D for Drugs (Final)

Alphabets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drugs (Final)

 

4 Years Later

He was back in Seoul; the place where he graduated from high school. He was on his way to a nightclub since he was invited by his friend Jr. He made it to the club and they greeted each other before moving further into the club and finding seats in the VIP section.

The night went on with him chatting with Jr and a few of his friends before Jackson decided to head out to the dance floor. At the dance floor, he saw a beautiful female figure swinging side-to-side sensually. She continued shaking her hips and moving her body in waves.

Jackson could only enjoy this sight from the back as she wasn't facing him. The song soon ended and she turned around to leave the dance floor. That was when Jackson noticed that the woman looked familiar.

His eyes widened when he realized that it was Youngji. She had filled out very well from what he could see. She looked more womanly. Not wanting to surprise her by approaching, he just noted where she was headed to. Noticing that she had moved to a place in the VIP section not too far away from him, he made a mental note to observe her from far away.

When he passed by a few times, he saw her smiling and laughing with her friends; mainly guys which made him narrow his eyes. He didn't like that she was hanging around with other guys but he doesn't have a say in that.

When he neared where she was after a few times, his eyes widened in shock. There she was; Youngji, snorting a white powder, most likely . He saw the way she snorted the on the back of her hand; she looked almost professional like someone who'd been doing it for a long time. He also noticed that the group of people that she was with were also taking drugs.

He huffed out in anger, stomping his feet towards where she sat. When he reached her, he roughly pulled her from her chair. Her friends protested, especially that one dude with black hair.

Youngji looked at Jackson and her eyes widened. She silenced her friends and let herself be pulled away by Jackson.

After pulling her quite a distance away, Jackson started lecturing about how he never expected her to be doing something like this and all. The high from the drug hadn't hit her yet so she was aware of everything that he said.

However, she interrupted him, "Who the are you?"

"What do you mean? I'm Jackson. Wang Jackson."

"I know that but who the are you to me?" she questioned him crudely.

Jackson stood there; frozen. Her words just stabbed him right in his heart. He remembered his words to her 4 years ago; words that he never really meant.

"Exactly. So, get your hands off me. I don't talk to strangers." she rudely told him before shoving him away from her and leaving.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter