It Hurts

Love Planetarium (One Shot Story)

 

"Is it okay if i see the planetarium again with oppa?" you asked him.

"It's okay" he smiled.

 

Both of where at the Planetarium room. You talked about anything.

 

"Waa~ So pretty" you looked once more around with a smiling face.

"~~~-ah" then Jaejoong touched your right cheeks.

Your eyes widened then looked at him. "O-oppa..." you blushed as he leaned his lips on you.

 

The two of you kissed deeply until both of you hold your breathe.

You smiled then touched your lips. Jaejoong smiled when he saw you smiled.

 

"You wouldn't want to be my girlfriend, would you?"  he said. "~~~-ah is cute." he said in a gentle voice.

You blushed as he say cute to you. "*If he says it like this....*" then you remembered something.

 

------------------------

 

"If we're going to be apart , then i think it's pointless" Minho said.

 

------------------------

 

"*..No.. If  I tell him I'm going to transfer , what will he think? Will he say it's pointless Will he think it's troublesome?... I DON'T WANT THAT...* No oppa.. It can't seriously like that...we don't suit each other for something like dating..." you looked down. "Oppa is making fun of me.. doesn't it seem like you're teasing me now?"

He glanced at you. "~~~ah.. Do you really think that way?" his face becomes serious.

You looked at him shocked. "*My... inferior willpower, it seems he's seen through it with one glance.*"

"I don't bother worrying about worthless people." he walked past at you then stopped.

You looked away "*I understand that*" you said in your thought.

"People who don't understand this.. I don't need." he leaved and slammed the door.

 

You can't believe that he said that. Tears in your eyes were starting to form.

 

"*I don't need*" then you feel your heart aches again. You touched the part where your heart is then your tears slide down from your eyes.

 

Jaejoong leaned his back at the door. Then clenched his fists and looked down. He hear your cries from outside of the room. "*Mainhe ~~~-ah*" he said in his thought.

 

"*You're wrong.. but... even were seperated I don't have the confidence that you'll think of me.*" you sit down then buried your face in your legs. Tears kept on falling in your eyes. A tear drops on the floor then you touched it.

"*It's nice, huh... Even though the stars are so far away.. oppa still think of them ... even though there are many stars as people, why is it that there is just one person that I want... I wonder...?" then you hold a space theater planetarium (*mianhe.. don't know what's the name.. TT-TT*)

 

--------------------------------

 

WAA!! This is 2nd to the last chapter~ weee.... ^^

np: The GazettE - Pledge           <--- Jrock... hehehe... luv their new song! <3

 

---------------------------------