldn't process the words in the book.Hyoyeon is weird looking at Yoona's behaviour and start asking her.

"Are you alright?" Hyoyeon lifts her left eyebrow while facing Yoona,looking at her serious+nervous face.

"Huh? Um,I'm o-okay." Yoona couldn't look at Hyoyeon's face or her secret will be reveal.

"But you read the book upside down..." Hearing that,Yoona realises that Hyoyeon's words are correct.She quickly turns the book and cover her face to hide herself who is in embarassment.Suddenly,she heard someone is giggling from the back and she is sure that she know who's voice is that.It's Yuri.And again,she feel embarass.

      At back,Yuri is giggling.From the start,he only look at Yoona although he is talking with Taeyeon.After a while,he stop giggling after hearing Taeyeon is greeting someone.He turns to look who is behind him and found it's Sooyoung.Don't know why,he feel awkward with Sooyoung.He just...don't like to meet with Sooyoung after what had happen yesterday,even after Yoona is her prom date.

Sooyoung sits beside him that make him more feel awkward.He never feel like this with his best friend but this is the first time.So,he turns his head because he don't want to look at Sooyoung's face.But,Sooyoung is patting his shoulder,make him don't know what to do.

"Yul,who is your prom date?" 

 

Yuri's POV

Okay.Relax Yuri...This Sooyoung really annoy me now.First,he is friend with Yoona.Second,he wants to date Yoona for the prom night.Third,I think he like my Yoona! Wait...not 'my Yoona'.Just 'Yoona'.What's wrong with you today?

     "Huh? My-my date is..."

"Hi,students! Sorry I'm late.Okay,let's start our class now." Phew...Luckily I don't need to answer Sooyoung's question.Thanks Mrs.Lee...

     From the start until the class finish,I'm just looking at Yoona.After Mrs.Lee out,all students packing their things before go.After a while,it just me,Yoona,Hyoyeon,Sooyoung and Taeyeon in the class.

"Let's eat!!!" Sooyoung shouts,then he receive a slap from Taeyeon."I know,I know...Keep your mouth shut.Yoona,Hyoyeon,wanna join us?" Taeyeon said.

What he said? Does he just inviting them? Oh no,what to do? Yoona...How I want to face her after what had happen yesterday? 

Oh...Yoona refuse.Just Hyoyeon join us.She said that she have a thing to settle.And again,Sooyoung is irritating me.He asks Yoona if he can help.Yah! Only me can help her! On the way to the cafe,my stomach hurts.Maybe because I don't have any breakfast in the morning.I went out early because I don't want to face Yoona.So,I excuse myself and go to my private room.

     As soon as I enter the room,I saw someone that I never want to meet.Tiffany.

"What are you doing here?" I asks her in a serious tone,not even look at her face.I put my bag on the sofa and move to the small pantry in here to make a coffee but she stops me by holding my hand.Shock,I pulls my hand harshly from her grip,make her startle too.

"Yuri..."

"What you want,huh? Don't you feel embarass to meet me?" I reply in sarcastically tone while glaring at her with my killing gaze.

"How? I love you and why you don't want to understand me? It's have been two years ago,why you still hating me?!" Her voice is getting louder.It also makes my blood boiling.

"You asked me why? Huh,look at yourself.You ruined my life! You kill her!"

"I'm not killing her! You are!" She release her anger to me."Okay...Let's stop.I'm here not to bickering with you..." she suddenly move to sit on the sofa.What a bad behaviour she have...

"Let's go to the prom night together."

What she said? Prom night? Together? Huh!

"Yah...Don't you feel embarass? Moreover,I already have someone..." Then,someone burst into my room.

       "Yuri,I need to talk with you.I-- Tiffany?" Yoona stands in shock with Tifany presence in my room.I look at Tiffany and she seems shock too.

"Oh..Am I disturbing you? I will go..." Yoona turns and want to walk away but she stop when I holds her hand."Y-Yuri...What are you doing?" She said.I turns and smile sarcastically to Tiffany before say...

      "She is my date for the prom night." With that,Yoona widen her eyes while looking at me,shocking.I wraps my arm around her shoulder and pulls her close to me.I know Tiffany can't believe what I do now.Actually,I feel awkward too.I can feel Yoona is struggle to run from me but my grip is just too strong for her.

In a time,Tiffany get out from my room but I still not release Yoona until she pulls herself from me.

"Yah! What are you doing? Sh--" I cover with my hand and soon,she stop.

"Let's just go home..." I pulls her hand and drag her together with me to go home.

 

* * * 

At night - Kwon's Mansion

Yoona's POV

    Haishh...The prom night is on the day after tomorrow and I still don't have a nice dress to wear.I should try to find a dress so this problem will be settle.Getting bored,I down the stairs and saw Yuri is watching TV while eating snacks.Before he will see me,better I go to the kitchen because suddenly I feel hungry.The house is empty because dad (Mr.Kwon) is outstation while Sunny unnie have a trip with her friends to Busan.

I quickly open the cabinet to find some ramyun to cook.While cooking,I can feel someone's hand circling my waist,make me startle.And I know who it is.

"What are you cooking?" he asked.Me,try very hard to just look relax so it wouldn't be awkward for us.

"C-cooking...ramyun.D-do you want some?" OMG! Why am I stuttering? Just relax,Yoona! He just hugging you from the back! Why you need to feel nervous? For a while,we have been in that position without any words come out from us.At last,Yuri reply me."I don't want this,I want you..."

OMG!!! What?

"Huh? What...are you t-talking about?" I pulls myself from him but I don't look at his face.My face is all red now.Then,I heard he is giggling.What now?

"Haha~Just kidding! You look cute when you're blushing..." He touch my nose with his index finger.Soon,I know that he is just want to play with me.I frown and turns away from looking at him.

"Aigoo~Our Yoona is frowning~" Yuri really want to receive a punch from me though.Just watch out you,Kwon Yuri!

      "Yoona,I want it.I really mean it."

What the hell? You cannot play with me anymore,Kwon -Yul!

"Yah! Don't play joke with me anymore! This is not funny at all." I continue to focus on my cooking (although it just ramyun).

"Joke? What joke? I said I want the ramyun too.It is a joke?" He asked me.Oops...It seems like I have take the wrong idea.He must be thinking bad about me!

"Or...you think something else? Huh?" Aigoo! He is lifting his eyebrows rapidly to mocking me though.Yoona,Yoona...You are sooooo stupid!

      I just remain silence,trying to ignore him.And finally,the ramyun is ready and still hot.I lift the pot using towel to pour the ramyun in the bowl but suddenly,the ramyun spill on my hand.

      "Ouch!"

"Are you alright? Let me see." He pulls my hand to look at the burns place.He suddenly put my finger in his mouth and it softly,makes me startle and froze on my place.

"Does it feel better?" I don't realise when he stop but what I know is,my burns finger is not in pain anymore.He is indeed like an angel.I nods.

"Let me help you with this.Wait at the living room.Haishh..." With that,I moves to sit on the couch in front of the TV.In a while,he comes with two bowl of ramyun in his both hands.Then,he sits next to me.We now again in awkward situation.Only the sound of TV is heard.

    "Do you have a dress for the prom night?" Yuri broke the silence.I just shakes my head.

"Follow me tomorrow.We gonna find you a dress." I still couldn't say anything with what had happen just now.So,with every question he asked,I will only nod or shakes my head.He smiles.OMG! His smile is too charming.Yuri ah,why you always success to make me crazy for you?

 

                                             tumblr_l74g3isugE1qam0cl.gif