PLANETARIUM!!!

Love Planetarium (One Shot Story)

Then the door  behind you opened then someone grabbed you inside then closed the door.

 

"*HUH?!*" you said in shock when a guy is in front of you.

 

You were leaning against the wall and he is in front of you. His face was 1-inch far from your face.

 

"...weird face..." he said  then he moved from his position.

"*What the--?!..* WAIT!!!" you said in shock and suddenly went amazed when you saw something at that room.

"*PLANETARIUM!!!*" you shout in your thoughts.

"A-amazing.. This... you..." you looked at him still in amazed.

He looked at you then smirked. "That's right. I made it."

"*Mwo?!* you said in disbelieve.

"This guy is 3rd year Kim Jaejoong!! He has a nice face, he's intelligent. he's athletic, so he should be the top guy, but..... he's famous for having the worst personality"* you describe him.

"Well, go look. Just don't go back to that CLUMSY face, okay?" he teasingly said then looked away.

"*MWORAGO?!*" you feel irritated "*J-just as i thought. According to the rumors, he's the worst...!! Normally, if a girl cries,  you comfort he... He was being nice to me..*" you're starting to cry again.

 

He looked at you then sigh.

 

"Yah, look... If you want me to comfort you, just say so. Making assumptions of your own will bring you disappointment. It's unpleasant." he looked at you seriously.

 

You didn't speak, instead you looked down.

 

"Are you going to cry?" he teased you again.

""You're WRONG!!! Aren't you going to let me see it? The Planetarium!! Unfortunately, I don't know where Orion's constellation is!!" you angrily said then looked around the room.

"Pfftt... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" he laughed at loud.

"He laughed...GGGRRR... Why is he laughing??" you looked at him pissed off.

"I'll teach you.." he hold your left hand.

"Over there is Orion's Constellation." he said it near to your ear.

Your eyes widened then blushed when he hold your hand. "*N-No...*" you closed your eyes.

 

-------------------------------------------------

LOL~ Finally I finished chapter 02!!! TT-TT  Sorry if i'm not able to update cuz i'm busy in school. There's so many things to do!!! TT-TT

tnx 4 understanding... TT-TT WAAA!!!!

np: Crying - Jaejoong of TVXQ

--------------------------------------------------