D for Drugs

Alphabets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drugs

 

Love is when the other persons happiness is more important than your own

-H. Jackson Brown, Jr

 

"Youngji, how long are you going to pretend? You should tell him your feelings. School's going to end tomorrow." Hara adviced Youngji.

"I know Unnie, but what if he rejects me? Even worse, what if our friendship ends? I can't deal with that," Youngji told Hara honestly.

"Youngji, you're young. You have a long way to go; a long way to discover yourself and your feelings. It's ok if he rejects you; there's always other fishes in the sea. Also, it's better to get it off your chest. That way, you'll feel more at peace whenever you're with him. You should let him know."

Youngji bit her lips. What Hara wanted her to do was terrifying. She knows it would take a whole lot of courage to do it. There was also the fear of being rejected. She didn't know if she could deal with the consequences of her confession.

The most important thing that was at stake was her friendship with him.

However, Youngji made up her mind to confess tomorrow. Regardless of the outcome, she was going to let him know.

 

 

"Umm Jackson, can you meet me near the library after school today? Please, it's really important." Youngji asked Jackson nervously.

Jackson stared at her, trying to read the contents of her mind. Unfortunately, Youngji was giving away nothing to him. He continued staring at her for a few moments before agreeing.

Youngji just bit her lips and nodded before leaving.

"So, you're going to confess to him after this?" Krystal asked Youngji. Youngji only nodded; her face turning beet red.

"Finally! After months of persuasion and you finally gave in but what made you do so?"

"Today's the last day we're going to be seeing each other. After this, every single one of us are going to go on our own path. Even you're heading back to the States. It's better to get if off my chest before I start regretting it in the future," Youngji explained to Krystal.

Immediately, Krystal pulled Youngji in a big hug; squeezing her tightly, "Awhh! I thought I'd never see the day my baby grew up to become matured. I'm so proud of you," Krystal half-joked.

"YAH! I'm not your baby. Stop saying that."

"You can deny it all you want but you'll always be my baby." Krystal continued te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter