Umbrella

Love Planetarium (One Shot Story)

Jaejoong hugged you and let you cry in his arms. "Stupid guy, huh? A crying girl behaving like this..." he kissed your forehead.

"*I wonder why.... in this room with a starry sky , it seems to have become very warm, all of a sudden...*" you smiled then hugged him.

 

---------------

 

"No way! Why did it suddenly rain?!" you run through the rain.

 

Then something blocked your way.

 

"WAH!!!" you stopped. "*Huh? Umbrella?*" you thought then you turn around.

"*Uwah!! Kim Jaejoong!!!*" yous shout in your thought.

"*You're an idiot. Try not to get wet* " "I bought umbrella since it's rainy season." he said.

You blushed "*Annoying and unexpected...*"

"*Obstinate*" he thought. "Here... I'll lend it to you." he smiled at you then give you the umbrella.

 

You blushed then accept it. Then he starts to walk without an umbrella and you followed him at his back.

 

"*What with this distance!!!*" you feel awkward.

"Uhmm... oppa..it would be better if we both go under the--" then Jaejoong cut what you've said.

"No thanks. Something like sharing an umbrella is not cool..." he said.

"B-but... being on the rain , dripping wet..... isn't cool..." you said.

 

Then both of you shared the umbrella then he get it from you and let him hold it.

 

"You're an oddball. Don't get mad because I'm treating you." he said without looking at you.

"*Oddball??*" you asked in your thought.

 

---------------------

 

While walking, you heard some people gossiping.

 

"Hey, that's Kim Jaejoong right?!" one of the girl gossip.

"Is he sharing an umbrella with a girl?" one of them said.

"Is she his girlfriend or sacrifice???" the other said.

 

-----------------------

 

Jaejoong felt annoyed at that time. "*Sacrifice? Hmm.. what the... scarifice....*" he pouts.

 

Then you looked at him at shock then looked away. "*What was that now, with the pouty lips? Kind of cute...*" you covered your mouth then looked at him again.

 

Jaejoong took off his eyeglasses. You eyes widened and blushed. 

 

"*W-wow...S-somehow..." Jaejoong noticed you looking at him then he get his face nearer to you.

"What?" he smiled at you.

No words came out to you instead you blushed more. "Too close!!!" you pushed him away from you.

"Ouch...It's because if i don't have my glasses on I can't see well.." he said then you get his glasses.

"What?... are your eyes that bad....?" you wear it.

 

Then silence came between both of you.

 

"They aren't even that strong!!!!" you shout at him.

Jaejoong laughed aloud. "HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!"

Then you stopped "*Ah~ he laughed.*"

"Don't be mad ~~~-ah, Your crying face is much better" he put his eyeglasses on then smiled.

"MWO??!! Y-yesterday you said it was clumsy!" you blushed. "*He really is a weird guy!! Dislikeable guy!! But.... I'm the only one who know and it's okay. If everyone knew, they would start to like him too.... I'm happy..*" you walked  "Gomawo Jaejoong..oppa..." you turned at him and beautifully smiled at him.

Jaejoong eyes went wide and he blush. "Come back, stupid. I'm getting wet." he hide his red face.

Then you looked at the umbrella. "AH! Mianhe Jaejoong oppa!!" you went back.

"Is it okay if i see the planetarium again with oppa?" you asked him.

"It's okay" he smiled.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

busy busy busy... TT-TT I'm stressed everyday... TT-TT

well... enjoy it~ ^^

np: Crying - Kim Jaejoong

 

--------------------------------------------------